Australian Influencers #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Australian Influencers #16

Here we chat about various Aussie influencers, it’s a mixed bag of who’s being the most annoying on the day lmao! 😂😂😂

Snark away!

Reactions: 9
What is HOW banging on about, was she robbed or held up, looked pretty excited about it whatever it was.?

Reactions: 1
What is HOW banging on about, was she robbed or held up, looked pretty excited about it whatever it was.?
Her window was broken in a car park and her ear pods and a LV bag was stolen. She got the (expensive 😂) bag and clothing back and has been following her ear pods journey via the app. Now she’s complaining she can’t get her window replaced asap you know she’s going to ItAlY soon! She’s complaining about the cost which means she’s got a super cheap insurance cover as most cover window/windscreen repair excess free!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her window was broken in a car park and her ear pods and a LV bag was stolen. She got the (expensive 😂) bag and clothing back and has been following her ear pods journey via the app. Now she’s complaining she can’t get her window replaced asap you know she’s going to ItAlY soon! She’s complaining about the cost which means she’s got a super cheap insurance cover as most cover window/windscreen repair excess free!
How gross was her bag though? 🤮

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So the bag was probably left in the car where it could be seen, she really is as dumb as she looks. Lock your car in your giant shed & trot off on your whirlwind bragfest of Italy & Paris & sort the window when you get back. She's only going away for 10 days isn't she? Begging for a #gifted fix is better.

Reactions: 8
Only Lauren Dubois could make Olivia Newton John’s death a narcissistic self love fest. Less eye bleeping, more grief LDB.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Only Lauren Dubois could make Olivia Newton John’s death a narcissistic self love fest. Less eye bleeping, more grief LDB.
WOW! That’s hard to watch especially on the day ONJ has passed away. Then she’s ranting about soft drink. Yuck

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I also don’t get the why Anna Paul is so popular ( I actually don’t watch her & only heard about her once in a outspoken podcast )

So what’s the big appeal ?

I find it weird if it’s true that she supports her whole family - Mum & Dad included with her only fans income .

That feels very icky to me …

Yes she sweet / nice etc - but I’m just wondering why she’s so popular 😊

Reactions: 8
I’ve long been torn on what to make of Amy.. and this GFM has me even more uncertain…
It’s absolutely gross they upped the money. Also if her mum is rhat sick I do not believe she could go to any amusement parks so I don’t understand

Reactions: 6
Rosie Waterland’s latest post is very sad but not sure why she’s posting it publicly. Maybe feels like her mum might see and change her ways?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I also don’t get the why Anna Paul is so popular ( I actually don’t watch her & only heard about her once in a outspoken podcast )

So what’s the big appeal ?

I find it weird if it’s true that she supports her whole family - Mum & Dad included with her only fans income .

That feels very icky to me …

Yes she sweet / nice etc - but I’m just wondering why she’s so popular 😊
Can we get an Anna Paul thread? I want to snark about what she’s really like, how she honestly eats so much food, and why her mum dresses like they’re the same age

Reactions: 10
Can we get an Anna Paul thread? I want to snark about what she’s really like, how she honestly eats so much food, and why her mum dresses like they’re the same age
Start snarking here 👀

Does she make money off young impressionable girls if they create OF accounts after they click on her link ?

I can see why young girls would be swayed into wanting to have a lifestyle like hers.

Reactions: 1
Start snarking here 👀

Does she make money off young impressionable girls if they create OF accounts after they click on her link ?

I can see why young girls would be swayed into wanting to have a lifestyle like hers.
Yea I’ve read that they make more money via referrals than their actual members.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Rosie Waterland’s latest post is very sad but not sure why she’s posting it publicly. Maybe feels like her mum might see and change her ways?
She’s done this a number of times. I really feel for Rosie, she’s been back ‘at the spa’ recently. Her mum is often like this sadly.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
what is this haircut? Is this the “cool” style at the moment? It looks so stupid to me……

95BD931E-3CB9-4AB3-A5AA-751A9EA0704E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.