Australian Influencers #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Midwife Mumma - driving me up the wall! She started a sleep consultancy and sold it, only to develop another ‘guide’ and start shilling it left right and centre?? Why sell the first business just to start another identical one? I thought she was doing lactation consultancy but no mention of that all of a sudden. Money must be tight for her reno to have to start banging on about sleep guides again.

Reactions: 12
The Midwife Mumma - driving me up the wall! She started a sleep consultancy and sold it, only to develop another ‘guide’ and start shilling it left right and centre?? Why sell the first business just to start another identical one? I thought she was doing lactation consultancy but no mention of that all of a sudden. Money must be tight for her reno to have to start banging on about sleep guides again.
Always makes me wonder who is buying these guides and paying for these services.

Reactions: 11
Always makes me wonder who is buying these guides and paying for these services.
I never bought any of these things with my kids, even the wonder weeks app, for me, was total wacky doo. Like how can every child born on that same day be in sync with their growth when it's drilled into us that every baby is different?!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find allherflowers obnoxious. So many stories eye bleeping her filtered self(as always) talking about her new hair. She looks exactly the same, I know its darker at the back but she has these thick blonde highlights at the front and legit looks exactlty the bleeping same.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find allherflowers obnoxious. So many stories eye bleeping her filtered self(as always) talking about her new hair. She looks exactly the same, I know its darker at the back but she has these thick blonde highlights at the front and legit looks exactlty the bleeping same.
Well she loves a selfie or 20! Her kids names lol Harriet, Magnolia (🙄) and Audrey.

She drives me bat tit insane😂

Reactions: 6
Do people actually like the Sleep Teacher too? She seems very unqualified and I wonder where these women get their “credibility” to gain so many followers to support their business.
I’ve had a few kids, maybe I should bang out a pdf survival guide and crack on with my boss babe bullshit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Do we know yet, if Abby Gilmore really is pregnant?

And looking at her stories from today - is her son still in nappies? How old is he now? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Do we know yet, if Abby Gilmore really is pregnant?

And looking at her stories from today - is her son still in nappies? How old is he now? 🤔
No idea about the pregnant bit, jury’s out for me. She’s had 6 months with a major injury and she was always pretty active 🤷🏼‍♀️ as for her son, was very surprised to see him in nappies, he’s 3.5 and I thought he was toilet trained

Reactions: 3
No idea about the pregnant bit, jury’s out for me. She’s had 6 months with a major injury and she was always pretty active 🤷🏼‍♀️ as for her son, was very surprised to see him in nappies, he’s 3.5 and I thought he was toilet trained
Its not normal, except for all these delayed influencer kids. Teddy, Bobby and co.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Where do I start....?!!

"Not training hasn't caused me any stress or anxiety,but I can't wait to get back in the gym"..... 🤔

"My intake has been piss poor and I've struggled to eat enough" - No wonder when all you eat is dry weetbix and rice cakes 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who goes on holiday and under eats?! Most people come back heavier because they've indulged and enjoyed themselves and let their hair down.

Eye roll.....

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Where do I start....?!!

"Not training hasn't caused me any stress or anxiety,but I can't wait to get back in the gym"..... 🤔

"My intake has been piss poor and I've struggled to eat enough" - No wonder when all you eat is dry weetbix and rice cakes 🤦🏼‍♀️ Who goes on holiday and under eats?! Most people come back heavier because they've indulged and enjoyed themselves and let their hair down.

Eye roll.....
I followed her for about five minutes because I liked her recipe content…then realised I couldn’t watch her stories and all of her issues around food. It’s a shame. I hope she’s getting help.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.