Australian Influencers #12 lying liars who lie about how many DM’s they get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This is odd ... I hope his mum gets better soon, but given this is the opportunity of a lifetime, why not just send one of them back home to look after her, and bring in a mate to do The Block with?

Anyone see little.lulu.love call out a comment on her stories? I felt bad for the person who did it as I think the intent behind it was to make Erin feel better but instead she's shared their name to her followers and told her to shut up. It's not like the comment said "get over it".
Erin gives me bad vibes. She always seems so angry resentful towards Lulu, so angry towards the doctors, and don’t even get me started on her blaming Lulu’s 6 week immunisations for causing the epilepsy..

Reactions: 13
Erin gives me bad vibes. She always seems so angry resentful towards Lulu, so angry towards the doctors, and don’t even get me started on her blaming Lulu’s 6 week immunisations for causing the epilepsy..
she’s bitter and angry and that’s hard to read. Hard to fathom what it’s like, though.

Reactions: 5
Thank you, is the the one that was black fishing. I remember something in Gomi days. Just had a quick look and I wonder what's the appeal, I just saw a very masculine looking lady with no style. Meh.
Yeah she was editing her tan extremely dark then saying it was natural 🙄
I don’t know why anyone follows her she’s not interesting or inspiring or funny and seems to offer no value to her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Konrad and her will not last. He is literally a jobless bum.
I thought he was a carpenter and had a job in Sydney when he moved recently?

I don’t see their relationship lasting but I *want* her to be happy I don’t dislike her or anything.

Reactions: 8
I thought he was a carpenter and had a job in Sydney when he moved recently?

I don’t see their relationship lasting but I *want* her to be happy I don’t dislike her or anything.
I think Konrad is using her and the open relationship has not gone to plan. I don’t dislike her either, I don’t agree with some of her views on things but hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 6
I think Konrad is using her and the open relationship has not gone to plan. I don’t dislike her either, I don’t agree with some of her views on things but hope she’s ok.
See I was thinking because of her relationship attachment style and issues she has spoken about before, that it was him that was wanting it more than her and she was going along with it. Idk why everyone was saying she was forcing him into it. It seems like maybe something has happened at the end of their trip or shortly after getting back because she’s been so quiet.

Reactions: 6
thelifeofclaire_
Okay woah, so much to unpack after viewing her profile/stories for the first time…

what’s with her eyelashes?
why is she posting crying posts to Instagram about what everyone never told her vs materialistic motherhood recommendations in between ads for clothes???
the gym - are you insane?
And a question box?

I barely put my first born down in the first month after waiting to be a Mum but ask me a question on Instagram should be so far down your list of things to do!

Reactions: 16
She’s just done the NO Filter podcast and answered some of this, plus extra if you really want! I don’t have much problem with Abbie and think she will be just fine if they break up.

Reactions: 5
She’s just done the NO Filter podcast and answered some of this, plus extra if you really want! I don’t have much problem with Abbie and think she will be just fine if they break up.
Can you summarise please? I don’t listen to her anymore because it’s just too chaotic lol did she actually address why she has been quiet?

Reactions: 2
I really wish Growing Our Tribe would get herself some proper support her resentment towards Riley is very concerning.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.