Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To tie you over until something happens... or doesn't happen in her case hahhaa

There once was a princess called Meiara
Who wanted her hubby to hold her tiara
Her kids were neglected
Spesh me time was never rejected
What an inspo is Miss Keiara
Oh you clever and creative person!! Love this!

Reactions: 2
If she chopped a couple of inches off and had it as a blunt cut it would look so nice and healthy

it just looks like thin dry spaghetti pubes at this point.

Reactions: 8
Every one buckle up! We’re about to go on a ride… the journey of Keiaras period. The IG post showing her little cotton square over where she had her blood test made me

Reactions: 10
WHY, would she not just cut her hair??? There is literally like two long strands. It always looks so ratty.
Matching millers hair, even though miller asked for a cut and then it hasn't been mentioned again, it would help promote thickness in the girls hair if she got a cute cut and miss Meria also would look so nice with a straight cut and natural bronde, but has to look like ashy

Reactions: 1
Yesterday tells us she doesn't look at her phone for the first 45 minutes of the day and it's making a huge difference to mental health... today stories from bed

Reactions: 12
Yesterday tells us she doesn't look at her phone for the first 45 minutes of the day and it's making a huge difference to mental health... today stories from bed
Let's not forget her coffee/bone broth/ tea in bed from Kurty while she's filling her already overflowing cup of 'me time'. Wouldn't surprise me if she's journaled, meditated and had her sauna and cold plunge all while her husband's kids got ready for the day, that would all be done by 9:00am to avoid the school drop-off. Don't worry though, I'm sure she'll have a super busy day, lifting 2kg weights at the gym and replying to three emails. xx

Reactions: 10
She's going away for THREE nights now!!? Can you imagine if Kurt wanted to. Omg. This woman seriously. She has absolutely no clue on how much of a privilege her life is. Yet she'll continue to take advantage of it and throw around her shitty language, slowing down her nervous system, going internal, time to go inward, doing cold and heat therapy. So shit she does at home every day. But why not go away and get 3 full nights sleep too. Fkn loser.

Reactions: 5
She would 100% have Kurt back home by 10pm on the first night if he was to go away for a weekend

She would 100% have Kurt back home by 10pm on the first night if he was to go away for a weekend
Kurt would have to realize what a dipshit his wife is…. Surely!
Bangs on how much she misses her husband
Fuck she is so full of ! Woman you are literally with him 24/7…

Reactions: 1
I'm not looking at my phone at 4.00am
either I'm asleep til at least 7am, then i do breakfast getting ready school run i don't look at my phone til later in the morning, its actually not hard to do.

Reactions: 4
What grown ass mother of three would even say such a thing.
Shows the maturity and all that is wrong with her.
Her phone is like a portal to another dimension that she feels is her "real life"
You are an adult and yes, anyone can get caught up looking at reels and tiktoks etc, but its not usually in the morning before we have sorted our children out.