Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey kids let me just set up my camera then you come sit on my lap and we do a sweet scene so I can act like I actually give a tit !!
View attachment 2026147
For real ! Its so fake. C'mon kids, stop playing Mum has work to do, come cuddle me. and dont forget, Ashy says we must breathe. She can literally watch the sunrise from her balcony, but no, she has to go live and let any and every creep know where she will be, alone with her 2 little children, at stupid o'clock where no one else is around
How about protecting them above everything else. Make them your priority,
Kinda wish someone would run up and nick her camera !!

Reactions: 7
She’s not comfortable walking by herself. Obviously scared she’ll run into family !!

Reactions: 4
So she's frazzled because her first born Mila had an important appointment yesterday regarding her cleft and now it's thrown poor mummy dearest out because it wasn't all about her. Boo fkn hoo. She didn't get to the gym on Friday because the business she started up had a closing down sale and she actually had more than 1 hour of work to do that day. And now she's scared to walk alone in fear of her own family. Wow. Way to make them seem like villains. What on earth does she think they will do to her? 😂

• Haha
So she's frazzled because her first born Mila had an important appointment yesterday regarding her cleft and now it's thrown poor mummy dearest out because it wasn't all about her. Boo fkn hoo. She didn't get to the gym on Friday because the business she started up had a closing down sale and she actually had more than 1 hour of work to do that day. And now she's scared to walk alone in fear of her own family. Wow. Way to make them seem like villains. What on earth does she think they will do to her? 😂
Lol did she actually say she’s afraid to walk alone in case she bumps into them?

Reactions: 1
Lol did she actually say she’s afraid to walk alone in case she bumps into them?
She alluded to that. She said she won't go into it lol but we all know that's what the reason is. Pathetic. Yet on the podcast she acts all tough witch saying 'knock on my fn door' 🤦🏻‍♀️🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She alluded to that. She said she won't go into it lol but we all know that's what the reason is. Pathetic. Yet on the podcast she acts all tough witch saying 'knock on my fn door' 🤦🏻‍♀️🤮
Can someone please shake this woman into reality. Please

Reactions: 4
I’m calling it now… when Syena finishes up at LERRRR and has her baby she will cut spesh K off orrrr have very minimal to do with her

Reactions: 6
That's why you shouldn't make enemys in a small town cause she'll be bump into them at some point, she seems to be going to extreme lengths to avoid family, at this point is she seems more work avoiding them, than making up with them. Its doing nothing for her mental health.

Fk she exhausting person.

The podcast is dying a slow death. Currently sitting at #103.

I can't stand Ashy, but I'm loving how a lot of the reviews are focussing on how badly Keiara performs in it. How crap her advice is, how uneducated and immature she sounds. So true what one said about how they preach "kindness" and yet in the same breath Keiara talks trash about the school mums and how she avoids talking to them. I bet she has never made an effort to strike up a conversation with them. Although, Kurt seems to do most of the pick ups and drop offs so Special K can have some more time to herself.

The podcast is dying a slow death. Currently sitting at #103.

I can't stand Ashy, but I'm loving how a lot of the reviews are focussing on how badly Keiara performs in it. How crap her advice is, how uneducated and immature she sounds. So true what one said about how they preach "kindness" and yet in the same breath Keiara talks trash about the school mums and how she avoids talking to them. I bet she has never made an effort to strike up a conversation with them. Although, Kurt seems to do most of the pick ups and drop offs so Special K can have some more time to herself.
I’m surprised she allows Kurty to do schooo pick ups and drop offs with all those school mums around… god forbid if he converses with other females

That walk !! She is just trying to mimic everything Ashy does, looks exactly like a carbon copy.

Kurt doing the annoying hum whilst cooking their 2 steaks. Honestly Kurt just don’t 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wow podcast sounds thrilling. Both her and ashy saying they slept in a closet. Like a single mattress in a walk in robe when they were staying with grandparents.
No doubt this contributed to their childhood traumas 🙄🤣🤣
The episode is apparently about quotes that changed their lives. Far out they are scraping the barrel.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.