Australian Influencers #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how tattle is often framed as "women bullying women"....... that only women "gossip". Clearly, people have never been on sports forums or reddit threads - those guys (the vast majority of comments on sporting threads are men) are brutal.
Yup. Exactly! Also Twitter! It’s fine for men. Women are just bitchy tho 🙄

There’s so few influencers with proper active threads and it’s because they’re problematic. Influencing is like MLMs, in terms of preying on women. Advertisers get influencers to leverage their parasocial relationships and target women, making them feel like they need to spend money on tit they don’t need. That behaviour is what is anti-women.

Reactions: 17
The issue I have is that it’s not like these Tattle comments are being posted on their own Social Media Pages, we come here and discuss them, we don’t go directly to them, how can you claim bullying. These people seek Tattle out by googling themselves, what the hell do they think they are going to find.
This!!! It’s not direct to you then duck off

Reactions: 11
I get that some of it is super bleeping petty, but if you as an adult can’t handle someone saying they hate your shoes or your haircut, you probably shouldn’t have a public account.

Tattle is so well moderated. It is not a free for all. And people here disagree all the time, but are able to have polite and reasoned conversations and agree to disagree. It’s such a strange phenomenon on the internet. If everyone is so angry and unhinged, why do the conversations here never devolve into attacking each other?

I also hate the argument that people are doing it because they can hide behind anonymity. Nope. I’d make these comments publicly too 🤷🏻‍♀️. If you want to call yourself a “business” and make money, put on your big girl pants hear the good with the bad.

Or don’t 😂 because you literally don’t have to read it!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg tattle is fine, I accidentally stumbled onto kiwi farm once, JFC now that’s harsh.

Reactions: 7
Someone who is under 10k so I can’t mention their name posted this

View attachment 1758581

The content of the petition

View attachment 1758582
The question she should be asking herself is why she is so interested in knowing what people think of her..to the point where she come to Tattle to read what others think.

That to me is just another entitled influencer who thinks she is too special and only wants compliments and no negative remarks from anyone.

People are speaking their minds about what they think in a forum. No one is writing crap on her page.

The fact that reading bad comments about her affects her mental health, only tells me that she needs to stop reading about herself at Tattle and needs to see a psychologist to address her mental health issues.

Is she that weak as a person that she can’t put up with criticism?!?

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand Tammi and no one gives a flying duck if you are late or your baby making sex 🤢 normal adults keep this information between them and their partner and not feel the need to broadcast it. Get better content
Why the duck would you blasts this on your socials. Unless she has taken a test and knows she not and is doing it for engagement. Which is absolutely fucked. If she didn’t want to fall pregnant use protection and possibly the morning after pill. Idiot

Reactions: 10
She is almost the older/original, less savy version of Victoria Devine (or Vicky D 😉)
Speaking of which, did she ever allude to the extraordinary expense of her wedding? I’ve scoured her IG posts (limited) but don’t subscribe to her pod. I used to, but unsub’d about a year ago.

I can’t stand Tammi and no one gives a flying duck if you are late or your baby making sex 🤢 normal adults keep this information between them and their partner and not feel the need to broadcast it. Get better content
Why does she do these faces - they give me the major ICK.

She is not an endorsement for her lifestyle. I hope she gets help.
Who’s this?

Reactions: 2
Why the duck would you blasts this on your socials. Unless she has taken a test and knows she not and is doing it for engagement. Which is absolutely fucked. If she didn’t want to fall pregnant use protection and possibly the morning after pill. Idiot
She is another immature, unhinged idiot & another influencer that should stop breeding

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.