Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Topics for podcast-

mum guilt
Self care time
Going on holidays alone/ no kids
Miscarriage
Friendships ending
Breaking off contact with your family?
Yep because all the above topics have never everrrrrrr been discussed before in a podcast!, there will laughs, tears and raw and real discussions on maybe that reverse cowboy act.
God bless you princess K you are about to save the world… you are brave and beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whenever she goes to the gym she always says "I managed to squeeze in a quick session"... as if every day is so hectic and busy for her.

From what I can see she manages about 2-3 hours of work a day and her husband is there to parent the kids who happen to be home.

There's no need to "squeeze" it in love. You're wiiiiiide open.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do think she is going to drop either YouTube or LER as go on this like self care/ book journey instead

Reactions: 1
Old mate Trashy will drop spesh K soon enough…. Is Trash even still friends with Getty & Sammy? The bunniesssss or kittenssss or some crap they called themselves 🤣 and wasn’t their a Natty to?

Spesh K will have an epic emotional break down when Trash drops her 🤣

Reactions: 2
I do think she is going to drop either YouTube or LER as go on this like self care/ book journey instead
She already said she is taking a step back from LER. Or wants to. God bleeping knows why.

Also, another podcast topic will be “my partner cheated on me multiple times, I published poetry about it online and trapped him with a house and a baby. I didn’t want him growing and glowing anywhere else.”

They need help. Send them your sticky situation for some "bestie advice' , Jesus !
Are they aiming for pre teen demographic. Who uses that terminology past the age 12
With their matching outfits and hair in bunches they really do give off young Olsen Twin vibes
And they want to be taken seriously

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They need help. Send them your sticky situation for some "bestie advice' , Jesus !
Are they aiming for pre teen demographic. Who uses that terminology past the age 12
With their matching outfits and hair in bunches they really do give off young Olsen Twin vibes
And they want to be taken seriously
Olsen twins deceased 😂😂 they definitely giving twins vibes its sooo 90s lol
---

Whenever she goes to the gym she always says "I managed to squeeze in a quick session"... as if every day is so hectic and busy for her.

From what I can see she manages about 2-3 hours of work a day and her husband is there to parent the kids who happen to be home.

There's no need to "squeeze" it in love. You're wiiiiiide open.
She just pretends she's busy 😂 she definitely has time allocated she doesn't have to squeeze anything in.

saying on her stories today Kurt picked up the kids which gave her 20 mins for 'ME time' and she's on IG. duck if I had only 20 mins to myself the last thing I would do was post on IG.
She reeks of Narcissim. Does she really need to share this tit? I mean I am not losing any sleep if I dont see her stories.
We certainly don't need you to film yourself looking in the fridge you twit.

Ideas for questions for their podcast:
How do you kindly tell someone that they are Narcisstic
How do you kindly tell someone that they are a bad parent
How do you kindly tell someone that they do not feed their children nutritional meals
How do you kindly tell someone that you call BULLSHIT on their fallout with their parents over fake abuse claims
How do you kindly tell someone that you don't need to hear about reverse cowgirl
How do you kindly tell someone that they share wayyyyyyyy too much on social media and no one really gives a tit
How do you kindly ask someone why their YT channel is not growing and has come to a hault
How do you kindly tell someone that they cant SING and their guitar playing skills are pathetic

.... I could go on for days 🤣 🤣 🤣
---

Another word she says incorrectly - gone. She likes to pronounce it as gorn like the true bogan she is.
---

I give this podcast two months tops. It’s not going to get the hits needed to make it worth ashys time.
OMG I have never thought of this before but what Spesh really should do it publish her own books on pronunciations for bogans!!!!
---

I came from the tea time group. Ppl mentioning Kieara spilled the beans in her family drama and aired dirty laundry? Where on the thread can I read about it 😂
I had a look for Tea Time but there are a few, which one are you referring to please?
---

ok so I found the facebook Tea Time group now, took a stab and YEP it was the correct one. People can post as Group Member so you don't know their identity and OMG there is a lot of Group Members questioning why people are saying bad things about Spesh. I posted something and within a few minutes I was getting questioned about my post! I have chosen not to reply as I don't need to defend my thoughts to anyone. Not sure I will stay a member of the group at this stage.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Tonight’s vlog—- she films M on the toilet!!!!!
That poor little girl! Nothing is private 😞

Also loved in the blog how she said Kurtyyyy took one for the team looking after M for the night…. witch Kurt’s the only one that takes one for the team with those kids because your a selfish tit.

Reactions: 6
After vomiting over 10 times throughout the night, MissM literally said to her mother, "I reckon (recon) Daddy's going to get it next because he's been near me all night. You're so lucky. You'll get it last". BECAUSE SHE FAILED TO SHARE THE PARENTING LOAD WITH HER HUSBAND WHO SHE SO KINDLY REMINDED US HE WAS UPSTAIRS GETTING SOME SHUT EYE THREE TIMES...all the while clean and caring for her two children which is nice because she managed to get 10.30pm-5am uninterrupted sleep.
Imagine, just imagine, what hellish nightmare Durt would face if he vlogged caring for Millar during the night and reminding the audience how his wife was sleeping.

• Angry
  • Sad
Only the top half BUT still!! How bad is that!!! She has no brains!! Anything for content.. the whole vlog was boring as usual!

****** PLEASE******

I urge everyone reading this to scroll to the part in tonight’s video where M is on the toilet (I feel sick typing that), and click on the little cog/settings icon, a report it for sexual content.

****************** Thank you ******************

Reactions: 4

****** PLEASE******

I urge everyone reading this to scroll to the part in tonight’s video where M is on the toilet (I feel sick typing that), and click on the little cog/settings icon, a report it for sexual content.

****************** Thank you ******************
Done

Except I did it once for sexual and from a different for child ab)$e.

• Heart
Let’s see how long this stays up, she would seriously do anything for content. Your kid is at school you fwit, give the girl some privacy ffs Such a melon 🤡

F89004A2-71A5-42FF-A23A-261C49A13C94.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Tonight’s vlog—- she films M on the toilet!!!!!
I was so appalled at this! Anyone with half a brain would know this is NOT OK! Such an unnecessary breach of privacy for a little girl who had been clearly very un well through the night. K is an absolute disgrace

Reported. She just has no hesitation in stooping as low as it gets.

I bet she was beside herself with excitement at having something to vlog.

Let’s see how long this stays up, she would seriously do anything for content. Your kid is at school you fwit, give the girl some privacy ffs Such a melon 🤡

View attachment 1944624
I didn’t see your comment on there! She ignored my comment about it ..
---

And she cleans the wee off the mattress ( R’s cot) with a wipe!! She has a steam cleaner .. I would use that but that would be too much work for Speck

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.