Australian Influencers #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shifty HOW hiding #ad up there under your profile pic its like playing a game of Where’s Wally.
Honestly this does my bleeping head in. You know exactly what you're doing.

Such a privileged, tone deaf fuckwit this idiot.

Reactions: 23
Hey Paramount why don’t you send out free cakes to random customers, you know the ones who actually PAY for your service rather than get it for free 🙄

Reactions: 36
Georgia Love and Lee Elliott have to be the most insufferable couple on Instagram. Gotta love this picture of them sitting back in economy on their way to their honeymoon (how are they still milking the wedding??) though, must only be able to fly business when the Saudi Arabia government is paying 💸

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly this does my bleeping head in. You know exactly what you're doing.

Such a privileged, tone deaf fuckwit this idiot.
That’s really dodgy. ( HOW and the half hidden ad badge).

And yeah share the cake around at your kids’ school or the local aged care hostel or somewhere. Just distasteful sending such huge cakes to influencers - just sent a normal sized one if that’s the gift you’re determined to send out.

If Instagram shut down tomorrow this woman would curl up and die without being showered with freebies all the time.

Reactions: 12
How the hell is Babymac going to put up with a follower for a whole weekend when she can’t even acknowledge her DMs in her woe is me, I’m so so busy bleeping life? She’s so bleeping full of herself 🙄

Reactions: 4
Georgia Love and Lee Elliott have to be the most insufferable couple on Instagram. Gotta love this picture of them sitting back in economy on their way to their honeymoon (how are they still milking the wedding??) though, must only be able to fly business when the Saudi Arabia government is paying 💸
I'm honestly surprised they are still together.

Reactions: 1
How the hell is Babymac going to put up with a follower for a whole weekend when she can’t even acknowledge her DMs in her woe is me, I’m so so busy bleeping life? She’s so bleeping full of herself 🙄
Nek minute, the winner finds themselves on Beffy’s stories as CoNtEnT.

And for three weeks afterwards she’ll complain that it was SO MUCH WORK and now she has SO MUCH WASHING to catch up on.

🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I didn’t look at Beth’s IG stories for the weekend away but I saw in favourites she had, what, 100 stories saved?
Man I would be pissed off if I was on the weekend having every minute posted to someone’s public IG.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I didn’t look at Beth’s IG stories for the weekend away but I saw in favourites she had, what, 100 stories saved?
Man I would be pissed off if I was on the weekend having every minute posted to someone’s public IG.
It’s mostly her taking photos of people (friends? family?) without their consent, often from through a window or door. She’s so odd.

Reactions: 5

I think the main issue is that it originated from marginalised groups and is now being used by lots of people/companies who don’t necessarily represent the origins of the movement, and the original intention and focus of the movement is being lost… this article is a good run down. I haven’t looked into it much but just seen a couple of Insta accounts talking about it.

I think blaming people for not knowing the origins and calling them ick is fairly uncalled for given the way true movement has evolved since being on social media. Most people are not critically thinking about and researching Instagram content from influencers and businesses. Should people do better - maybe? But most people aren’t spending that much time thinking about this stuff I don’t think.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I think the main issue is that it originated from marginalised groups and is now being used by lots of people/companies who don’t necessarily represent the origins of the movement, and the original intention and focus of the movement is being lost… this article is a good run down. I haven’t looked into it much but just seen a couple of Insta accounts talking about it.
It comes up every so often, but agree that it’s not helpful when people mention it but then don’t explain what they mean. Or at least point to a resource. It’s mostly about it being co-opted and the people that it’s meant to be about being marginalised again and pushed out. Was my understanding from the last time I saw it come up anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
This tit needs shutting down NOW.

You do NOT need more than that to go to QLD and to bury someone.

$10 the limit will be 25k by the end of the day.

Amy has been quiet on her socials today.. the gofundme has almost reached $20k. I can’t understand how this is a good thing, I wouldn’t feel comfortable making money off of my mother’s impending death. This just feels so wrong. As I said in the last thread, a couple of thousand, sure ask people to donate. But 20?

Reactions: 4
Lauren Curtis is so boring! The most mundane stories! Her TimTam one… she has so much $$ right? And is over here comparing the price per 100g of double coat vs regular?! Guess that’s how the rich get richer, by being cheap

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.