Australian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how in between crying she managed to tell us all how she knew Kylie Jenner was pregnant…Soph no one cares.
Celeb Spellcheck posted about it ages ago....along with speculation from every gossip site for weeks.
But our Soph is almost a clairvoyant didn't you know? The secret pregnancy whisperer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Celeb Spellcheck posted about it ages ago....along with speculation from every gossip site for weeks.
But our Soph is almost a clairvoyant didn't you know? The secret pregnancy whisperer 🙄
You can tell that the haters do, in fact, bother her.

Reactions: 1
Anyone follow josh and Jenna??? She’s complaining becAuse her husband is an essential worker but she isn’t so they can’t access childcare. Babe of course you can’t. I don’t understand this hyper policing of others but kids still going to childcare. There have been cases in childcare centres.
All the influencers sooking about childcare were posting about the plight of Afghanistan less than a day ago 🤣

I’m so sick of the frantic searching for loop holes to send your kids…sending your kids to childcare right now if you are not essential is just as disrespectful as protesting in my opinion!

Reactions: 6
She is also so so desperate to be in a relationship. Claims to be miss independent but is flaunting this new guy after only a few weeks. She obviously goes all in, can't tell the difference between the infatuation phase and a real relationship and is so desperate to show him off. Yet she charges people for her life coaching when she clearly does not practice what she preaches.
100% this !
I can’t get past how cringe she is. She plastered her vomit worthy relationship with Jake Edwards all over social media and her podcasts, to the point it was nauseating and you could see she was drunk with infatuation and missing every red flag.

Now she’s what, 4 weeks into a new relationship and… here we go agaiiiiin. 🤮 she can’t help herself. I give it two weeks and she’ll be posting another podcast saying they’re getting married and a cringe photo shoot.

Sophie Guidolin has got to be one of the most annoying people on the gram! She is so contradictory, regularly complains how hard her life is and plays the victim, regularly drops hints about her personal life but then gets frustrated when people ask questions. She had that epic relationship and breakdown with Jake with Jake from MAFS earlier this year and has pretended nothing ever happened. She has said a few times recently that she wont share her dating life again - but one day last week she was filming workouts with a guy I haven't seen before and I wondered if that was done deliberately. Then in todays stories answered a question about Nathan and had a tiny little text response saying she is dating someone else again. She can't help herself, has to constantly feed the questions.

Also when she talks every second word she says is LITERALLY and it send me insane!!!! Mostly I flick through her self indulgent rambling
Yep!!! Fast forward two weeks and she’s plastering her very fresh relationship (she said it herself) all over the gram but she also said a month or so ago that she would never put a relationship on the gram again???
You can tell she’s desperate to date and feeds off plastering dating life all over the gram (but don’t ask her about it) and her poor ex husband had to deal with it back in the day.
Her fiasco with Jake Edwards was just gross 🤮 he was a walking red flag and she was literally licking his feet, not to mention the nauseating photo shoots, podcasts and spam on insta.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Voldemort literally complains about the people she wants to be. She wants to make money on her social media.
I wonder if she has any friends? She seems like she would just constantly talk down to people or just speak about herself.

Reactions: 4
All the influencers sooking about childcare were posting about the plight of Afghanistan less than a day ago 🤣

I’m so sick of the frantic searching for loop holes to send your kids…sending your kids to childcare right now if you are not essential is just as disrespectful as protesting in my opinion!
Yes!!! Babe you’re not essential. Just deal with it!

Reactions: 2
Sorry if I'm being repetitive. Last time we created a new thread, it took a couple of days for us to move over. It seems like a lot of us have moved over much faster today. A lot of new posts happening. This is our new thread:

Reactions: 3

I do get this but jesu, forget playground, this is really hard for working parents (REAL working parents, not influencing 'work') - mine are all at school, but for the younger people in my team, trying to have two parents working and small children around - impossible. Someone can't work, but that doesn't make you eligible for any kind of support. It's bloody hard this lockdown thing.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.