Australian Influencers #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting article:

In this example, the mother had made a tiktok account based on her 3yo daughter Wren's day to day life.

"This video of Wren in a crop top has been saved 45,000 times," one TikTok sleuth pointed out.

"Wren eating a corn dog at a country fair has been saved 375,000 times."

"Child psychologist Andrew Greenfield tells Claire that if a parent is considering creating an account for their child, it is worth considering the future implications of childhood fame first.

"Not every single child wants to be the centre of attention all the time. And I think that can certainly lead to self-esteem issues, or sometimes depression or anxiety issues," he explained.

"So I think it's important to be aware of that. And a lot of times, it's got absolutely nothing to do with a child, it's about the parent."

Looking at you Cachia and the Kearns
Not to mention Grecian exploiting her sick and disabled child 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Does anyone follow Henny Moody? Cant put my finger on why she infuriates me so much
Yes - I cannot with her lol. I started following her years ago because I actually thought she was a parody guy like Benny Drama. She’s certainly had a bit of a glow up since then BUT she never doesn’t have a filter on and filters hve gotten way better since then so who knows haha.

Reactions: 3
Interesting..... Ad Standards will be taking the complaint about #AffiliateLink to the community panel for assessment as to whether it is an adequate declaration of an ad. There was a lot of interesting info last Friday about this. The same influencer has now deleted the reel from her instagram page in the last hour. It was an affiliation with The Iconic. Screenshots last forever so deleting the reel won't make it go away.

Wonder how much money she won't make this month with the deleted link and those cookies are no longer stored on computers/phones for a month... There's sneaky and then there's just exploiting...without full disclosure

Decided to add the screenshot since she's already got the headsup

View attachment 1492671
It’s shifty as duck. How many people would avoid using certain influencers’ discount codes because they specifically don’t want or think they should benefit from the sale? There should be better disclosure. I want to know how much and how long within the month someone is going to make money off a purchase I make. I would rather purchase via micro influencers who employ more organic and considered content.

Reactions: 5
The consumerism is off the scale with these instafluencers. Even more gifted free tit this weekend for them all, plus whatever stuff they buy themselves in everyday life. I’m gobsmacked at how much clothes, shoes, bags etc Katie P buys, how much stuff does one person need? Plus she bought a mystery box off St Oddity this past week and got a bag very similar (possibly even the same?) to the one she’s just been gifted here.

71C0BC49-03C1-4F2F-9611-27AE4018D1D8.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Henny absolutely does my head in!!! She always has, but has definitely gotten worse. The singsongy voice, the poses, the lane quote captions, desperate for attention.

Reactions: 4
Brittney Saunders is butthurt that someone said her toasties are expensive. Poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find Steph Pase’s GFM in very poor taste. She clearly is raking in cash, to ask people to fund medication for her Dad, is just disgusting. Refinance your mortgage, that’s what we would do.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I find it interesting she assumed the message was said in a smart ass way when tone can’t be sensed via text. The sender may have just been asking “why is it so expensive?” In a nice way and Britt definitely got her knickers in a knot over it. This is obviously something that has been said to her many times as she’s quite defensive over it. Get over it brit you’re doing just fine lovey

Reactions: 5
I find it interesting she assumed the message was said in a smart ass way when tone can’t be sensed via text. The sender may have just been asking “why is it so expensive?” In a nice way and Britt definitely got her knickers in a knot over it. This is obviously something that has been said to her many times as she’s quite defensive over it. Get over it brit you’re doing just fine lovey
I just went to watch.

Those prices are about right for a fancy toastie. Though it would make it an expensive meal once you add a drink to it.

The consumerism is off the scale with these instafluencers. Even more gifted free tit this weekend for them all, plus whatever stuff they buy themselves in everyday life. I’m gobsmacked at how much clothes, shoes, bags etc Katie P buys, how much stuff does one person need? Plus she bought a mystery box off St Oddity this past week and got a bag very similar (possibly even the same?) to the one she’s just been gifted here.

View attachment 1492948
I hate those bags. I keep seeing them pop up. I wouldn't want to walk around with my name plastered on everything.

Also the "models" all look very different on that trip when they can't control their angles.

Shouldn’t the real dads be tagging their Porsche stories as a collab? I really doing they are filming all this content from the good of their hearts.

Reactions: 10
Rosie Waterland’s latest post is very sad but not sure why she’s posting it publicly. Maybe feels like her mum might see and change her ways?
I find Rosie Waterland so ICK. The attitude on her, constant victim mentality is just gross.

Reactions: 6
There is no event that Beffy won’t content-farm.

I bet the good folk of Burrawang don’t make eye contact with Beff in the street because they don’t want to end up on her IG stories.

609F3587-F833-4725-8002-1887686666DA.jpeg

849D5918-EFA7-4F99-BEAD-BC8C3AA0DEFC.jpeg

C04C1723-E2DC-4E71-A0FD-552B5C9961C4.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.