Australian Influencers #12 lying liars who lie about how many DM’s they get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Life of Claire back at the gym 13 days PP is she for real??? Smug witch if she's not careful she will get a prolapse like Sarah's day
I'm looking forward to 'Guys, obviously I got clearance. Please respect my privacy. Everybody's journey is different. I love Baby Boy so much'

• Haha
Reactions: 26
WTF at Kylie Camps new BF hmmmm don't think this will end well. Nice face tatt he rocking :oops:
I definitely think she is having a Kourtney Kardashian/Travis Barker moment with him 🤣 and she's introduced him to her boys after only 2-3 months max and had him around a lot. At least with her last boyfriend she waited 6 months and went slowly and I thought she handled that so well.

She is very insecure and definitely has disordered eating/body image issues I think.

She still has her sleep thing but has the Kind Parenting company which includes toddlers I think.

She is the absolute worst at dishing out all kinds of advice when she has zero qualifications in anything.

Reactions: 6
How's Life of Claire being back in the gym 13 days pp (as discussed above) and going on to say she was 'up and walking around the ward the day after he was born'.

And she's back to her lying-on-the-floor-trying-to-flash-her-boobs stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Life of Claire is in for a rude awakening into motherhood when baby boy hits the 4 month sleep regression. Will enjoy seeing life being so perfect then mawhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A pro at parenting and only 13 days in! We can all learn a thing or two from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is no medical professional that’s going to give clearance for gym work 13 days post partum. It would be a huge red flag for me. Who even wants to? FFS, let your body recover and enjoy your baby. Go for a gentle walk with the baby in a pram if you want to do something active.

Reactions: 31
A pro at parenting and only 13 days in! We can all learn a thing or two from her.
Right!? She talks like such a condescending cow.

Go back to KMART crap you sell out.

Nobody gives a duck about 'Friyay' or Cleo Harper or every other 865 brands you hock.

Reactions: 16
I'm looking forward to 'Guys, obviously I got clearance. Please respect my privacy. Everybody's journey is different. I love Baby Boy so much'
You've got an open wound in your uterus.
You can still injure yourself due to all the hormonal changes, they don't go away right after you give birth.
It doesn't necessarily matter how fit or active you are.

There's something not quite right about her. Even her talk about breastfeeding. I don't know anyone whose nipples were still not shredded in pain that early on. It all takes time. The only thing I can think of is she's still high on adrenaline, weeks of sleep deprivation will really do a wonder on your mood after a bit. I know it's different for everyone but she is presenting an extremely rose-coloured version of post-partum life which can be really misleading. No one knows what it's like for everyone, but even in the most beautiful, easy deliveries and transition to motherhood can be a shock to the system, especially for FTM. It's an adjustment.

Reactions: 20
You've got an open wound in your uterus.
You can still injure yourself due to all the hormonal changes, they don't go away right after you give birth.
It doesn't necessarily matter how fit or active you are.

There's something not quite right about her. Even her talk about breastfeeding. I don't know anyone whose nipples were still not shredded in pain that early on. It all takes time. The only thing I can think of is she's still high on adrenaline, weeks of sleep deprivation will really do a wonder on your mood after a bit. I know it's different for everyone but she is presenting an extremely rose-coloured version of post-partum life which can be really misleading. No one knows what it's like for everyone, but even in the most beautiful, easy deliveries and transition to motherhood can be a shock to the system, especially for FTM. It's an adjustment.
This! Breastfeeding hurts for a good week or two. To say she has had no issues is most likely untrue and at the very least misleading unless she's got magical steel nips that don't feel a thing. Is she aware she has a dinner plate sized wound inside her from her placenta. She needs to rest!

Reactions: 11
Claire’s an idiot. She just wants to be better than everyone else🙄

Any ideas what’s going on with Abbie Chatfield?

Reactions: 9
This! Breastfeeding hurts for a good week or two. To say she has had no issues is most likely untrue and at the very least misleading unless she's got magical steel nips that don't feel a thing. Is she aware she has a dinner plate sized wound inside her from her placenta. She needs to rest!
Especially for the first time! It’s a lot to learn to breastfeed and not even going into lip and tongue ties, reflux, supply etc - to learn about breastfeed and then teach a baby to do it properly is usually all consuming in the beginning. Most people are on the couch, snacks and lots of water and just resting.

Reactions: 7
Anyone see little.lulu.love call out a comment on her stories? I felt bad for the person who did it as I think the intent behind it was to make Erin feel better but instead she's shared their name to her followers and told her to shut up. It's not like the comment said "get over it".

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Anyone see little.lulu.love call out a comment on her stories? I felt bad for the person who did it as I think the intent behind it was to make Erin feel better but instead she's shared their name to her followers and told her to shut up. It's not like the comment said "get over it".
I didn't find the comment that bad!?

Reactions: 4
How's Life of Claire being back in the gym 13 days pp (as discussed above) and going on to say she was 'up and walking around the ward the day after he was born'.

And she's back to her lying-on-the-floor-trying-to-flash-her-boobs stories.
What is her handle never heard of her need to check her out.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.