Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bank and accountant! What does that mean? Surely not money problems as they did sign up all 3 kids to private school and go out to eat lots and stuff like that

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Poor kurt has to wait for permission to go out do something for himself for a hour, meanwhile special k will take 3 hours for herself. Typically
---
That’s just at the back of the shop.. more out front and she said a heap more at home
Everything is chucked everywhere, surely there's a better way to store everything. I would have trying find anything in there.

Reactions: 2
Poor kurt has to wait for permission to go out do something for himself for a hour, meanwhile special k will take 3 hours for herself. Typically
---

Everything is chucked everywhere, surely there's a better way to store everything. I would have trying find anything in there.
yuk she should not post that for the world to see… does she not realise potential customers are seeing all this?
There would be spiders and roaches and tit hiding under all those clothes to
The woman has absolutely no pride in anything apart from herself 🙄

yuk she should not post that for the world to see… does she not realise potential customers are seeing all this?
There would be spiders and roaches and tit hiding under all those clothes to
The woman has absolutely no pride in anything apart from herself 🙄
Absolutely agree. I also wonder either the humidity, would the clothes in plastic sweat causing mound? She should be so embarrassed/ashamed that people are actually seeing the filth their orders are coming from. Or is that just me 😂
---
Absolutely agree. I also wonder either the humidity, would the clothes in plastic sweat causing mound? She should be so embarrassed/ashamed that people are actually seeing the filth their orders are coming from. Or is that just me 😂
Gee whizz I need to take auto correct off. *with the humidity
*causing mould

• Haha
---

Gee whizz I need to take auto correct off. *with the humidity
*causing mould
She doesn't seem to give a crap about anything at all other than herself. If she doesn't care about what her kids look like I doubt she cares about the tit she sells. As long as she gets her money 🤷🏻‍♀️ definitely not the compassion and ethic I and most of us live by

---

Yes ! And only because she had an appointment to go to or he would have been doing the school run. Good surf or not !

Just lost my tit 😂 guess what!? That are having a piece of salmon with a 2 sprigs of broccolini 😂
Bet the kids aren't though. Bits and pieces on a platter. Nice and easy Friday night.
---
She’s just naturally thin with fakies. Those two 20
Minute gym sessions aren’t doing sweet f all. And that loincloth is just so unflattering.
16481047-6D3D-4CB3-AC2A-CA85DE80C485.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Bet the kids aren't though. Bits and pieces on a platter. Nice and easy Friday night.
---
She’s just naturally thin with fakies. Those two 20
Minute gym sessions aren’t doing sweet f all. And that loincloth is just so unflattering.
View attachment 2034812
Our spesh K doesn’t really show the kid’s meals anymore more. I’m sure with 3 jatz biscuits, 2 slithers of watermelon and 1.5 cubes of cheese topped with a slice of kabana (special treat) each, it will fill those hungry kiddos up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Along with Kurty making his mozzie noise 🦟because they obviously read here - hey guys 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Along with Kurty making his mozzie noise 🦟because they obviously read here - hey guys 👋🏼
👋 guys from me too! How’s that novel writing coming along K? Haven’t heard a thing about it for a while. Just…. Can’t…… wait 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love the new vlog name. "Doing the house up". More like "painted bits & pieces".

MrsK also mentioned that she likes the 'nice clean and tidy' look. Definitely isn't what she has going on in any space she inhabits

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's waiting for a company to give her another free couch so she can have her kids eat all over it and not at the table so when they grow up she has someone that she can relate to, because she sure as hell ain't relatable to anyone atm
dont forget it's also the cat's scratching post. 🤣 😝
---
Love the new vlog name. "Doing the house up". More like "painted bits & pieces".
tonight's vlog was BAT tit BORING. She really has no content to the point where she had to put in old vlog footage of when they first painted the fence....... scraping the bottom of the barrel Spesh.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MrsK also mentioned that she likes the 'nice clean and tidy' look. Definitely isn't what she has going on in any space she inhabits
I love the little hat on your nasty profile pic 😍 🤪

• Haha
I know. Was def not vlog worthy. Not any part of it. She was raging because Kurt wanted to shave at a time that wasn't convenient to her.
They literally NEVER finish a task. If I painted one of those screens I would just need to finish them both at least and then a niggle at the back of my head would say, awk just do the post. But in tru Spesh form she walked away from it half done.

Has anyone ever noticed how Kurt always gets blamed for any duck ups, even though they were both shopping KURT only got 1 roller KURT Bought planters that she thinks we're too small...
And little miss tidy pants is worried that Kurt leaves his hair on their sink..more likely to see him cleaning it than her..
Also watching her and Regan. Regans spills some hot chocolate down her dress.
"That's ok" which it is ! Every kid does it. But any other Mum would give it a wipe to try and minimise the stain...nope nothing from her.
Which really isn't surprising as she doesn't even wipe that poor girls backside unless she reallllly has to !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.