Audrey Hamilton Art

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Show us what She said. Haha
Here you go, I didn’t want to crap on Audrey’s business style because I think it works...as much as I disagree with how popular it is simply because of insta fame. Anyway, I thought she’d be reasonable and not bite my head off. I posted from my public artists page too.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Here you go, I didn’t want to crap on Audrey’s business style because I think it works...as much as I disagree with how popular it is simply because of insta fame. Anyway, I thought she’d be reasonable and not bite my head off. I posted from my public artists page too.
Good on you for calling her out. Immediately went all defensive so you know you are right. Some amount of struggling artists out there and Audrey is raking it in

Good on you for calling her out. Immediately went all defensive so you know you are right. Some amount of struggling artists out there and Audrey is raking it in
Thanks, she was a bit hot under the collar to say the least haha. She suggested she featured every small business in Ireland!!! She ain’t out to make friends with us plebs that’s for sure.

Reactions: 2
Unreal how she blocked both of ye. Class A clown. Can’t take criticism obviously. Like as if she doesn’t get enough promotion from all other “influencers”. Same with Georgie Crawford and that god awful idea of a plastic water bottle for €16.99. Outrageous. Only influencers bought them from what she has shared

Reactions: 7
Great to see this thread! Messaged Audrey months ago to ask why she was copying Sophie Tea

Great to see this thread! Messaged Audrey months ago to ask why she was copying Sophie Tea
Outrageously similar and definitely a copyright issue. I feel there’s so much fakeness behind her. And I feel so sorry for all those struggling artists who don’t have other influencers promoting their work

Reactions: 5
I’m assuming there’s no response? There’s artistic licence of course, but they are far too similar. It’s a shame, she doesn’t even try to promote other artists or the art industry in Ireland. She doesn’t know her privilege.

Reactions: 3
I’m assuming there’s no response? There’s artistic licence of course, but they are far too similar. It’s a shame, she doesn’t even try to promote other artists or the art industry in Ireland. She doesn’t know her privilege.
No, no reply. First noticed with the bee paintings... then came the hearts and now the nudes. She doesn't even try to come up with a different angle or anything. Even the colour schemes are very similar. I just think its embarrassing for someone to blatantly copy someone else's work and pass it off as their own idea. Haha I sound very angry, I'm not -its just a pet peeve 😂

Reactions: 6
No, no reply. First noticed with the bee paintings... then came the hearts and now the nudes. She doesn't even try to come up with a different angle or anything. Even the colour schemes are very similar. I just think its embarrassing for someone to blatantly copy someone else's work and pass it off as their own idea. Haha I sound very angry, I'm not -its just a pet peeve 😂
It’s a pet peeve of mine too, it’s hard to grasp the absolute neck, but the people who buy her work might not know who Sophie Tea is I suppose. Her work is such a rip off but a fraction of the price .... I wish I had the guts 😂.

Reactions: 1
I’ve set up a new account and I can’t say much for fear of outing myself but I went to the same school as Audrey and I also know of her husband. They both come from money and they both have always wanted fame. It was just a case of how they were going to get it.

Good point. She has 33k followers on insta and growing and ive never seen her interact with anyone other than influencers on her page
I’ve set up a new account and I can’t say much for fear of outing myself but I went to the same school as Audrey and I also know of her husband. They both come from money and they both have always wanted fame. It was just a case of how they were going to get it.
Yeah they both seem like the types that come from money - very snooty

Level 5 restrictions and she’s trying to flog paintings and wish everyone a “happy hump day”. I wonder what planet these people are on sometimes.

Yeah the world is going to tit but sure yeah i want to spend 175 euros on a crappy AHA print 😆😆

Reactions: 2
I like the look of some of her stuff (would never buy it though) but that BFF looks shite. Looks like the hands only have a finger and a thumb.

Haha excellent, she found her path to fame alright, poor quality but she got there, I suppose. It’s just a matter of reasoning with her selling a product, which she is doing, the falsehood is her claiming to be an artist and that it was her dream .... if it was, she might try learning some technique.
I’m sure you’ve got some interesting stories from your school days 😂

Reactions: 3
Haha excellent, she found her path to fame alright, poor quality but she got there, I suppose. It’s just a matter of reasoning with her selling a product, which she is doing, the falsehood is her claiming to be an artist and that it was her dream .... if it was, she might try learning some technique.
I’m sure you’ve got some interesting stories from your school days 😂
Her dream was to be an actress, which didn't work out. So she tried her hand at art, and it's taken off for her luckily. I agree she should try learn some technique. I thought some of her earlier pieces were good, like the giraffes and the pig, but all I see lately are pastel bums, dodgy hands and whatever is trending.