Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Black.bird

VIP Member
Brodie works in business development in a hospital/medical field...something along those lines. It was written in the herald sun a few weeks back.
Alex Pike was an interesting one, she was linked with some odd life coaching group that charged a fortune to be a member, accountability, coaching calls etc
Alex has definitely traded up (according to Daily Mail she's dating an American plastic surgeon). I thought she and Nathan looked good together - as did he and Tania/Tanya ... oh well.

Pindawg

VIP Member
I live in Brighton and send my kids to school in Brighton coz it’s damn convenient and I don’t see any reason to have them on trains or buses earlier than need be. Wrangling a moody teen and a ten year old who’d forgot his head if he could is enough chaos for me in the mornings. Ideally they’d both just walk the 5 minutes to and from school like we all did, but they carry so many stupid superfluous sports bags and music instruments and lord knows what else, so a 3 minute round trip home - school - home is as much as I like doing!

Apparently BGS did a big targeted scholarship offering at the end of last year. Matthew Lloyd’s son and a job for him running their football program was their number 1 priority but they didn’t accept so Oscar was one of their next targets.
sorry if you thought I was dissing Brighton @ActiveLies - I am a long time admirer of your witty and snarky observations
please report back on any parent functions through the years

HeyBub

VIP Member
She’s from the Gold Coast, he lived in Queensland playing footy for 15 years, it’s where they met, where her family is, where they got married, I’d say returning to the Goldy has probably always been on the cards and the stint in Melbourne was always a bit of a compromise.
She said in her comments last week that they are having a ‘gap’ year back up there. So presume at this stage they’ll be back but who knows

bodabodaboda

She came up on my tiktok FYP - probably why
Obviously it’s terrible to leave hate comments and no one should take the Daily Mail seriously etc etc. However, I am genuinely curious as to how this particular situation can be spun by them? They participated in infidelity? Or were Gary and his ex-partner separated?

savefloss

VIP Member
I
She’s 33 but agree looks a lot older. It’s what too much botox and filler does.
Interested to know which school the Judds are moving to given they go to the poshest school in briiiiiiightonnnn (some would argue the best in melb)
I think it’s just Oscar moving to the state sports school?

emmyglue

Emma Hawkins and her new teeth… why??? I just saw a clip online and her speech was right off! 🤓
Her teeth were fine before. Pics for reference:

IMG_1113.jpeg

IMG_1114.jpeg

Pindawg

VIP Member
Is it favouritism among the kids? Seems Oscar is the golden child first born and protecting him was a priority but nah it’s all too hard so bad luck to the other kids? The bayside jungle drums have beaten very strongly that Oscar has moved schools for a very generous scholarship. I’ll be interested to see if she tries to protect his privacy or if a bit of social media PR was part of the deal and she’ll be very vocal about his she school?
do you think it is BGS Scotch or CGS @ActiveLies??
with his cricket ability I have no doubt a sporting scholarship was on the cards

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I don't understand why she'd put her location on her 'gram ... it's very obvious where she's staying - she's put photos and the location although not the actual name of the establishment it's totes obvious what it is - it's just mind boggling.
But what’s so mind boggling about it? You’ve previously mentioned it’s a pretty nothing town, small population, not a lot there, so who of her followers would pose any kind of threat knowing where she’s staying?

savefloss

VIP Member
I've done some googling...
Rebekah Behbahani is married to Melbourne billionaire Alex Waislitz. He used to be married to Richard Pratt's daughter. So there's a lot of money here.
I feel like the Eskander's and Pratt's are both old school Kew money? Could be wrong there. But that's where they would come together and why the person mentioned above is managing this singer. They're not actually doing well on the charts or deserving of the times square billboard. They're just married to a billionaire. Literally.
Oh this makes sense. There’s clearly no talent and bought followers on the profile!

loveinfluenzas

Chatty Member
Not sure if anyone follows Kelly Beames but it looks like her and Dayne have split?
Oh really? I'm on an insta break at the moment but noticed a few weeks ago when I was on that is looks like Dayne and Kelly's besties Brent and Tamsin McCaffer have also split.. Wonder what happened here!

January93

I have a pair of Jaggad tights from years ago, the quality is good, but I wouldn’t buy them again on principle

I know she’s not a WAG but it looks like Rozalia Russians tear trough filler has migrated down into her cheek
Is that what it is? I've also noticed it on Bec Judd too and often wondered what that dimple/gap is when they smile