Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dulcielaroux

Just when I thought I couldn’t get more disappointed in the vacuous self-serving nature of Australian influencers we get a new low. All the self proclaimed feminist BLM-allies, who’ve spent weeks posting about the protests in Iran and cancelling Kanye (as they should) - totally silent on the senseless, heartbreaking murder of Cassius Tuvery. A beautiful 15 year old attacked by a white man while walking home from school. Even Abbie, who usually is the first to post up about social justice issues, shared a single Pedestrian TV post in between a random TikTok and a sponsored post. The silence is deafening and disgusting and we should be demanding more of the people we follow. We use their discount codes and buy their collabs and bump up their stats to get them paid - maybe they could take the time to acknowledge what’s going on in their own back yard.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Curious as to others' opinions about Guy Sebastian.

So as we know, he took his former manager to court, the result of which was that he (former manager) was found guilty of some, but not all, of the fraud charges totaling $600k-odd. Guy is not hurting for money and it took him years to notice the money was missing. It sounds as if they didn't have a written contract in force, and that Guy's "payment" for his work was a bit loose as it wasn't always in cash (sometimes it was in boats, cars, etc.).

Do you think he should have taken his former manager to court? He's gone to jail, and his livelihood as a manager is pretty much done. Or, do you think he should have just let it slide and walked away quietly?
of course he should have taken him to court - having money doesn’t excuse someone for their wrong doing. So if I have money it means it’s ok for someone to prey on me and do the wrong thing? What if the manager then did that to someone else.

Reactions: 36

emmygluewho

VIP Member
OMG, I have not seen Chrissie Swan since the New Idea shit show when they couldn't source clothes to fit her (very chunky) children. She has had WLS?
Don't be silly! She gave up alcohol and started walking. The Emmy Lou 'diet'

In other words!? Yes she got it, but won't admit it.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

sumac

She might be reporting comments about herself 🤔

Nah just checked she doesn’t have her own thread on here just a few comments here and there.

They have a thread on GOMI but last post was 2 years ago lol
SCS is hypersensitive to online comments - she’s the reason I started following celeb_spellcheck, she posted about how awful the page was and how she’d blocked it. What they’d posted about her was how she inserted half a dozen photos of herself in a bikini into a ‘happy birthday’ post for a friend 😂 nobody loves Steph as much as Steph loves Steph.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

berry

VIP Member
Brittney Saunders new shop in Sydney opens today. It looks great and I hope everything goes well. She works really hard and its so nice to see an influencer build success in this way rather than just shilling shit they don't care about.

Reactions: 31

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I’m 41 and ppl think I’m 30. I’ve worn sunscreen forever and used retinol for a decade. But the biggest thing that has helped? I haven’t had kids. I tell ppl that too when they ask how I look so young. It certainly isn’t genetics. I just haven’t had to grow something that leeches nutrients from my body, go through the trauma of birth and then have stress and reduced sleep for decades after. So if any of y’all have kids and are killing it in the skin care game- absolute queens !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Bec Judd’s net worth is outrageous. What sort of self loathing battler would PAY to have insights into her lifestyle that is completely unattainable to most? How much would you have to hate yourself to put yourself through that? Further lining the pockets of the very wealthy so you can intimately watch her flip houses in suburbs most of her followers couldn’t afford to park in? So fucking strange.

Reactions: 28

grifter

VIP Member
‘How embarrassment’ is somewhere between an Australian colloquialism and slang.

“A catchphrase of Effie Stephanidis, a character who first appeared on the Australian TV show Acropolis Now (1989–1992) and was played by Mary Coustas.”
Am I now at the age when things like ‘how embarrassment’ is unknown and unfamiliar to a younger generation? 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 27

sponsorednotsponsored

I was reading about Martha from MAFS and her HG, the poor thing!! Lost 10kg in her first 12 weeks and then we have fuckwits like Emma claiirrrrr and danni saying they have HG but it just gives them a rest on weekends, give me a fucking spell

• Heart
Reactions: 26

savefloss

VIP Member
I think she is one of the worst mothers on insta. Irresponsible and selfish. If you weren’t ready to give up the party life why did you have a child
If Ellidy just had the baby and quietly got on with her life, dedicated to being the best solo parent she could be then I’d have a tonne of respect for her. But she has 100% cashed in on the tragedy and monetised it all via the book. The way that poor baby is dragged around to parties, clubs, holidays etc is bewildering. Ellidy is bloody lucky Minnie hasn’t died of SIDS the wreckless way she lets her sleep anywhere- the ball pit nap she shared the other day was outrageous. I don’t understand how any influencer is “inspirational”. I have no idea how or why this woman is famous for anything beyond being the girlfriend of a now deceased sportsmen. Sure she’s done a bit of modeling and a half assed pod cast, wrote a book with a ghost writer…am I missing something? I don’t get it!

I had to create an account because this is just getting too much - has anyone else noticed the insane increase in "business and mindset" coaches/ mentors/ influencers this year? these numpties have always been around in the usa but they've exploded here in australia lately. the buzz words kill me - i've never heard anyone say the words "container, expansion, safety and edges" more in my life. don't get me wrong I appreciate woo woo things as much as the next person, and i understand we're all just trying to make a dollar - but this entire industry reeks of an unincorporated mlm. the ones at the top charge $20k + for a few months of their mentorship/coaching, then their clients charge $10k +, and their clients charge $2k, and so on... its very much triangular in shape. most specifically coach other coaches, so the entire industry relies on new coaches entering the space and the existing ones increasing their prices and travelling up the teepee of craziness. for (what i can make out) little to no value. most are 30 and under, have no experience running other businesses other than as personal trainers, and have no psych qualifications despite harping on about shadow work and mindset until they're blue in the face. and THEN we have the way they all use these bizarre sexy-but-businessy photoshoots with a low-light filter to advertise their programs and courses. There's also a huge emphasis in the community about being self-led, and your ROI/ results from their coaching or whether a course "pays off" is entirely up to you etc etc etc. Which I do understand to a degree, but also seems to be the perfect way for an entire industry to shake any and all responsibility they have to *actually* create tangible results as a coach. The whole thing is insane. I am equal parts horrified and highly entertained.

• Heart

MilkAndTwoSugars

VIP Member
As much as she argues otherwise her behaviour around food/exercise and steps is extremely disordered. And I wonder if all of these “intolerances” are another way to control her intake by avoiding anything fun.
Stephs stans running back to her with the actual truth! 🤣🤣

Also, "noone is happy or secure with their own lives is on those forums".... Erm, I just got married earlier this year and have my ivf miracle baby sleeping in her bassinet next to me right now and I have 2 years off work maternity leave (IF I go back at all that is). I couldn't be happier actually Steph. Don't always assume!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
HG made me suicidal. Seeing these idiots posting toilet bowls saying they were throwing up is triggering as anything. No one who was truely that sick would do that as they would understand the impact.

• Heart

therealsmilf

VIP Member
I unfollowed that page awhile back thank god. But she clearly knows nothing about the government funded PPL. Fuck she's a knob. What is the point of that page ?!?.

Reactions: 25

savefloss

VIP Member
I also find it extremely weird she changed her name to Pullin almost as soon as he died so she could be called his widow. She was his girlfriend - they weren’t even engaged. That child has been put in every magazine and morning tv show in the country at this stage. Give her some privacy so she can have some sort of normal childhood
It’s pretty whack to hire a management team the same week your partner dies 🤯🤑

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25