Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influenzaaar

VIP Member
Alex has definitely traded up (according to Daily Mail she's dating an American plastic surgeon). I thought she and Nathan looked good together - as did he and Tania/Tanya ... oh well.
Alex is dating a dude for his money credentials and contacts for sure. He’s not attractive at all but maybe he’s lovely.. her first ex husband is terrifying with his facial implants lol. She is stunning though

IAmSometimesTheWalrus

Google says she had 3 kids by 26, so if the little one is I dunno, 5? I guess she’s 31-33 🥹😅
Lol, she’s only 33! The Barbie party they all went to a few months ago was her belated thirtieth!
One day they will be case studies: all the young people who put so much plastic in their faces to keep looking young but it just makes them look they’re older and trying to look young…

Attachments

Late to this but yes can attest Chris Judd is very polite. I’ve met him a few times through work and he definitely had a presence when he enters the room, not in an arrogant way at all though.
I had to laugh when I saw this. Chris is never not polite in the random interactions I’ve had with him so I’m not surprised. Lovely guy.
---
Girl give us more!!
I’ve always thought their relationship seems like a business transaction. He’s a fair bit older that her, snagged her with she was very young and naive, married her and had some kids.
I mean it could also be a cultural thing, she’s Eastern European and so am I and I literally cringe at PDA of any kind with my partner. But I still get weird vibes with them. Business partner over life partner vibes.
my cousin is nicks age and would always go to that club he used to run (completely forgot what it was called! Near the Maccas on city rd) and can confirm he was a hook up slut back then. This was early into his relationship with Rozalia.
Hopefully they do stay together so he can’t spread the untreatable STD he has any further

Last edited:

itsbeenaminute

VIP Member
Jess Dempsey (not a wag but think could fit here) out on date but having to uber nappies so her mum can put her "little one" to sleep. What the fuck he looks like he is five. I know I shouldn't be surprised because all these influencer kids seems to have massive delays. How can't these woman realise this isn't the norm and put some effort in.

justwanttoknow

Does anyone have any tea on Jessie Murphy (cest vogue). I noticed she went completely quiet on socials for a while and never mentions her baby daughter since the birth announcement a few years ago?
No but she kind of intrigues me too! I don’t follow her but every now and then I see her pop up on a make up artist page or Similiar and she’s always invited to all the wanky Melbourne influencer gigs

clawhands

Someone cheated I think. Then he came out and slammed her saying what a selfish, fame hungry person she was. Seems like they shouldn’t have gotten married as it was over very quickly after.