Australian Influencers #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tiff Hall has never shown a photo of her daughter's face since birth - always an object obscuring her face or a photo taken from above. She posted photos of her first child when he was about 3 days and onwards. Tiff posted this today - something's going on, I hope bub is ok.

View attachment 1681891
I believe that’s a helmet to fix a babies head shape. Looks like this front on. My guess.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen this!! OMR soon to be ex husband
I didn’t like how she said she wanted privacy but then made a tik tok saying going through a marriage breakdown and selling her house knowing people would comment lol
saw this comment on the pic. It was in the “hidden” section. Wonder who they are referring to.

32026952-5954-49CA-B70F-A8A7088FF5E5.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Tiff Hall has never shown a photo of her daughter's face since birth - always an object obscuring her face or a photo taken from above. She posted photos of her first child when he was about 3 days and onwards. Tiff posted this today - something's going on, I hope bub is ok.
Do they show much of Arnold? Looks like he’s pretty obscured recently too, so maybe just not wanting to share as much?

Reactions: 5
I guess if Tiff was trying to keep a medical condition secret then she wouldn’t post any evidence? However, yes, it appears to just be correcting a flat head rather than anything too sinister. Hopefully the baby is ok!

Reactions: 6
I guess if Tiff was trying to keep a medical condition secret then she wouldn’t post any evidence? However, yes, it appears to just be correcting a flat head rather than anything too sinister. Hopefully the baby is ok!
I hope so, I really like Tiff.

Reactions: 4
Just when I thought I couldn’t get more disappointed in the vacuous self-serving nature of Australian influencers we get a new low. All the self proclaimed feminist BLM-allies, who’ve spent weeks posting about the protests in Iran and cancelling Kanye (as they should) - totally silent on the senseless, heartbreaking murder of Cassius Tuvery. A beautiful 15 year old attacked by a white man while walking home from school. Even Abbie, who usually is the first to post up about social justice issues, shared a single Pedestrian TV post in between a random TikTok and a sponsored post. The silence is deafening and disgusting and we should be demanding more of the people we follow. We use their discount codes and buy their collabs and bump up their stats to get them paid - maybe they could take the time to acknowledge what’s going on in their own back yard.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Did Nadine Muller just use her dying dad and the tears she’s shed to promote lust minerals water proof mascara ????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Do they show much of Arnold? Looks like he’s pretty obscured recently too, so maybe just not wanting to share as much?
She posted an Insta story this week saying Vada had quite severe Plagiocephaly and bub would be in a helmet for about 5 months to correct it. She did share Arnold a lot but lately has mostly been obscuring his face too. I think she’s decided that she wants more privacy for them, possibly with Arnold starting school next year.

Reactions: 13
Hey Amber “click to see” is a bit pointless if the names of the authors are right there on the photo hun

19B417E4-2079-4C81-8AB7-41596BD74388.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Came here to post about Steph. She didn’t eat at a restaurant her whole trip. Not normal. I don’t like that she shares this stuff as if it is ok and part of being a health guru.
As much as she argues otherwise her behaviour around food/exercise and steps is extremely disordered. And I wonder if all of these “intolerances” are another way to control her intake by avoiding anything fun.

Reactions: 8
As much as she argues otherwise her behaviour around food/exercise and steps is extremely disordered. And I wonder if all of these “intolerances” are another way to control her intake by avoiding anything fun.
Exactly, just like her excuse for doing 20,000-30,000 steps a day is "walking is my mode of transport". She works from home! 🤣 xxxx

Reactions: 4
Do people actually like the Sleep Teacher too? She seems very unqualified and I wonder where these women get their “credibility” to gain so many followers to support their business.
I’ve had a few kids, maybe I should bang out a pdf survival guide and crack on with my boss babe bullshit 🤷🏻‍♀️
Love the sleep teacher - her guides actually helped my daughters sleep immensely. Some mamas need some help lol a 1 year old waking hourly for a whole year isn’t good for anyone

Two days on a plane and the first thing she does is go to the gym for 1 hour 10mins plus got to get her step count up afterwards too 🤦🏼‍♀️ yep, definitely stil has major issues no matter how she tries to disguise it. It's becoming more apparent as time goes on. I wonder what her parents think.

To think I actually believed she was better now.... I feel like an idiot.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Love the sleep teacher - her guides actually helped my daughters sleep immensely. Some mamas need some help lol a 1 year old waking hourly for a whole year isn’t good for anyone
Oh I get it, my youngest two are terrible sleepers. No criticism for purchasing the guides, more so curious of her quals.

Reactions: 2
Just when I thought I couldn’t get more disappointed in the vacuous self-serving nature of Australian influencers we get a new low. All the self proclaimed feminist BLM-allies, who’ve spent weeks posting about the protests in Iran and cancelling Kanye (as they should) - totally silent on the senseless, heartbreaking murder of Cassius Tuvery. A beautiful 15 year old attacked by a white man while walking home from school. Even Abbie, who usually is the first to post up about social justice issues, shared a single Pedestrian TV post in between a random TikTok and a sponsored post. The silence is deafening and disgusting and we should be demanding more of the people we follow. We use their discount codes and buy their collabs and bump up their stats to get them paid - maybe they could take the time to acknowledge what’s going on in their own back yard.
It’s a difficult thing - people may be aware of the impact of commenting on something that’s before the courts.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.