Australian Influencers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what is Emmylou going to do now with her warehouse full of clothes? Interesting to see where she will move the warehouse and if she'll get a logistics company to take over the packing of the orders.

Reactions: 2
So what is Emmylou going to do now with her warehouse full of clothes? Interesting to see where she will move the warehouse and if she'll get a logistics company to take over the packing of the orders.
This woman is constantly shifting the goal posts. She seems to lack direction and a business plan. If she really had an EA that would be a different story. I always get the impression that she is scurrying around trying to "fix" everything and that she's always one calamity away from financial distress (if not already there).
Page 2 already!

Reactions: 3
Sending love to my fellow Melbournians. (or is it Melburnians, I'm never sure?)

Bec Judd has been quiet this afternoon since sharing the free food she got sent (why the f-ck companies send free food to wealthy influencers when there are people in need across the city baffles me). I sort of want her to go off on a Dictator Dan rant. Those were very amusing in the big lockdown last year. :ROFLMAO: (might damage her brand and all the sponsor relationships though).

Reactions: 8
Yes ACTIVELY posts on these forums about other people ALL THE TIME! And she shares stuff said about others on Gomi saying how hilarious it is!!!! There’s one particular account on the Sarah’s Day thread on here who posts really nasty stuff, has a three year old, is a single mum etc. PLUS did she not think people would be curious about the Amy Winehouse thing. She said MULTIPLE times she was in an Amy wine house fringe show, shared photos and videos from it. Not even nasty intent behind that people are curious. I hope people come on here and read what has been said because very very little of it is unfair. Posting private text messages from the father of your child to thousands of people with the intent to mock him is unfair. Calling yourself an ally to BIPOC people but abusing and blocking anyone who asks what you do to help BIPOC community is unfair. ARGH just stop.

I really like RTM too! I haven’t seen any drama really from her??? I know she lost friends from criticising Byron Baes and I actually admire her for that. Nice to see she never dragged Ryan either. I also totally think she is pregnant haha was gonna say something earlier but it felt a bit mean. Wonder if she will announce or if just keeping it private.
Yep, I like her too. She lives a pretty cool life, seems a good Mum, works hard enough. What you get is what you see with her doesn't try to be any more or less than what she is.

Voldemort needs to take a seat. I am in NSW and the government has struggled to control Delta and this is our hardest lockdown yet unlike poor Victoria who are on number 6 and have been impacted by NSW. If people want to blame a state go for it I don’t take it personally. I don’t know how Victorians managed last year and after all that I think they are entitled to rant and rave.

As for NSW influencers with everything we have been going through seeing people like Elle Ferguson show off their gifted luxury goods while so many are out of work leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately. You’re probably referring to her talking about these forums but wtf is with her ‘parenting one child it so hard I want to have a second child to make it easier’ could she be any more stupid?
She obviously reads here and is very triggered right now. FFS your child is clingy to you because your head is in a phone all day whining about crap to strangers. She has such an inflated ego and despite trying to be woke and cool FARK she is a snob looking down on father of her child and even people with tattoos in fitness class. She needs to check her own privilege and be present in her kids life.

Reactions: 12
Voldemort needs to take a seat. I am in NSW and the government has struggled to control Delta and this is our hardest lockdown yet unlike poor Victoria who are on number 6 and have been impacted by NSW. If people want to blame a state go for it I don’t take it personally. I don’t know how Victorians managed last year and after all that I think they are entitled to rant and rave.

As for NSW influencers with everything we have been going through seeing people like Elle Ferguson show off their gifted luxury goods while so many are out of work leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
I hopefully represent most VIctorians and want to thank you so much for posting that - we don't take any delight or find any blame in what NSW is going through. We know how hard it is. None of us are safe until every state can suppress this virus & increase vaccinations. As a state, I hope we aren't ranting and raving -we wish all the best for NSW and just wish this Australia-wide vaccination roll out would proceed much, much faster.

Voldermort has had her first vaccine but her mother refuses - she mentioned that on her stories, not doxing!

Reactions: 7
She obviously reads here and is very triggered right now. FFS your child is clingy to you because your head is in a phone all day whining about crap to strangers. She has such an inflated ego and despite trying to be woke and cool FARK she is a snob looking down on father of her child and even people with tattoos in fitness class. She needs to check her own privilege and be present in her kids life.
Exactly!!! Going on about how she is such a good mum l with a child who doesn’t sleep and no help but somehow has the time to constantly be on her phone. While she’s clearly spoilt I don’t actually think her family are wealthy. It’s try hard snobbery and listening to her it doesn’t seem like she’s spent much time outside her little Melbourne bubble.

