Australian Influencers #13 Lying grifting slobs who complain all day but got no jobs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you mean Jo from iCurvy, who is the one in the green dress (with the cut out chest) in this photo to the left of Curvysam? Why do you think she looks out of place?

Watching this video (which is where the photo is from), Curvysam seems very out of place in this group. She’s out on the edges and looks uncomfortable as she tries to find where she fits. As much as she’s very vocal and active in the plus community, it also feels like she doesn’t really fit in it either.

View attachment 1304290
I was talking more about the dancing videos I’ve seen she looks out of place and yes that’s her - Jo. Yeah sam looks really out of place but from what I’ve read about her no one seems to like her and she’s pretty nasty which doesn’t surprise me tbh

Reactions: 3
I think the fact that Sam is older (I think she’s mid to late 30’s?) than a lot of the current plus size Insta crowd doesn’t help her fit in. It feels like she’s trying to hold on to her youth almost, rather than moving on.

Reactions: 1
I think the fact that Sam is older (I think she’s mid to late 30’s?) than a lot of the current plus size Insta crowd doesn’t help her fit in. It feels like she’s trying to hold on to her youth almost, rather than moving on.
Jo and lots of those girls are actually older than sam 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think it’s more the fact that Sam has such a bad name for herself now maybe

What’s everyone thoughts on aussi mum vlogger?
Use to like her waaay back in the day and she she is just getting worst (I guess cause she is getting richer?)
Biggest thing that annoys me currently is that she never mentions her friends names except for ashy- is she just trying to get more followers ?
And most of the stuff she sells is so ugly like I don’t understand how Kurt could quit his job
I think her friendship with ashy is just to help her business to grow tbh
I also found out her daughter goes to a religious school which I found very surprising but maybe it’s just the status symbol she wants as it’s private?
Plus why doesn’t she put her kids into daycare more than two days a week if she keeps feeling overwhelmed etc? Like don’t just complain all the time- maybe it’s for the engagement reasons tho haha
Yeah the school thing is odd - it's a good 40 minute return trip from her house, and considering how overwhelmed she constantly is, just seems like it would add to her "hectic" workload.
I dont think she really has any other close girlfriends (and she's not particularly close to her sister that lives nearby) and the whole ashy friendship is so awkward. i think in her mind she feels grateful that ashy has bestowed her friendship on her, like that is something to aspire to. I cant imagine kurt and steve have anything in common when they get together for catch ups. Very different worlds.
She is constantly on about how overwhelmed she is and how she needs to "fill her cup" and "take some time for myself" but any opportunity comes up and she's palmed the kids off on her and kurts parents. A recent vlog that was basically all centred around such a hectic day with tears too, involved her and kurt getting tattoos and then her going to event. So overwhelming!!

agreed on this, she’s definitely not what she seems at all. She complains alllllll the time about being overwhelmingly busy amongst the broken sleep, her content became a rinse and repeat. Also, any well intentioned parent wouldn’t post a whole vlog about their kids misfortunes like she does - and use clickbait titles for views. She’s part of the problem of our toxic hustle culture and a society that loves keeping up with the Joneses’
The first thing these dickheads that call social media their careers would jump and say that people are just haters and jealous of them, when in reality most of us wouldn’t trade a second of their vapid lives 😂
100%.. her first instinct to grab the camera when Lincoln split his head open was it for me. Can't watch anymore of her crap.

I just watched Abbie's stories (*rant) about shaving your pubes... and there's zero point to it, honestly. She could do without all the unnecessary swearing too.

Also, she says it's so comforting twirling your pubes when you're anxious. Who does that??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah the school thing is odd - it's a good 40 minute return trip from her house, and considering how overwhelmed she constantly is, just seems like it would add to her "hectic" workload.
I dont think she really has any other close girlfriends (and she's not particularly close to her sister that lives nearby) and the whole ashy friendship is so awkward. i think in her mind she feels grateful that ashy has bestowed her friendship on her, like that is something to aspire to. I cant imagine kurt and steve have anything in common when they get together for catch ups. Very different worlds.
She is constantly on about how overwhelmed she is and how she needs to "fill her cup" and "take some time for myself" but any opportunity comes up and she's palmed the kids off on her and kurts parents. A recent vlog that was basically all centred around such a hectic day with tears too, involved her and kurt getting tattoos and then her going to event. So overwhelming!!

100%.. her first instinct to grab the camera when Lincoln split his head open was it for me. Can't watch anymore of her crap.
Yes that was so alarming and very telling. I've seen them at the local shopping centre countless times and it's just her and Kurt ignoring the kids, on their phones drinking coffee basically letting the kids run wild in the shopping centre. It's a very different image than what she portrays online. I also have to laugh at her "cooking series"... how to make a chicken wrap?? Come on, give me a break. They think they're gourmets! lol! I remember Kurt saying once how healthily the kids eat - most night i think they get a sandwich for dinner from what I've seen. I know kids can be picky with food, but don't kid yourself that having a PB sandwich every single night is healthy diet.

Reactions: 2
sUnDaY rEsEt….

