Aussie WAGS - Bec Judd, Nadia Bartel and the rest!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh this makes sense. There’s clearly no talent and bought followers on the profile!

Emma Hawkins and her new teeth… why??? I just saw a clip online and her speech was right off!
Her teeth were fine before. Pics for reference:

Without being a total bitch, the teeth are not what I’d be fixing it I were her and had that kind of cash

Reactions: 9
Does anyone have any tea on Jessie Murphy (cest vogue). I noticed she went completely quiet on socials for a while and never mentions her baby daughter since the birth announcement a few years ago?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone have any tea on Jessie Murphy (cest vogue). I noticed she went completely quiet on socials for a while and never mentions her baby daughter since the birth announcement a few years ago?
No but she kind of intrigues me too! I don’t follow her but every now and then I see her pop up on a make up artist page or Similiar and she’s always invited to all the wanky Melbourne influencer gigs

there's a few pics of Imogen on Marc's instagram page
Maybe Jessie is too self obsessed to feature any other female - infant or otherwise

Reactions: 2
Bec Judd would never wear Bianca & Binjuice until they gave her a trip to Paris.

Reactions: 11
there's a few pics of Imogen on Marc's instagram page
Maybe Jessie is too self obsessed to feature any other female - infant or otherwise
I had a quick look at his insta and just saw that too.
Just so odd for a mother to barely feature their child. Especially when she does post the little boy so not like she’s trying to keep them off her socials all together…. Does all seem a bit self absorbed.

But we all know she eats right cos #fukyum The amount of food in front of them at that Parisian restaurant that they probably didn't eat was obscene

Reactions: 8
Of course..........maybe she really means it looks #fukyum cos we all know it won't go past her lips.

Oh I think she eats it. But the coke just burns those calories right up. Snort snort

Reactions: 4
Tbh she’s ALWAYS been this skinny. She had no issues getting pregnant, no issues carrying babies to full term - including twins. Her sister is equally thin, her mum is very lean. While I reckon she loves being this skinny and definitely chooses a lifestyle that maintains being this thin (including heaps of coke), I don’t think it’s particularly unhealthy for her.

Reactions: 9
I’m usually not one to comment on bodies but I’ve been this skinny and I was not healthy. And I’m a lot shorter than her too.
Same here.
---
Might not be unhealthy for her but she is not particularly attractive being so thin. J.m.o

Reactions: 1