Aussie Mum Vlogger #4 Hair thinner than her kids dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think LER will close soon, deff not enough thought and time being put into it lately
---
Is Taj ADHD or Austic?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No need to tell us your talent is drinking copious amounts of alcohol Kurt... we know... what we can't tell is if you're almost 30 or 40 🥊boy's looking rough! There's not enough Esmi or botox in PrincessK's kit to help her fella out 🍻🍺
EWWWW rough as! He's getting the ruddy, alcohol induced complexion.

Reactions: 1
Poor guy is overworked and unhealthy. They both stay slim because of eating poorly but the alcohol and stress kurty is under has him looking 35-40

Reactions: 3
No need to tell us your talent is drinking copious amounts of alcohol Kurt... we know... what we can't tell is if you're almost 30 or 40 🥊boy's looking rough! There's not enough Esmi or botox in PrincessK's kit to help her fella out 🍻🍺
It’s because poor Kurty never gets a bloody minute to himself.
Spesh K would never allow Kurty to sit up in his room on his ass for a couple of days like she does every day

Reactions: 5
Any school mums on here from Millas school? Just curious how you feel about the “bitchy school mum” segment on the podcast. Not the best way to involve yourself in school activities. Oh wait, MrsK wouldn’t be involving herself in school activities would she. I just wonder how other parents see her.

Reactions: 10
“Hi, is that triple-zero? I have a crime to report, it’s against this poor piece of meat. I’m not sure why it originally was but it’s definitely a criminal offense what has been done to it…”
If I were to imagine what eating roadkill was like - that's pretty much the vision. Why would you showcase that
---
Does she have a problem with her food touching?
oh defo not, have you seen some of the bowls she chucks together ? Sometimes they look pre eaten.

Reactions: 1
Guysssss maybe it’s a meal she cooked for the kids?!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nah ! She "cooked" them some cheesymite scrolls.
Vegemite in a wrap.rolled and sliced and covered in cheese..if I'm not mistaken 🫣

She says she is going to Milas cleft appointment, she says Lincoln is going (says this with glee like its exciting for him)
Also that she is going to vlog the day rather than have everyone "catch up"
I wonder if she has asked Mila if this is OK?

Also, is this allowed in Australia 🇦🇺?
Here in UK you are absolutely not allowed to even take a photograph of someone in the hospital with some exceptions like end of life, or organised events like officials, santa or celeb visits
Even an adult is not allowed to take a selfie. They do it anyway, but I'd caught will be asked to delete.

So vlogging an entire appointment for a child would never happen.

I wonder if she will tell them she has 60k followers, following her to raise cleft awareness. Which would be a bare face lie and absolutely abhorrent.

Reactions: 2
I find it funny that I asked two weeks ago in her anon question when is mila having a medical checkup and lo and behold she is finally having one !!
I remember when she previously filmed her hospital check up. She definitely filmed in the room but can’t remember if she did it secretly or not.

Is it just me or are Mila and Lincoln too young for an interconnecting room? Between the balcony and external door (which random staff members would be able to access) it seems a bit risky to me…
If I were her, I would have split up and done one adult and one child in each room.
I know she mentioned wanting to open the door…. But we all know she probably didn’t follow through with it… she was just safety signalling to her audience.

Is it just me or are Mila and Lincoln too young for an interconnecting room? Between the balcony and external door (which random staff members would be able to access) it seems a bit risky to me…
If I were her, I would have split up and done one adult and one child in each room.
I know she mentioned wanting to open the door…. But we all know she probably didn’t follow through with it… she was just safety signalling to her audience.
That balcony with chairs on it would be enough to give me anxiety! First thing I would have done was move any outdoor furniture inside!

Yikes hopefully the balcony doors has one of those dead locks that you have to do up at the very topf the door (so kids can’t reach)
We never book balcony rooms since having kids - thinking about it sends my anxiety thru the roof 😰

perhaps the place they are staying only had connecting rooms for families - we have had that before and just put the chain lock on in the kids rooms so no staff (or murders ) could get in from the kids room entry door
---
Nah ! She "cooked" them some cheesymite scrolls.
Vegemite in a wrap.rolled and sliced and covered in cheese..if I'm not mistaken 🫣

She says she is going to Milas cleft appointment, she says Lincoln is going (says this with glee like its exciting for him)
Also that she is going to vlog the day rather than have everyone "catch up"
I wonder if she has asked Mila if this is OK?

Also, is this allowed in Australia 🇦🇺?
Here in UK you are absolutely not allowed to even take a photograph of someone in the hospital with some exceptions like end of life, or organised events like officials, santa or celeb visits
Even an adult is not allowed to take a selfie. They do it anyway, but I'd caught will be asked to delete.

So vlogging an entire appointment for a child would never happen.

I wonder if she will tell them she has 60k followers, following her to raise cleft awareness. Which would be a bare face lie and absolutely abhorrent.
Stopppp so her and Kurty Turty had veggies and cooked road kill squirrel for tea… and couldn’t even be bothered to cook some up for the kids? Even some veggies and mash with the scrolls would have sufficed rather than just scrolls 💀

here in Aus with taking photos / videos in medical places it’s case by case basis - just depends on the medical place and the dr/staff. If you were to film in an appointment most normal people would ask if it’s ok first… I doubt spesh K would ask though .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.