Aussie Mum Vlogger #8 MEiara taps into her masculinity while Kurt loses all his dignity

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest reel 🤦🏻‍♀️ she's got to be joking. It's a happy bday to Kurt and it's literally all her. Why not post photo's and videos of just him, him with the kids. Ohhhh you don't take videos of your husband with his kids? Because you're too busy taking time out for yourself. Got it. Narc through and through. Pos.

Reactions: 8
Her latest reel 🤦🏻‍♀️ she's got to be joking. It's a happy bday to Kurt and it's literally all her. Why not post photo's and videos of just him, him with the kids. Ohhhh you don't take videos of your husband with his kids? Because you're too busy taking time out for yourself. Got it. Narc through and through. Pos.
Came on to say the same. God this woman seriously 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you think it’s been deleted? I wanted to read the comments 😉 and I can’t find it?
yep it’s been deleted

I looked at it earlier and about 3 other ladies had commented on it saying they agreed and didn’t listen to it either 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yep it’s been deleted

I looked at it earlier and about 3 other ladies had commented on it saying they agreed and didn’t listen to it either 😆
I saw that Ashy had replied. She was so rude and patronising. I wish I had screenshot the comments 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeah no one gets any sympathy if they are critiquing anything they do/say.

They really are narcs.

Unlike most people on social media they give nothing back or any credit to their followers.
Not once have I heard either of them say..."none of this would be possible without all you guys"...

They just preach preach preach
Give "permissions"
And then sell you a book full of their words of bleeping wisdom and permissions

A healing journey from 2 of the most effed up people on the internet

Reactions: 7
Yeah no one gets any sympathy if they are critiquing anything they do/say.

They really are narcs.

Unlike most people on social media they give nothing back or any credit to their followers.
Not once have I heard either of them say..."none of this would be possible without all you guys"...

They just preach preach preach
Give "permissions"
And then sell you a book full of their words of bleeping wisdom and permissions

A healing journey from 2 of the most effed up people on the internet
This here is right out of a scripture book… you absolutely nailed it. These 2 women are so far up their own arses it’s insane. Keiara is hanging tight onto those apron strings of Ashy’s. Yet here they are thinking they are some sort of celebrity.

Goooooooooooooooooooooood

moooooooooorrrnnnnniiiiinggggg
Everyone

can she be anymore ANNOYING!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Goooooooooooooooooooooood

moooooooooorrrnnnnniiiiinggggg
Everyone

can she be anymore ANNOYING!!!!!
Her neighbours must want to throw a brick over her fence 🤣

imagine hearing that tit every morning along with the squealing offspring that wake at 430am

duck that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeh imagine waking up to that screeching scrawny witches good mornings, shes just a deadset idiot seriously....gets all this wisdom from books about coffee being bad but the witch can't parent, toilet train, speak properly Clean the house, discipline her kids, cook...all the other normal things one does...but oh no not this moron 🤮🤢🤮

Reactions: 6
So their kid free getaway:

* within 30 mins of home - check
* over exaggerates something they have planned - check (she talks about going on a yacht with champagne etc and it’s just a standard boat charter/tour that’s on Groupon for $100 each)
* Meiara stupidly overdressed in a silk dress when others are in Jean shorts - check
* early to bed - check
* starts the day with coffee and a walk - check

Sooooooo bleeping boring.

• Haha
So their kid free getaway:

* within 30 mins of home - check
* over exaggerates something they have planned - check (she talks about going on a yacht with champagne etc and it’s just a standard boat charter/tour that’s on Groupon for $100 each)
* Meiara stupidly overdressed in a silk dress when others are in Jean shorts - check
* early to bed - check
* starts the day with coffee and a walk - check

Sooooooo bleeping boring.
It's literally just another photo shoot when they go away. You would think they would take the time and just go enjoy each other's company.
It all just another day at the office.
And of course another excuse for Kunt to bring out the floral LER exclusives.

She has to overdress for everything whereas that man didn't even get a haircut or shave for their WEDDING DAY 🙄 🤣

• Haha
It's literally just another photo shoot when they go away. You would think they would take the time and just go enjoy each other's company.
It all just another day at the office.
And of course another excuse for Kunt to bring out the floral LER exclusives.

She has to overdress for everything whereas that man didn't even get a haircut or shave for their WEDDING DAY 🙄 🤣
You lost me at Kunt 😂😂😂😂
Their time away is so precious because they don’t get to spend quality time together… so she says looking into her phone all day, giving her followers an update every 2 minutes, yeah I can see how quality this time is… so natural with a bleeping camera in your face every minute of the day.

• Haha