Reactions: 6
doesn’t look like steph claire smith made it up to their holiday house in time for 8pm lockdown. wonder how she will survive

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yep, I like her too. She lives a pretty cool life, seems a good Mum, works hard enough. What you get is what you see with her doesn't try to be any more or less than what she is.
I don’t like that she regularly posts Mars naked, especially given he’s not a little baby anymore, he’s 3. She also loves to give a tiny bit of info and then get annoyed when people ask any questions like this week when she said she picked up Rocky from school because he was sick and people asked what was wrong and she said really snappily “I’m not going to share that with over 200 000 people” we’ll you didn’t have to share any of it you chose to. She has also had a lot of falling outs with brands she has collaborated with etc with tells me she’s difficult to work with. Just a few examples of things I don’t agree with but generally I do like her too.

I don’t like that she regularly posts Mars naked, especially given he’s not a little baby anymore, he’s 3. She also loves to give a tiny bit of info and then get annoyed when people ask any questions like this week when she said she picked up Rocky from school because he was sick and people asked what was wrong and she said really snappily “I’m not going to share that with over 200 000 people” we’ll you didn’t have to share any of it you chose to. She has also had a lot of falling outs with brands she has collaborated with etc with tells me she’s difficult to work with. Just a few examples of things I don’t agree with but generally I do like her too.
Ohhh what brands? Maybe they do get annoyed about selling the gifted product?

This woman is constantly shifting the goal posts. She seems to lack direction and a business plan. If she really had an EA that would be a different story. I always get the impression that she is scurrying around trying to "fix" everything and that she's always one calamity away from financial distress (if not already there).
Page 2 already!
Good point. Though I think Emmylou would be a hard person to work for. She doesn't know what she is doing let alone have someone assist her. Plus the fact that the defacto works there. There relationship is toxic as it is, imagine having them in your workplace.

Ohhh what brands? Maybe they do get annoyed about selling the gifted product?
The first one coming to mind is she did a line with Johansen but things went sour and they unfollowed each other and stopped talking. I can’t remember the names of others but she’s talked about it on a few lives.

Oh and when I said she thrives on attention: exhibit a - her current stories where she clearly looks very pregnant, she may or not be but she does stuff like that on purpose so people speculate and talk about her. Also, posting photos where you could see her engagement ring without saying they were engaged so the daily mail picked it up and she posted their story laughing about it. She loves it.

The first one coming to mind is she did a line with Johansen but things went sour and they unfollowed each other and stopped talking. I can’t remember the names of others but she’s talked about it on a few lives.

Oh and when I said she thrives on attention: exhibit a - her current stories where she clearly looks very pregnant, she may or not be but she does stuff like that on purpose so people speculate and talk about her. Also, posting photos where you could see her engagement ring without saying they were engaged so the daily mail picked it up and she posted their story laughing about it. She loves it.
Johansen is the one who is doing Byron Baes so I think that might have something to do with it. I actually can’t watch her stories with the sound on so I could have missed a lot 😂

• Haha
Johansen is the one who is doing Byron Baes so I think that might have something to do with it. I actually can’t watch her stories with the sound on so I could have missed a lot 😂
Don’t think so they definitely fell out over the line they did together and it was long before there was talk of Byron Baes. Could be one of the reasons Rubes trashed Bryan Baes so hard though haha

Leila Stead who has a history of zero successful relationships is once again offering relationship advice 🤡had anyone else been disturbed by her selfies these past 6 months? I usually loathe to snark on physical appearances but her latest post and profile image make me feel like she's crossing over into Jocelyn Wildenstein territory

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Leila Stead who has a history of zero successful relationships is once again offering relationship advice 🤡had anyone else been disturbed by her selfies these past 6 months? I usually loathe to snark on physical appearances but her latest post and profile image make me feel like she's crossing over into Jocelyn Wildenstein territory
No wonder she is so scared of the jab.. one more needle and she is going to pop.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have found my people 🙏🏻
So good to be ble to talk freely.
My 2 bobs worth… make Voldemort her own thread. She is too boring to be in this fast paced love fest of Aussie con-fluencers.
EL and Scummy I love watching as they try to keep it together for the gram.
Leila has actually lost it- as per her latest live that was just beyond.
Jessssiiiiiika just makes me feel better about my own life. How she is going to keep those kids safe in an even bigger yard, I just can’t see it happening (hello knife 1. trampoline 0.)
Miss Kyroid loves is just a yawn fest.
Sarah and dad mum are more bogan than the dictionary meaning and I just can’t not watch.
I’m also partial to the Mrs Hinch thread. What a ride.
So glad to have found y’all

• Heart
Reactions: 13
doesn’t look like steph claire smith made it up to their holiday house in time for 8pm lockdown. wonder how she will survive
SCS is happy to break lockdown and travel up their though usually isn’t she? she has done in the past.

did Andy and Rebecca Harding make it to their holiday house?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.