You mean cleaning the house?

duck me dead.
She has her own thread

Reactions: 4
Mikahlllliaaaa having a rant about trolls on her feed!! She’s not very intelligent is she!!!

• Haha
Mikahlllliaaaa having a rant about trolls on her feed!! She’s not very intelligent is she!!!
Just makes me think of the below tweet :LOL:

And furthermore... I would like to raise the point that Mikhaila (sp? who cares?) has made about not being accountable. I guess accountability should only be for so-called little bridge trolls... but not for influencers right? My own doctor can't get online and make sweeping statements due to how strict AHPRA is but any fuckin' influencer can lie and sell whatever bullshit they want to deceive their audience and make bank off it? And furthermore, when you do decide to raise the point with them, they cry "bullying" (stg that word has been so misused it's not funny) and decide to block. Any job is subject to performance reviews and criticism. Influencers rely on their audience and more than half of them are doing a tit job now anyway. Deciding to do lazy ass reels and giveaways to cover the fact there are no original or thoughtful content ideas anymore. It's not the AlGoRiThM.

The other point I would like to make is... I can do what I want. So can everyone else here. People are *gasp* allowed to have opinions, think and write whatever the duck they want. I consider a gossip forum far better than sliding into someone's DMs to send a nasty message. Mikhala (sp? omg whatever) even said it herself to ignore the 'trolls' and maybe focus on making better content. If you live your life worried about what other people think of you, maybe don't put your entire life online. If you have a shred of anxiety or are prone to mental health issues, maybe do not broadcast your personal life online. There is no law saying you have to do it. Maybe your kids will show some appreciation as well (when they stop being cute).

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Another week, another BOPO event 🙄

As for this stupid Lizzo trend, how much spare time must you have to even learn that? Or WANT to learn it?
the Australian bopo community is absolutely insufferable. Their drunken antics from the weekend Figur event on the Gold Coast was just embarrassing.

Just makes me think of the below tweet :LOL:

And furthermore... I would like to raise the point that Mikhaila (sp? who cares?) has made about not being accountable. I guess accountability should only be for so-called little bridge trolls... but not for influencers right? My own doctor can't get online and make sweeping statements due to how strict AHPRA is but any fuckin' influencer can lie and sell whatever bullshit they want to deceive their audience and make bank off it? And furthermore, when you do decide to raise the point with them, they cry "bullying" (stg that word has been so misused it's not funny) and decide to block. Any job is subject to performance reviews and criticism. Influencers rely on their audience and more than half of them are doing a tit job now anyway. Deciding to do lazy ass reels and giveaways to cover the fact there are no original or thoughtful content ideas anymore. It's not the AlGoRiThM.

The other point I would like to make is... I can do what I want. So can everyone else here. People are *gasp* allowed to have opinions, think and write whatever the duck they want. I consider a gossip forum far better than sliding into someone's DMs to send a nasty message. Mikhala (sp? omg whatever) even said it herself to ignore the 'trolls' and maybe focus on making better content. If you live your life worried about what other people think of you, maybe don't put your entire life online. If you have a shred of anxiety or are prone to mental health issues, maybe do not broadcast your personal life online. There is no law saying you have to do it. Maybe your kids will show some appreciation as well (when they stop being cute).
Must have been very triggered by the candle event 🤣. I look forward to the day when there’s accountability too! Accountability to actually declare their ads and promotions. Accountability for EXPLOITING THEIR CHILDREN. Accountability to the environment for all of their harmful practices and throw away culture attitudes.

Reactions: 11
Do you mean Jo from iCurvy, who is the one in the green dress (with the cut out chest) in this photo to the left of Curvysam? Why do you think she looks out of place?
Watching this video (which is where the photo is from), Curvysam seems very out of place in this group. She’s out on the edges and looks uncomfortable as she tries to find where she fits. As much as she’s very vocal and active in the plus community, it also feels like she doesn’t really fit in it either.

View attachment 1304290
I’ve followed icurvy for years and this weekend’s stories looked super weird. She ain’t no spring chicken, she’s a Mum and seeing her drink heaps just doesn’t seem to fit the usual her. Is she trying to be the ‘cool Mom’?
As for CurvySam, she ain’t it but she definitely thinks her tit don’t stink. She’s a nasty piece of work

I’ve followed icurvy for years and this weekend’s stories looked super weird. She ain’t no spring chicken, she’s a Mum and seeing her drink heaps just doesn’t seem to fit the usual her. Is she trying to be the ‘cool Mom’?
As for CurvySam, she ain’t it but she definitely thinks her tit don’t stink. She’s a nasty piece of work
I don’t follow icurvy but even I could see that she looked so out of place. Pouring shots and drinking just looks like something she would never do plus when she walked in the show her body was covered up, hardly the body posi confident crap they were trying to spin. Yeah you can definitely tell that Curvy sam is a really nasty women she gives off mad mean girl vibes

Is anyone following the drama with Sammy Leo and ashy ? Kinda thinking the fall out is over hideaway copying the idea of breeze balm lip balm?

Is anyone following the drama with Sammy Leo and ashy ? Kinda thinking the fall out is over hideaway copying the idea of breeze balm lip balm?
Is there drama online? Haven’t seen it, would love to know where to look lol.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.