Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
When I was a much younger girl, Nadia Coppolino desperately tried to infiltrate my shamelessly snobby group of bayside girls who patrolled nightclubs of Fitzroy St, being over protective of our fully sick DJ boyfriends and male mates, and did not at all appreciate her and her friends descending from the northern suburbs to try to insert themselves into our territory. (I am pissing myself laughing while I type this and honestly wish it was a joke but very embarrassingly it’s all true). We took great delight in her repeated attempts to lure on of ‘our’ boys (a nightclub promotor who was object of everyone’s desires 😂🤮), and being rejected every time. But jokes on us I suppose coz she married a footballer and got a brand new face while (most of us at least) have still got the same old noggin we did 20 years go.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

fizzer20

It’s really the tone deaf complaining to Dan Andrews I can’t stand. Sorry just because you live in a mansion, and have expensive things does not mean you are suddenly more entitled to security than the rest of the population. I’m sure there are other suburbs with far less access to security, insurance etc who would require support in the security of the suburb. You’re an ex footballers wife with a boring gym wear company…. You’re not above the rest of us who also have to live in society. She just had a vendetta against Dan Andrews since he made her stay locked down in her mansion. Imagine being so ignorant
I think she took real offence that she had to look after her own kids during lockdown. She'll never forgive Dan Andrews for that😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Bec Judd pretending her intentions are benevolent in ‘donating’ the contents of her Arthur’s Seat house. She wants one charity to come and pick everything up in one go. Furniture, crockery, decor, the lot. Soooo, she’s asking someone to dismantle her entire holiday house, remove all contents, without her lifting a finger or paying anyone for removal? What a dodgy, scamming, unscrupulous little witch.

Reactions: 18

just taking a break

@ActiveLies spot on
I worked for years for one of these charities and the amount of times people would ask for someone to come to their house and take all the donations away at a specified day/time was staggering. Part of donating and being charitable is taking the time, effort and care to donate the right things to the right charities. And being able to drop things off, correctly disassembled (with all the right nuts/bolts & instructions) for things like beds is critical. No charity has the time or budget to source a missing screw from a designer bunk bed, not to mention sending their fleet of trucks (hint, there is no fleet of trucks) to a property outside of metro Melbourne to pack up your holiday house stuff. Hire a removalist and get fucked Bec Judd!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Have known the Hawkins literally since the days of that formal photo and in every way possible - they’re great. No bullshit, no pretences, just really decent people who happened to find each other really early in life. Can’t vouch for everything that’s gone on in their relationship since they were 17, but infidelity since they’ve been quite serious would surprise the hell outta me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

marthamartyr

What’s the Brighton crime wave thing? Don’t they all have security systems and chauffeur their kids around in Range Rovers? When would they ever interact with crime gangs?
It’s really the tone deaf complaining to Dan Andrews I can’t stand. Sorry just because you live in a mansion, and have expensive things does not mean you are suddenly more entitled to security than the rest of the population. I’m sure there are other suburbs with far less access to security, insurance etc who would require support in the security of the suburb. You’re an ex footballers wife with a boring gym wear company…. You’re not above the rest of us who also have to live in society. She just had a vendetta against Dan Andrews since he made her stay locked down in her mansion. Imagine being so ignorant

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone read Nadia bartel’s article in the newspaper mag today? Now trying to paint herself as a victim being “hounded still” for her snorting cocaine mistake…
I did not but she is such an entitled bitch. I wish that rumour about Bec Judd rooting her dad was true so her and Bec Judd can re create the James Packer vs David Gyngall brawl on the streets of Brighton. Or maybe that is just me getting creative after 2 weeks of school holidays.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Not sure how I feel about Jordan Ablett posting happy birthday to her daughter turning 4 and at the same time announcing her pregnancy. Like. Why can’t it be 2 seperate posts.
I don’t think she really owes anyone separate posts of her personal life is she doesn’t see fit? It’s just a courtesy public announcement, easy to kill two birds with one stone. Additionally, the birthday is of her son, who is profoundly disabled with a very short life expectancy - every milestone he makes is seen as a gift as they’re unlikely to have many more. The message of a pregnancy being ‘another gift’ is kind of sweet in the context of how precious life is? I can’t imagine the challenges of wanting to add to your family while full time caring for your eldest child who’s life will not be a long one, so I’m inclined to think however she chooses to make announcements or celebrate birthdays on Instagram is a-ok.

• Heart

Pindawg

VIP Member
She definitely doesn’t care about that. How could she? Ambassadorships with Land Rover and Paul Bram diamonds and her lifestyle generally suggest she doesn’t now and has never given any fucks about anyone doing it tough. During Covid she happily accepted gift after gift of free gourmet food hampers, never once giving one away, while people were losing their livelihoods day after day. She doesn’t do give aways of gifted things, never see her selling her unwanted clothes with proceeds for charity etc. It’s pretty grim, but her whole presence is very much not about being relatable or charitable in any way. And I guess Land Rover do their research about her reach into the demographics they want to target. Only takes one family thinking she owns the car and needed to keep up with the Joneses (or Judds in this case), and her ambassadorship has paid for itself in spades.
not to WK but to be fair - we do know she gives her unwanted clothes (including gifted ones once she's done the ad) to her local Salvos
RIP Royale loungewear

• Haha
Reactions: 14

savefloss

VIP Member
Fucking cringe
In the words of Abbie chatfield - are we really still doing this?
So cheugy
I was at a swanky hotel in QLD at the same time as a bunch of these ladies. I watched them preen themselves and pose with the kids next to the pool or at the beach, then literally hand them over to the nanny and proceed to ignore them for the rest of the day. Their kids, particularly the boys ran wild by the pool all day, ordering themselves endless ice creams and soft drinks, cussing in front of little kids, stealing pool toys from other kids and just being general pests. The mum’s would all swan in to buffet breakfast each morning horrifically hung over, but fully made up and dressed to the nines. Would pay the $50 a head charge for breaky but only sip a skinny latte! We happened to dine at the same restaurant a couple of nights as them, the kids would be plugged into the iPads and not interacted with until the nanny came to get them, which was lucky because the women were already trashed by 7pm on their tenth cocktail for the day. I also had to laugh at them forcing their poor kids to pose for pics in designer clothes. One mother also screamed at a poor waitress for asking her children to quiet down as an old couple were trying to celebrate their wedding anniversary at the table next door. I wish I took photos, but I have too much respect for privacy.

• Wow

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
Knobnuts did a footy clinic at our local junior football club a few years back. Hit it off with one of the mums and proceeded to bombard her with 🍆 pics and requests for nudes, especially during interstate games. A total piece of shit.

• Wow
  • Sick

LadyBossCEO#1

I'm fairly certain he was not exclusive in the very very early days but wasn't the rumour that he punched Gary Rohan in the COVID hub because he had the affair? Therefore you'd assume he's actually one of the ones that doesn't sleep around.