Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allivera

Chatty Member
I’m a SAHM right now. Are you saying I shouldn’t sometimes find it a bit relentless?
I think you may have missed my point, and perhaps what Tattle is for. If you want to pay Courtney to coach you through it because she’s done a basic “coaching course” has no formal qualifications, seems to be struggling like all parents (but doesn’t have to do the work juggle too because she’s making money as an influencer) and recharges crystals when there’s a full moon and relies on angel card spreads go ahead.

ETA: I have no interest in participating in a long discussion about stay at home parenting vs working mothers. This is not what this forum is for, and I think we all find it tedious when we have to scroll through heated discussions where someone has taken personally a comment about an influencer in an online forum 😞😞😞

Reactions: 44
I demand a recount. Where’s Sarah Kearns? She’s one of the most recognised faces on Australian social media…according to her 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Listerfiend

Chatty Member
Hey Paramount why don’t you send out free cakes to random customers, you know the ones who actually PAY for your service rather than get it for free 🙄

Reactions: 36
Apparently I have a lot of feelings about this and you all have to hear them 😂

Reiki is a traditional practice and I acknowledge the significance to those cultures.

If people want to believe in crystals and energy healers and shakras, whatever. BUT there is now an abundance of over privileged, white women, appropriating a traditional practice and scamming people out of their money.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
RTM didn’t have to admit that celeb spellcheck guessed the right name? She didn’t have to address it at all?

Reactions: 34

SlothSmoth

Chatty Member
I find Steph Pase’s GFM in very poor taste. She clearly is raking in cash, to ask people to fund medication for her Dad, is just disgusting. Refinance your mortgage, that’s what we would do.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
All, If details of a case have not been made public then it maybe against the law to try to find these out. Please stop any discussion about this for everyones benefit. Thanks

Reactions: 29

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
As a 40 year old woman with adhd - working corporate and with a masters etc etc it has been bloody hard. I am not surprised at all there is an increase of women who have jobs like influencing who find out they have adhd. Following the traditional education and employment path had nearly killed me. Having a creative - ish job where I am my own boss and have my own schedule would have been a dream. Not surprised at all there is a bit of prevalence of adhd diagnosis in this area.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Fastgirl154

OMR can’t just gift her washing machine and dryer? Does she really need the what, $400 she might make from it? She is absolutely loaded. It makes me sick how these influencers sell items they could gift to DV victims etc. i have barely anything to my name and even I gift everything I don’t wear or use anymore
I work in domestic violence crisis services and a new dryer or anything these influencers get would just be beyond amazing. Especially when they get clothing hauls or skincare.. when children come with just a garbage bag of their possessions - nothing is more wonderful than being able to gift them new clothes and body wash. And to be able to tell them they get to keep it.

We would be kitted out for a year if an influencer donated stuff. All those princess Polly, Pretty Little Thing etc hauls… every young person that came through our service would be able to have dignity and clothes they feel pretty in.

Ergh it hurts to think about. I understand donating straight doesn’t get the exposure for the brand of course - but these influencers have so much stuff they no longer wear that could be passed on

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So Sam decided it was fine for skinny women to attend her curve events, but needed to ask for opinions on whether it was okay for trans women to attend? Got it 🥴
(To be clear trans women are women and it was a gross question to ask…)

Reactions: 26

Shazza Snarki

My eyes weren’t ready for her dancing today (with food spilt on her clothes of course). For someone who has a 6 figure business like she does (we know this “guys” because she tells us at least weekly) she sure as hell doesn’t know how to drink or eat something without in landing on her top. Might also be worthwhile Candice to wash the greasy hair too, your kids are never home do you should be able to fit that in.
I look at her and all I can smell is cat piss

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Fastgirl154

Hello love, I’m not sure how this would work but I would like to help this shelter you work at. Im
More than happy to pm the mods and ask them if they can ask you and have it be messaged to me so your privacy is kept but it has truly shattered me tonight reading how hard your shelter is doing it. I have a lot of plus size clothing that I’d be happy to part with and I’m also happy to buy shampoo conditioner and do a box of goodies. Are you happy for me to message the mods?
I really appreciate the thought but being on a gossip board want to keep my identity completely hidden. But especially if you have plus size clothes please donate them to your local shelter, they’re always in need 🥰

And I’m going to start messaging influencers too I think

• Heart
Reactions: 25

itssobutiful

And now HOW is being super blasé over the Eiffel Tower. Ok fine Liv you messed up your hotel room and your salty but check yourself your shifty grifting mole.
Most people would kill to be overseas right now. We are still in a pandemic, the cost of living is through the roof. Your “job” and your husbands business were not effected by Corona. You keep shilling and then selling the free stuff you whingey, whiney little brat

• Heart

lifeispeachy

VIP Member
Her kids look like they’ve been trapped in a attic their whole lives. I guess that’s what happens when you reproduce with your brother…

• Haha
  • Wow

soirritated

I’ve never had an issue with booking.com Olivia, because I researched the rooms and views properly and booked for the correct number of people. And yes the rooms can be tiny, wait until you get to London because if you’ve been sloppy there too you’ll be in a cupboard.

• Haha

Michy02

VIP Member
Because I’m petty, I screenshot Brooke’s response to my question one night. I think when she first said it I was a little (a lot) offended because I’m older than her and I thought WTF does 40 look like to her if she thinks she doesn’t look 40. 🤣

And her response had me 🤣🤯. Ok mate, you do you.
She’s not a regular 40 she’s a cool 40!! 😂😂

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Kylie Camps and the very OTT father's day post for the boyfriend - my god she needs to get a grip on reality. They've known each other since February
If there’s one thing I can’t stand, it’s those “step dad” Father’s Day posts designed to make the actual dad feel like a piece of shit. Great work if a step dad is actually being great, that’s wonderful for you, but you are just damaging your kids even more by playing political games with their father on social media. I saw so many cringe worthy posts and stories like this yesterday..

Don't_ask_what_I_drive

And showing the text to her husband that she doesn't have to say yes to everything and shouldn't have gone. Jesus :rolleyes: Please remember she said this Qantas next time she hussles you for a free trip and pyjamas on the plane. There is literally nothing inspiring about this sweaty mess of a trip.

Reactions: 24

trish_allstar

Can't actually believe she can write these words. Poor sweet Luella...has never given Erin "that insurmountable, unconditional, overflowing, immeasurable, fills every single cell in your body, love that is motherhood." Fuck me does she read these things back? She is just so damn depressing and miserable. So brutal to see those words written when she has a living, breathing, gorgeous daughter right in front of her....but it's taken a 'normal' child for her to feel all this love. Unbelievable.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23