Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure was riveting stuff watching them paint a screen…. An unprepared screen, no sanding just splash that paint on. The vlog was literally as interesting as watching paint dry 😂 They were so busy they couldn’t splash some paint on the post or other screen… didn’t she say they will do it over a couple of months? Just do it! Stay tuned for the next vlog part 2 of doing the house up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sure was riveting stuff watching them paint a screen…. An unprepared screen, no sanding just splash that paint on. The vlog was literally as interesting as watching paint dry 😂 They were so busy they couldn’t splash some paint on the post or other screen… didn’t she say they will do it over a couple of months? Just do it! Stay tuned for the next vlog part 2 of doing the house up 😂
OMG they are hopeless. That's why their house looks so shoddy all the time, no flipping idea how to do things properly.

Reactions: 1
Trying to drum up some interest in the podcast this morning.... so many lovely messages apparently. She's a liar. She had ONE comment on her podcast post.. and that person was telling her its quite common for kids to sleep in the wardrobe. I don't believe for a moment she's had so many messages.

The podcast is sitting at #112. Dying a slow death. Give it up girlfriends!

Also, I only listened to one ep but from the clips she uploads she basically just agrees with everything Ashy says and says "yep 100%". Does she have an independent thought in that brain of hers? She would never say anything contrary to Ashy. She's such a pathetic little slave to her.

Reactions: 7
Trying to drum up some interest in the podcast this morning.... so many lovely messages apparently. She's a liar. She had ONE comment on her podcast post.. and that person was telling her its quite common for kids to sleep in the wardrobe. I don't believe for a moment she's had so many messages.

The podcast is sitting at #112. Dying a slow death. Give it up girlfriends!

Also, I only listened to one ep but from the clips she uploads she basically just agrees with everything Ashy says and says "yep 100%". Does she have an independent thought in that brain of hers? She would never say anything contrary to Ashy. She's such a pathetic little slave to her.
Possible scenario of what has gone down-
Ashy: k the podcast is doing crap, we need to do something about it
Loincloth K: oh we have had sooooooo many beautiful messages telling us our podcast is amazing, we are amazing, so do yourself a favor and listen to our amazing podcast because you will be amazed how amazing it is!
Public: 😂😂🤔🤔🙄🙄😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You have to prime that wood before painting it 🤣 you watch it bleed through in a few months 😵💫 fucken hopeless brainless twits.

Reactions: 5
That lifeguard outfit of Linccccyyyyboy's will be walking by itself in a moment :ROFLMAO:

I get that kids get obsessed with an outfit/costume, but what's the bet Special and Dopey K aren't getting it in for a wash regularly :sick:

Reactions: 1
That lifeguard outfit of Linccccyyyyboy's will be walking by itself in a moment :ROFLMAO:

I get that kids get obsessed with an outfit/costume, but what's the bet Special and Dopey K aren't getting it in for a wash regularly :sick:
I was thinking that. Then comes in their parenting. But they just let it go because they can't be effed tbh. I'm sure she could wash it when he's asleep for the night 🤦🏻‍♀️

Goooddddddd morrrrrrinnngggggg guuyyyyysssssss just out for my walkkkkkkkkk.....I could literally strangle that witch 😩😩😩😩😩I can't stand her, I prefer Trashy any day.

Goooddddddd morrrrrrinnngggggg guuyyyyysssssss just out for my walkkkkkkkkk.....I could literally strangle that witch 😩😩😩😩😩I can't stand her, I prefer Trashy any day.
And let me guess… she had a full face of make up for her walk to??🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Once again can't organise anything. But what kind of outing for the kids is going to the shops 🤷🏻‍♀️ so they can buy more plastic junk

Reactions: 3
Looks like it's going to be the next Picasso now in between readinngggg, walkinnngggg and lookinggggg at myself, oh and going to tha beachhhh everyyyyyy God damn day

• Haha
Is there anything our Princess K can’t do! Now a budding artist. So going to the shops had nothing to do with the kids and all about her buying a paint brush! Love how Kurt is in the background cleaning up the kitchen whilst she is having some very rare “me time” 🙄🤦‍♀️🙄
Fark me K that cup you have been trying to fill would be well and truly a flooding river by now ( please this was no way intended to make a mockery of those affected by recent floods.)
---
Once again can't organise anything. But what kind of outing for the kids is going to the shops 🤷🏻‍♀️ so they can buy more plastic junk
Judging by her IG stories it had nothing to do with the kids… she wanted to paint a canvas. You, have some “me time “

• Haha
Is there anything our Princess K can’t do! Now a budding artist. So going to the shops had nothing to do with the kids and all about her buying a paint brush! Love how Kurt is in the background cleaning up the kitchen whilst she is having some very rare “me time” 🙄🤦‍♀️🙄
Fark me K that cup you have been trying to fill would be well and truly a flooding river by now ( please this was no way intended to make a mockery of those affected by recent floods.)
---

Judging by her IG stories it had nothing to do with the kids… she wanted to paint a canvas. You, have some “me time “
Yep! Surprise surprise. She's just an endless bag of tricks our specialK.
I don't think it was the ac leaking, it was her cup 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep! Surprise surprise. She's just an endless bag of tricks our specialK.
I don't think it was the ac leaking, it was her cup 🙄
New thread title: Special K’s cup is so full it’s leaking, the podcast is the opposite of peaking; the shop is gone but poppers and roadkill bbqs live on”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So I'm guessing she seen Steph pase do a paint by numbers so she's just take herself to kmart and bought one, funking idiot! She could have bought the kids ones as well and done it all together and sat and ate a cute platter for lunch oh wait that's the kids dinner

• Haha
Looks like it's going to be the next Picasso now in between readinngggg, walkinnngggg and lookinggggg at myself, oh and going to tha beachhhh everyyyyyy God damn day
yep Paint by Numbers 🤣 😝
her NEW hobby. Prepare yourselves for countless dribble about how she is a painter now.
But good thing is it will prob only last for a few weeks because she is a gold🐠

That bleeping singing does my head in :oops:. She is so tone deaf and cannot sing in key if her life depended on it. Its hilarious because she actually thinks she is good. I have second hand embarrassment for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.