Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So aircon is leaking and soaking the couch.
Why wouldn't they push the frigging couch back (or forward) or cover it with a tarp
Absolutely clueless.
Now it is going to be ,not only absolutely filthy as it always is, but stinking and musty.

Why can't they take charge and adult.

Who remembers the day Kurt would been up there fixing that.
Now he's too busy with his frocks.

What a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So aircon is leaking and soaking the couch.
Why wouldn't they push the frigging couch back (or forward) or cover it with a tarp
Absolutely clueless.
Now it is going to be ,not only absolutely filthy as it always is, but stinking and musty.

Why can't they take charge and adult.

Who remembers the day Kurt would been up there fixing that.
Now he's too busy with his frocks.

What a life.
Exactly, he's a tradesperson, surely he could have a tinker!!

Have they heard of a bucket? Filthy grots they are.

She's waiting for a company to give her another free couch so she can have her kids eat all over it and not at the table so when they grow up she has someone that she can relate to, because she sure as hell ain't relatable to anyone atm

Reactions: 3
Owning that couch is a hate crime.

It’s bleeping disgusting. I would never have it in my home. They can afford a new couch, or tit get a $100 couch of Facebook. Anything would look better than that dirty cum, piss and tit covered couch.

apparently sleeping on the floor at her grandparents house gives her trauma, what the duck does sitting on a filthy couch and having filthy bedrooms do to those kids?

Podcast is doing great so far today - #116 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to see how high it peaks tomorrow.

Oh how the mighty and self important have FALLEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Podcast is doing great so far today - #116 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Can't wait to see how high it peaks tomorrow.

Oh how the mighty and self important have FALLEN.
Please keep us updated with this positivity! You are filling my cup 🙌😂

• Heart
  • Haha
What the heck is going on with her chin in those latest stories. Has she just gone ham on a blind pimple? Looks really bruised and bumpy and that’s with makeup on it.
2ABD5CC8-3C65-45FE-A5E4-8CBAD57FC3C4.png

The state on the now "warehouse" is appalling. What an absolute embarrassment. Reflection of their home, really. And great care of your stock, well done 👏🏼 I guess it's cheap to replace dollar dresses.

Reactions: 2
Kurt’s mum and her are going to try and go for a 20km walk once a month.
duck she is thick. She had no idea how long 20km is.
See you kids in about 6 hours ! Mummy needs to fill her cup.

• Haha
It's all quite sad really.
In her desperate thirst for fame and influzena recognition, she has managed to sink her parenting, her husband's decent job, her side of the family, her vision for 'wholesome' family content and a chilled lifestyle.
Now she's drowning in debt, no shop, no family ties, no real friendships, isolating her children from playdates and friends outside of their immediate family and demonstrating neglectful parenting practices.
She has her books (which really are a form of entertainment.... they're not helping with her education/enlightenment or anything real life), her one friend Trashy and all the MeTime she could hope for.... but what's it worth.... her life is as messy as her warehouse... filled with bots and pieces but nothing of any substance 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Screen shot of all the tit… sorry I mean stock… please?

mum sure she’s ago she said when she orders it’s a minimum of a couple hundred per item I think?

she said that when she had the grand idea of bringing out one matching *exclusive* print each Week.
Which. Of course. Failed epically.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.