Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
If Sophie doesn’t want her kids to wear masks why doesn’t she keep them home as recommended?
with the long term effects covid can have, I would've assumed she wouldn’t want her severely asthmatic child getting it anyway.
Seriously such a shit mum. And I’m sick of the masks for kids thing being misunderstood. It’s a recommendation for primary school aged children to wear them in doors IF THEY WANT TO.
This is because delta has infected a shit tonne of kids and we don’t know the long term impact of that on them.
Only the children of essential workers are at school, and I would hope that any other responsible parent is doing their best to keep their kid out of any other non essential indoor environment right now. We don’t take the kids to the supermarket. The only time they’ve been indoors is to see the doctor.
God she loves jumping on a dramatic band wagon!

Bobby probably has “severe anxiety” because he has little to no routine, constant changes in his living arrangements and care givers, has barely been at school even when in session and is passed off to anyone that will take him so Scummy can live her best life. What a joke

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Emmyglueloves

Hi team! First time posting. Can’t stop laughing at how quickly this new thread has taken off…. :ROFLMAO:

Here’s my Top 4 Most Loathed (and why):

1. Jessiika Wilson. Unbelievably lazy and not the sharpest tool in the shed. I straight up refuse to believe she wears a Size XS or 8 in anything, her kids need to put some clothes on, and daycare isn’t “school” sis. Happy that she has finally purchased her own little piece of heaven on the absolute outskirts of Greater Brisbane and I’m “super excited” to see which ugly wallpaper features & rugs she puts in each room. Also pumped for her two boys to finally get an actual bed after all these years. Fingers crossed her new home is near a Starbucks and a Maccas.

2. Sophie Cachia. Literally thinks she is the CEO of Instagram. I fondly remember her as a thin-lipped local footy wannabe-WAG, and now she’s just a cashed up pyjama bogan who pumps out Insta-quotes as passive aggressive snobbery to anyone who DARES to criticise her. Has represented every State at every single sport and is the world’s kindest, most generous, most empathetic, supportive person to everyone in her life - just ask her!

3. Emmylou Loves. “I’m the glue that holds my whole family together”. Say WHAT now? The same family that hadn’t seen her for years and looked completely uninterested in her big surprise (filmed exclusively for the ‘Gram) visit to Perth to see them/expose their privacy to over 100,000 followers. She desperately loves the sound of her own voice, thinks the most boring & mundane rubbish is “so gorgeous”, adds pink salt, cream, butter & ear wax to everything she cooks, and her house triggers my anxiety. What happened to her Emmylou clothing range? What happened to exercising regularly? What happened to the oils? So many questions….

4. Leila Stead. Is a complete moron. Should be removed from Instagram. Do yOuR oWn rEseArCh. Her fingernails are as disgusting as her attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Just an appreciation post. The original Australian Influencers thread here started July 2019 by someone called Thanksguys (who hasn’t been seen since September 11, 2019). By April 2021, we were 5 pages in and getting daily posts.
For the newer members, after 50 pages (about 1,000 posts) we have to start a new thread which is why this current thread is called Australian Influencers #2. Sorry if you already knew that.
Since we started the Australian Influencers #2 thread on August 5, we are 30 pages deep in 8 days!
I wish Thanksguy would come back and see what they started! So good to be Gomi free.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

mindlessness

VIP Member
I am thoroughly enjoying Abbie Chatfield’s content at the moment. Especially re anti-vaxxers. She dngaf and it’s great.

Reactions: 23

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Hi, getting reports that small accounts are being spoken about. Just a quick reminder to stick to accounts with 10k+ followers that use social media to make money. Thanks!

Reactions: 20

spacetrash

Am I the only one who couldn’t care less how much Jessiika’s house was and exactly where it is? Why are people so fixated on this?
What a peculiar comment. I didn't realise we had to stick to a topic of conversation that suited your personal interests.

• Haha

Van

“Are you in the current world or?” is honestly the most hilariously unhinged response and should be the positioning statement for Goldé.
Send her to Afghanistan, she can fight for her freedom there and see how easy life is here in comparison

Van

There are some comments on this thread that have gone too far, for sure. I don’t recall seeing the word ‘ugly’ either but calling her ‘voldy’ is derogatory and implies ugliness , which is pretty unnecessary when arguing a point 🤷‍♀️
In fairness the name voldermort is literally just reference to the character himself as in “he who cannot be named”. She according to the rules shouldn’t be talked about in here. Nothing to do with looks

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Watermeloncracker

VIP Member
If Sophie doesn’t want her kids to wear masks why doesn’t she keep them home as recommended?
with the long term effects covid can have, I would've assumed she wouldn’t want her severely asthmatic child getting it anyway.

Reactions: 17