Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marthamartyr

I actually love her bump 😂😂😂 I’m jealous with how nice it looks 😂😂

bit disappointing that Gary didn’t acknowledge either the twins or his youngest birthdays recently on social media, but can repost Maddi’s stories
He’s horrible. Pathetic cheater. So glad Amie has moved on and seems so happy.

Reactions: 1

KmartByron

Chatty Member
I’m also keen to know what happened with Lauren and Sparky if anyone can share their intel?
I’m pretty sure it was because she wouldn’t ’settle down’ and pop out babies, she wanted to pursue her career. Plus she allegedly wasn’t ’keeping fit’ enough for his liking. There were rumours about her & Kris Smith, yet he was pretty dedicated to his partner, so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow

Bishma

Chatty Member
Late to this but yes can attest Chris Judd is very polite. I’ve met him a few times through work and he definitely had a presence when he enters the room, not in an arrogant way at all though.

---
Girl give us more!!
I’ve always thought their relationship seems like a business transaction. He’s a fair bit older that her, snagged her with she was very young and naive, married her and had some kids.
I mean it could also be a cultural thing, she’s Eastern European and so am I and I literally cringe at PDA of any kind with my partner. But I still get weird vibes with them. Business partner over life partner vibes.
my cousin is nicks age and would always go to that club he used to run (completely forgot what it was called! Near the Maccas on city rd) and can confirm he was a hook up slut back then. This was early into his relationship with Rozalia.
Motel?

Rosalia is another one who overshares her kids on SM.

So this is interesting:

Summary: It appears that Jesinta Franklin is going to become a player agent. Good for her!! She's a lovely looking lady but will soon become 'too old' for modeling (cruel, but that's how it goes) and she's obviously thinking what would be a next good step. I think she'll be very good. It'll be interesting to see who she manages to sign / lure away from what is very much a boys' club though.

Bishma

Chatty Member
I’m pretty sure it was because she wouldn’t ’settle down’ and pop out babies, she wanted to pursue her career. Plus she allegedly wasn’t ’keeping fit’ enough for his liking. There were rumours about her & Kris Smith, yet he was pretty dedicated to his partner, so 🤷🏻‍♀️
"Fit enough" - typical misogynistic jerk.

SponNotSpon

Bec Judd is looking like her boobs got done (I assume through her social media blackout) no way was it so she could holiday in Private. She’s so thirsty there was def an altering motive and her henne post today is it I think
She already had implants so not sure… maybe a refresh?

I thought she recorded the amazing race while away.

SponNotSpon

Y
Amazing 🙏 thank you!

I do recall their twin story, it was devastating.
I don’t understand the rainbow baby reference with Madis pregnancy, unless she had a miscarriage. That seems off given his youngest child with ex wife (who seems like a decent person).
Yeah. I really hope she’s not referring to the twin who died. Not her child to speak about.

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Sorry to drag this up after a little time but yes, this was me I mentioned in another thread a little while ago. She was always so nasty!!!! I don’t know anyone who likes her… she thinks her 💩 don’t stink. Also does anyone remember the series she did with Bec Harding, Elliot and Rosalia during lockdowns? Mean girl vibes
He is lovely though and I do hope there’s no cheating in that relationship
Wowee, would not have picked it but there you go. I do remember that series - total ‘you can’t sit with us vibes’ and very off-brand for her.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I’m usually not one to comment on bodies but I’ve been this skinny and I was not healthy. And I’m a lot shorter than her too.
Same here.😕
---
Tbh she’s ALWAYS been this skinny. She had no issues getting pregnant, no issues carrying babies to full term - including twins. Her sister is equally thin, her mum is very lean. While I reckon she loves being this skinny and definitely chooses a lifestyle that maintains being this thin (including heaps of coke), I don’t think it’s particularly unhealthy for her.
Might not be unhealthy for her but she is not particularly attractive being so thin. J.m.o