Audrey Hamilton Art

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie Tea is airing her feelings on not being credited for ideas that were clearly stolen. View attachment 456257
I feel so bad for her. Her style was the original and the ideas were definitely stolen by AHA and many others I’ve seen after them being named on this thread. It must be so hard for her to see other people steal her ideas. It’s so fairly unique that any copy is instantly recognizable like Audreys when she does her “original” pieces.

Reactions: 3
I feel so bad for her. Her style was the original and the ideas were definitely stolen by AHA and many others I’ve seen after them being named on this thread. It must be so hard for her to see other people steal her ideas. It’s so fairly unique that any copy is instantly recognizable like Audreys when she does her “original” pieces.
I agree, it sucks. Some people can imitate her style quite well and should credit her. Audrey’s latest boob piece is probably a mere scribble in Sophie’s sketch pad. Horrendously lazy work for the prices she charges.

Just looking at her latest post “BFF’s”. Are the two thumbs completely different sizes or is it just me? As in one doesn’t even look like a thumb ?

Just looking at her latest post “BFF’s”. Are the two thumbs completely different sizes or is it just me? As in one doesn’t even look like a thumb ?
Yep, I thought it looked oddly misshapen when I first saw it - more like lobster claws than human hands! But then maybe she intended that.
I unfollowed her a while ago as I find her stuff overpriced and overhyped, just not to my taste, but she keeps cropping up when I go to my Instagram search page - not sure how the insta algorithm works, but would she be paying Instagram to get featured on that search page?

Reactions: 1
Yep, I thought it looked oddly misshapen when I first saw it - more like lobster claws than human hands! But then maybe she intended that.
I unfollowed her a while ago as I find her stuff overpriced and overhyped, just not to my taste, but she keeps cropping up when I go to my Instagram search page - not sure how the insta algorithm works, but would she be paying Instagram to get featured on that search page?
Definitely could be paying to be up there. That’s why I think she has so many followers but with mediocre paintings

I think she is referring to here about the trolling and her new painting, which by the way is mediocre again. We are not trolling, we just point out that the prices she charges for average enough paintings is crazy and the fact she’s basically copy and paste job from Sophie Tea. It seems to me it’s just influencers who by her stuff anyway

Reactions: 2
She is totally pregnant right? Also.. What is with her obsession with her own arse.

She is totally pregnant right? Also.. What is with her obsession with her own arse

She is totally pregnant right? Also.. What is with her obsession with her own arse.

She is totally pregnant right? Also.. What is with her obsession with her own arse
Absolute obsession with her own arse. Had to stop following. Found her so fake. But I always end up going back for a nose and then regret it.

Went back for a nose. What is this wan up to? Is she abroad?
Looks like she's abroad for a "new project" as she has something about meetings in her story.

She definitely looks pregnant!

Another one I had to unfollow recently 😂

I’ve been thinking she must have been pregnant for a while but didn’t want to say it in case she had just gained weight. Also if she was referring to here, it’s not like Tattle is that well known - I only discovered it by accident

Anyone see her stories today. Talk about an absolute load of nonsense.

Anyone see her stories today. Talk about an absolute load of nonsense.
She literally could have said all that in one video 😅 also don’t actually think she is preggers now, she has been drinking on her Instagram stories the last while lol