Australian Influencers #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am only relaying what she said. And pointing out that she has more than a year 12 education.

She doesn’t call herself one though, I was pointing out that she has more than a year 12 education as it was said in a dismissive way. She has a degree. She just doesn’t use it. And there’s nothing wrong with only having a year 12 education anyway 🤷‍♀️
I was referring to Conagh when I said that, not Rachel. I was referring to Conagh wanting to set up zoom calls for early bird society. If she has more than a year 12 education please forgive me

Reactions: 2
To me Kylie Camps is fake as fake can get. This whole quiet and calm bullshit she has going on?! Shuttttupppp.

She literally had everyone believe that her marriage was this beautiful blissful retreat then BAM it was over?! How do her followers believe anything she says?! She is full of tit.

And now with this bloke of all of 45 seconds?! Pump the breaks you stage 5 headcase.

Reactions: 9
I am only relaying what she said. And pointing out that she has more than a year 12 education.

She doesn’t call herself one though, I was pointing out that she has more than a year 12 education as it was said in a dismissive way. She has a degree. She just doesn’t use it. And there’s nothing wrong with only having a year 12 education anyway 🤷‍♀️

Def agree with you.
Matt was involved in the Kind Parenting Company wasn't he? They did lots of family/parenting/relationship things together which I always thought was icky because they had no qualifications. What did he think about all that?

She's very anti breastfeeding which I've always had issues with because again - no qualifications in the field.

She said in her latest podcast that she is soft as a parent, and Riley is firmer. If they have a child together......🤯
What’s her beef with breastfeeding?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.