Aussie WAGS - Bec Judd, Nadia Bartel and the rest!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's more discreet with the coke ❄
I was thinking that. Ever since the Kmart Plate incident, Naaaards has slowly been shunted out of the picture. No elaborate spray tan photo shoots, or lunching ladies pics. I don’t even think there was any pics of them from the GP ball last night was there?

Reactions: 5
Bec judd looks extra anorexic in the Grand Prix event reel she posted. Her cheeks look so giant and her arms are going to snap. She’s looking more and more unhealthy as she ages

Reactions: 7
Bec judd looks extra anorexic in the Grand Prix event reel she posted. Her cheeks look so giant and her arms are going to snap. She’s looking more and more unhealthy as she ages
She's giving Alien vibes. :alien::alien::alien:

Reactions: 9
*gaunt bloody auto correct

Reactions: 1
Late to this but yes can attest Chris Judd is very polite. I’ve met him a few times through work and he definitely had a presence when he enters the room, not in an arrogant way at all though.
I had to laugh when I saw this. Chris is never not polite in the random interactions I’ve had with him so I’m not surprised. Lovely guy.
---
Girl give us more!!
I’ve always thought their relationship seems like a business transaction. He’s a fair bit older that her, snagged her with she was very young and naive, married her and had some kids.
I mean it could also be a cultural thing, she’s Eastern European and so am I and I literally cringe at PDA of any kind with my partner. But I still get weird vibes with them. Business partner over life partner vibes.
my cousin is nicks age and would always go to that club he used to run (completely forgot what it was called! Near the Maccas on city rd) and can confirm he was a hook up slut back then. This was early into his relationship with Rozalia.
Hopefully they do stay together so he can’t spread the untreatable STD he has any further

Last edited:
Late to this but yes can attest Chris Judd is very polite. I’ve met him a few times through work and he definitely had a presence when he enters the room, not in an arrogant way at all though.

---
Girl give us more!!
I’ve always thought their relationship seems like a business transaction. He’s a fair bit older that her, snagged her with she was very young and naive, married her and had some kids.
I mean it could also be a cultural thing, she’s Eastern European and so am I and I literally cringe at PDA of any kind with my partner. But I still get weird vibes with them. Business partner over life partner vibes.
my cousin is nicks age and would always go to that club he used to run (completely forgot what it was called! Near the Maccas on city rd) and can confirm he was a hook up slut back then. This was early into his relationship with Rozalia.
I’ll never forget when he was on temptation island with his girlfriend at the time, Cassie. Blast from the past!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

---
Girl give us more!!
Motel?

Rosalia is another one who overshares her kids on SM.

Isn’t there tea in this thread that she’s a mean girl and treats retail staff in Geelong poorly.
Sorry to drag this up after a little time but yes, this was me I mentioned in another thread a little while ago. She was always so nasty!!!! I don’t know anyone who likes her… she thinks her 💩 don’t stink. Also does anyone remember the series she did with Bec Harding, Elliot and Rosalia during lockdowns? Mean girl vibes
He is lovely though and I do hope there’s no cheating in that relationship

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry to drag this up after a little time but yes, this was me I mentioned in another thread a little while ago. She was always so nasty!!!! I don’t know anyone who likes her… she thinks her 💩 don’t stink. Also does anyone remember the series she did with Bec Harding, Elliot and Rosalia during lockdowns? Mean girl vibes
He is lovely though and I do hope there’s no cheating in that relationship
Wowee, would not have picked it but there you go. I do remember that series - total ‘you can’t sit with us vibes’ and very off-brand for her.

Bec Judd. She is in Perth with her family and her grandfather passed away and she has said she was so glad she got to say goodbye (but managed to get in some #partner posts from her sponsors).

Is it just me who thinks this is bad taste?

Reactions: 8
I think that content would have been scheduled in advance, often with deadline dates from brands so although it does give me the ick, I’ll give it a pass.

Bec Judd. She is in Perth with her family and her grandfather passed away and she has said she was so glad she got to say goodbye (but managed to get in some #partner posts from her sponsors).

Is it just me who thinks this is bad taste?
Yeah one slide was his photo and then the next was a shot of the hotel lobby showing off about how luxe it was with a #partner tucked away. Can’t even pay for accommodation to go to a funeral. No wonder these folk are loaded. They don’t fork out for anything

Reactions: 8
Yeah one slide was his photo and then the next was a shot of the hotel lobby showing off about how luxe it was with a #partner tucked away. Can’t even pay for accommodation to go to a funeral. No wonder these folk are loaded. They don’t fork out for anything
The gifted sauna, coffee machine, food deliveries, MECCA etc.. I get it’s literally her job but she never adds paid partnership. Who is her audience? Who would feel good watching some loaded person get gifted so much expensive tit? Her Brighton being the centre of a crime wave tit is also tiring as duck. She’s so out of touch.

Reactions: 9
I wish amie Rohan would put her bump away! I don’t want to constantly see someone’s massive bare bump, or her ‘exercises’ she does to ‘get bub moving’

I know RevieJane isn’t a WAG but she was the same in her pregnancies; gargantuan bare bump constantly on display

Reactions: 2