Audrey Hamilton Art

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought her “prints” were supposed to be limited edition and now shes painting another pair of boobs. I wonder are the sales gone down but she knows these prints can make her some money. Still very amateur compared to Sophie Tea Art who I think she copies from all the time anyway

Reactions: 2
There are 1000s of artists in Ireland that are incredible at what they do. But for me, she is not one of them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I wonder how her business is doing? I think her biggest seller was the pair of boobs a while back and that’s why she painted another pair even though it’s supposed to be limited edition. I keep coming back to it but she would be no where without all her Influencer friends

I wonder how her business is doing? I think her biggest seller was the pair of boobs a while back and that’s why she painted another pair even though it’s supposed to be limited edition. I keep coming back to it but she would be no where without all her Influencer friends
I had a look at her page. The second boobs pic is just as bad as the first. Simple isn’t always bad ….. but in her case….! I imagine it’s more difficult for her to sell her work in the autumn / winter - pinks aren’t very on theme and she sells to influencers.

Another pain of an insta hun selling clothes imported from China no doubt. Can’t stand her fakeness. Between herself and Crawford now I don’t know who is worse.

Reactions: 3
Apologies….. I made an error in my earlier comment when I said ‘clothing range’….. I obviously meant ‘apparel line’ !!! 😂😂😂
Would you be able?!!!

• Haha
Some paintings printed on clothes. Geez, the girl wouldn’t be caught dead in her own ‘apparel’. But it’ll be a bought as a favour by the huns - worn once and never to be seen again. I was wondering what she would do next as she hasn’t been producing anything,

I was dying to pick up one of the pieces as I really do love her prints & have two myself - but 180 quid for the jumper!! That’s more expensive than the prints themselves

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I was dying to pick up one of the pieces as I really do love her prints & have two myself - but 180 quid for the jumper!! That’s more expensive than the prints themselves
I’m the same, I really like her prints, but I can’t justify €180 for jumper.

Who does she think she is charging €180 for a jumper. A complete joke. This wan would be nothing without the other insta huns buying her “prints” which in fact are pretty much a copy of Sophie Tea Art

Who does she think she is charging €180 for a jumper. A complete joke. This wan would be nothing without the other insta huns buying her “prints” which in fact are pretty much a copy of Sophie Tea Art
Spot on! And Sophie has long moved in from that style, Audrey has no vision outside of the animals. Wearing art prints on a shirt is also not great, fine if it’s one of the classic but Audrey is asking people to be a walking billboard for 180 quid.

Reactions: 1
Are people actually spending that kind of money on her jumpers…sorry I mean apparel

Are people actually spending that kind of money on her jumpers…sorry I mean apparel
God only knows why, they don’t look v nice. She’s moving on from painting, I don’t think she has the creativity to move her art in a new direction? There’s only so many boobs and animals you can paint before it gets boring. She did herself a great disservice by not supporting other Irish artists……but she’s not on their level.

Reactions: 4
I saw she is now painting things like Mickey Mouse and Chanel - surely there are copyright issues with these? Not like Audrey would check!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I got a hoodie similar to what she has from gill&jill for 80 and even I thought that was a bit much but I know they print them in Ireland etc. She is living in dreamland for 180!