Georgie Crawford / The Good Glow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to watch her announcement about her new health venture or whatever it is but I couldnā€™t get past 20 seconds as Iā€™m so distracted by her hair falling over her eye. If youā€™re trying to be genuine hiding half your face isnā€™t a good way to start.
She tucks her chin down in so many of her photos and it causes her hair to fall dowm in her face. It's like she is very aware of her "best angle" bit it makes her come across like a right poser.

Reactions: 2
Does she ever let anyone just speak though?! Always talking over them and saying ā€˜well when I was sickā€™ - which i understand she was but its the Georgie Show.

Reactions: 7
Where the heck is she from/ living? Other than southside obviously!
It was like she has gone on overdrive listening to Oprah! Donā€™t get me wrong Iā€™m all for positive thinking etc but if she said ā€˜our life is so beaudiiiifulā€™ in that American accent one more time I would have thrown a shoe at the Tele... and Iā€™m a south sider myself so used to the nonsense!! Painful stuff šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Looked at Jamieā€™s LinkedIn so he left his full paid job in 2019 and became director of the granny glow .. huge pressure now to make this podcast work .. surely there cannot be enough in it to support both of them ? Then I thought the whole surrogacy thing now she will literally become the face of that flog her soul for those swipe ups ... I just find her so so fake the ā€œ la Roche posay skincare chat ā€œ couldnā€™t have been more forced and contrived .. switched off after 3 mins .. Sophie Murray is going out with her brother hence why she bigs up all stuff like the ā€œamazing water bottle ā€œ šŸ™„

Reactions: 3
Twitter seemed bewildered by their interview last night, didnā€™t watch it but feedback on twitter wasnā€™t good šŸ„“

Ha ha.. theyā€™re all asking who she is..... and why Ryan was talking as though the audience should know who they are. Bit of a miss there

Am I reading Twitter right that yer man Jamie said last night that MS was embarrassing to talk about? Please tell me he didnā€™t. Twitter had no clue who they were.

Reactions: 1
Vogue Williams latest guest on the good glow. Thatā€™s where this podcast is at. I wonder will she ask her about how she flew to St Barths last Christmas breaking every lockdown rules possible. Vogue is a pain and Iā€™m afraid listening to Georgie and Jamie last week they arenā€™t too far behind her either

Reactions: 12
Vogue Williams latest guest on the good glow. Thatā€™s where this podcast is at. I wonder will she ask her about how she flew to St Barths last Christmas breaking every lockdown rules possible. Vogue is a pain and Iā€™m afraid listening to Georgie and Jamie last week they arenā€™t too far behind her either
With them both full time working on the podcast and the water bottles it makes sense as to why there is such a big push on it and how her whole content now revolves around it. She is realistically going to run out of podcast guests and really alot of them are Z listers... There is only so many ways she can talk about her cancer story or interrupt people with the phrase " well when i was sick "....

Reactions: 6
She will soon run out of influencers to interview? She has nearly gone through them all at this stage.

Reactions: 4
In her podcasts, when she's talking it's like she's completely out of breath, irritates me šŸ˜‚. I used to like her but unfollowed recently as I hate how she always cuts across people to tell her story when we already know it from all the podcasts before!

I'm sure she's a lovely person and so great she came out the other side of cancer but she's a bit OTT.

Reactions: 4
In her podcasts, when she's talking it's like she's completely out of breath, irritates me šŸ˜‚. I used to like her but unfollowed recently as I hate how she always cuts across people to tell her story when we already know it from all the podcasts before!

I'm sure she's a lovely person and so great she came out the other side of cancer but she's a bit OTT.
Itā€™s because it takes a lot of effort and breathe to put on that ridiculous D4 voice thatā€™s not an actual accent. Itā€™s the same with Lottie Ryan. She is out of breathe too.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Itā€™s because it takes a lot of effort and breathe to put on that ridiculous D4 voice thatā€™s not an actual accent. Itā€™s the same with Lottie Ryan. She is out of breathe too.
The voice twin of Lottie Ryan, thank you, I was trying to put my finger on it!! šŸ˜‚ Actually both George and Lottie seem like nice people but their voices (won't say accents as D4 is more elocution and not an accent) hurt my ears. When Georgie says to "Check your boobs" it becomes "Check yoooouuuwwwrrr bbeeeewwwwwbbss

Last edited:
About the latest podcast with niamh ā€œ there were tears ā€œ she says the same things about every guest ā€¦ itā€™s just so dull !! Like what would niamh cullen be crying about ? Her fitness ā€œ business ā€œ or her move to Spain ? Like no major traumas ? ! Give me a break .

another influencer for another ā€œsobā€ story. Give me a break with the tears. Every episode now. These people have a life and money rolling in others can only dream of and want us to listen to their sob stories. Give me a break.

I suppose I would be crying too if I had to talk to Niamh Cullen for an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On a holiday but still flogging her wares .. this time some cards for kids .. she would cash in on anything .. canā€™t have a week go by even a week of a holiday without pushing / flogging something .