Australian Influencers #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tara Pavlovic’s 8 week old is in ICU 💔
Oh poor thing! It’s so hard when they’re tiny! Hopefully she’ll bounce back quickly. We had a very similar experience recently with our baby girl and numerous viruses leading to bronchiolitis, but she was thankfully she was okay in the regular ward. I swear at least 50% of the babies in my local mum’s group have been admitted to hospital for RSV/bronchiolitis and almost everyone else has needed to go emergency at least once for breathing issues. It’s been a bad year for viruses 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Aussie influencer opinions posted that SCS had her implants removed...then she deleted it. Wonder if Steph asked her to.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone explain Aussie Influencer Updates post that she deleted her steph Claire smith implant/e plant rumour post?
scs has never owned up to her bolt ons. Wonder if she had to address it due to having an explant?

Reactions: 3
Negative, my child is 3.5 and is extremely scared to poop on the toilet. It’s a work in progress.
Agreed. My son was only trained at 3.5 (and still wears a night nappy at 4). There’s a wide range of normal and some kids just aren’t ready

Reactions: 19
Negative, my child is 3.5 and is extremely scared to poop on the toilet. It’s a work in progress.
Toilet training was a huge issue for my child, I will never judge a parent or assume laziness if I see a child still wearing nappies at literally any age.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No idea about the pregnant bit, jury’s out for me. She’s had 6 months with a major injury and she was always pretty active 🤷🏼‍♀️ as for her son, was very surprised to see him in nappies, he’s 3.5 and I thought he was toilet trained

I know she took a long time to train Arlo also.

Reactions: 1
I followed her for about five minutes because I liked her recipe content…then realised I couldn’t watch her stories and all of her issues around food. It’s a shame. I hope she’s getting help.
Came here to post about Steph. She didn’t eat at a restaurant her whole trip. Not normal. I don’t like that she shares this stuff as if it is ok and part of being a health guru.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Can anyone explain Aussie Influencer Updates post that she deleted her steph Claire smith implant/e plant rumour post?
scs has never owned up to her bolt ons. Wonder if she had to address it due to having an explant?
It was basically just various photos of SCS saying there is speculation that she had her implants removed (which I strongly believe she did)

Reactions: 1
Came here to post about Steph. She didn’t eat at a restaurant her whole trip. Not normal. I don’t like that she shares this stuff as if it is ok and part of being a health guru.
I wonder what her sister thinks of it all?! (They travelled together).

Boiled eggs and spinach at the airport for dinner I see... So rock n roll. She says all this is to "prevent any digestive issues on the plane".... But are eggs really a good choice for a flight? Feel sorry for the passenger sitting next to her tbh... 🤢🤧😮💨🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I wonder what her sister thinks of it all?! (They travelled together).

Boiled eggs and spinach at the airport for dinner I see... So rock n roll. She says all this is to "prevent any digestive issues on the plane".... But are eggs really a good choice for a flight? Feel sorry for the passenger sitting next to her tbh... 🤢🤧😮💨🤣
Exactly- all these digestive issues and she eats packaged protein 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tiff Hall has never shown a photo of her daughter's face since birth - always an object obscuring her face or a photo taken from above. She posted photos of her first child when he was about 3 days and onwards. Tiff posted this today - something's going on, I hope bub is ok.

Screen Shot 2022-10-27 at 7.23.17 pm.png

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.