Australian Influencers #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also don’t get the why Anna Paul is so popular ( I actually don’t watch her & only heard about her once in a outspoken podcast )

So what’s the big appeal ?

I find it weird if it’s true that she supports her whole family - Mum & Dad included with her only fans income .

That feels very icky to me …

Yes she sweet / nice etc - but I’m just wondering why she’s so popular 😊
There’s alot that doesn’t add up. I grew up in housing commission yet she claims to have grown up in similar circumstances and the family was jetsetting around the world when she was a child, they lived in a very flash area and owned their house? I think they had money growing up and now she’s been lucky enough to make more through OF. Not saying I dislike her but definitely think there’s been some exaggeration

Reactions: 7
How do we save this person? 😂
I saw that and wondered that because it’s posted anonymously, are they wanting people to comment so their names are visible and then use it to block people? It’s probably some butt hurt influencer 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I saw that and wondered that because it’s posted anonymously, are they wanting people to comment so they’re names are visible and then use it to block people? It’s probably some butt hurt influencer 😂
Leigh Campbell, is that you? 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yea I’ve read that they make more money via referrals than their actual members.
She could be the most liked PIMP in history.

Everyone raves on & on about how sweet she is ( I have no feelings about her )

Just trying to understand - has she got Selena Gomez’s PR team ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Rosie Waterland’s latest post is very sad but not sure why she’s posting it publicly. Maybe feels like her mum might see and change her ways?
Some things just don’t need to be shared but then can you be a true narcissist if you don’t share everything? 🙄

Reactions: 6
This tit needs shutting down NOW.

You do NOT need more than that to go to QLD and to bury someone.

$10 the limit will be 25k by the end of the day.
More fool anyone who contributes to it. I’d like sorry NEED a holiday to QLD, who I can I find to fund that for me 🤔

Last edited:
This tit needs shutting down NOW.

You do NOT need more than that to go to QLD and to bury someone.

$10 the limit will be 25k by the end of the day.
This is why I quit following April (separate issue ages ago, but gives me the same vibe). Setting up the Go Fund Me is seemingly well intentioned, but totally misses the mark. This is crazy. Hopefully Amy will take a small portion of the money and donate the rest.

Reactions: 5
There’s something gross and excessive about WhatBrookeWore going to musical theatre for free, and then Paramount sending her an entire massive cake, and the way she’s devouring it alone when there are people really struggling out there. Something about it all is really hedonistic and gross 🤢 I guess that’s influencer culture for you.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
There’s something gross and excessive about WhatBrookeWore going to musical theatre for free, and then Paramount sending her an entire massive cake, and the way she’s devouring it alone when there are people really struggling out there. Something about it all is really hedonistic and gross 🤢 I guess that’s influencer culture for you.
Eww Olivia White got the massive Paramont bday cake (it’s their 1 year anniversary) the other day. It was so huge!

• Angry
  • Sick
Eww Olivia White got the massive Paramont bday cake (it’s their 1 year anniversary) the other day. It was so huge!
I bet she didn't donate it to her kids school or a charity either, these people are morally bankrupt.🤬 Did the smug RDOM get the cake too?

Reactions: 3
Me quietly giggling at how little Clem has shared anything about helping her her bestie live of her life Amy 😂
For real I reckon that’s a PR friendship. Like jo did they even meet?! When?! It was like all a sudden they’re going on trips away together and are each other’s platonic soulmate and blah blah blah. They don’t live in the same city and I swear the friendship just happened overnight.
It’s advantageous for both of them- Amy gets access to and exposure from Clem’s considerably larger following; Clem, who has long faced accusations of ‘white feminism’, gets an Indigenous bestie to up her intersectionality credentials and make her less vulnerable to criticisms

Reactions: 16
For real I reckon that’s a PR friendship. Like jo did they even meet?! When?! It was like all a sudden they’re going on trips away together and are each other’s platonic soulmate and blah blah blah. They don’t live in the same city and I swear the friendship just happened overnight.
It’s advantageous for both of them- Amy gets access to and exposure from Clem’s considerably larger following; Clem, who has long faced accusations of ‘white feminism’, gets an Indigenous bestie to up her intersectionality credentials and make her less vulnerable to criticisms
I reckon you just may be on to something!

Reactions: 4
All of their relationships are fake fake fake. It’s like ticking a box to make sure they have the biggest reach possible. They’d turn on each other on a dime.

Reactions: 9
I support this theory!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.