Audrey Hamilton Art

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha excellent, she found her path to fame alright, poor quality but she got there, I suppose. It’s just a matter of reasoning with her selling a product, which she is doing, the falsehood is her claiming to be an artist and that it was her dream .... if it was, she might try learning some technique.
I’m sure you’ve got some interesting stories from your school
to be honest even though it was a small school we didn’t cross paths enough for me to have any interesting gossip from school. I doubt she’d even know who I was.
She was in the ‘popular’ crowd and wasn’t very nice to those she didn’t consider her friend. I don’t recall if she was artistic in school but she liked being the centre of attention (school play etc) she and her husband were together in the last couple years of school (his name was different, he changed it when he wanted to be an actor) we were in an all girls school so I never saw them together but heard about him a lot as he’s also friends of friends and south dublin is not a big place when you attend certain schools. Their wedding photos were in VIP magazine when they got married back in 2019

she definitely plays down how hard she tried to be an actress,she had different social media before the art one and she had skits on there they used to record together etc. I think it’s all gone now but it was still there a year two ago.

Reactions: 2
I do think that Georgie Crawford gave her a leg up so to speak she was forever talking about Audrey and her art, v similar to what u might find in the range for less.
Just on the good glow .... she didn’t pick some of the guests v well
Most listed on here 🤣

Reactions: 1
Created an account just so I could comment on this! I also went to the same school and can confirm everything posted above is true. I also had never heard of Sophie before reading this and couldn’t believe the similarity when I looked 😳

Reactions: 5
Created an account just so I could comment on this! I also went to the same school and can confirm everything posted above is true. I also had never heard of Sophie before reading this and couldn’t believe the similarity when I looked 😳
Welcome and what a brilliant username 😂. Great to hear the tea confirmed ... school tea and Sophie Tea!

What was she like in school? I’d say everything was handed to her. A bit like her art career now being handed to her by all other influencers.

I wasn’t in her year so couldn’t say too much about school but agree with her being in with the “cool gang” and not having much time for others. To be fair though my year was exactly the same, run by a Regina George and her minions as I like to say 😂 she is from a wealthy background from what I know. Again though, not unusual for that school.

I was looking at old posts and Audrey said she donated 50% of whatever the koala bear was called. She donated 20k so she made 20k herself off one painting?? No wonder they could afford to move recently!

Reactions: 4
I wasn’t in her year so couldn’t say too much about school but agree with her being in with the “cool gang” and not having much time for others. To be fair though my year was exactly the same, run by a Regina George and her minions as I like to say 😂 she is from a wealthy background from what I know. Again though, not unusual for that school.

I was looking at old posts and Audrey said she donated 50% of whatever the koala bear was called. She donated 20k so she made 20k herself off one painting?? No wonder they could afford to move recently!
Interesting. Any one know if they own or are renting? I'm just nosy :p

Interesting. Any one know if they own or are renting? I'm just nosy :p
Looks like they bought it? Who knows, those influencers like to fool us.
I had a snoop on who she follows today, not one artist or gallery on the list - I might have missed something as I scanned it but geez, she’s the worst.

I had a snoop on who she follows today, not one artist or gallery on the list - I might have missed something as I scanned it but geez, she’s the worst.
Yeah its hard to know, looks like theyre making a pretty penny anyway. Nah loads of artists i follow , follow her but she wouldnt be arsed following them back. She only cares about influencers

She doesn’t follow a single artist. Doesn’t seem interact with other artists at all and had said before on her stories she doesnt ‘do’ galleries because they snubbed her when she first tried to get her work into them. (That might because she has no real artistic background or training/study).
She is a business woman absolutely, not an ‘artist’.
She has it good that’s for sure. Always happy out, so excited by all her ‘packing’, never seems to have a bad day at all.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t follow a single artist. Doesn’t seem interact with other artists at all and had said before on her stories she doesnt ‘do’ galleries because they snubbed her when she first tried to get her work into them. (That might because she has no real artistic background or training/study).
She is a business woman absolutely, not an ‘artist’.
She has it good that’s for sure. Always happy out, so excited by all her ‘packing’, never seems to have a bad day at all.
Exactly to all of this. She didn’t get snubbed when she went to a gallery. She wasn’t an artist. That was the issue. She has just been promoted by all her influencer friends. Her drawings are mediocre at best. Especially for the price. There’s no way someone is that happy all the time. Still don’t understand what she meant to today about the cat family and the meaning behind them. My god she talks some shite

I also went to the same school not in her year. Would have to say that Audrey is a lovely girl and was incredibly talented in school in both art and drama so it really is no surprise that she’s doing well now and wish her nothing but the best.

• Haha
I also went to the same school not in her year. Would have to say that Audrey is a lovely girl and was incredibly talented in school in both art and drama so it really is no surprise that she’s doing well now and wish her nothing but the best.
Incredibly talented at art? You’re a good friend 👍

Reactions: 7
This is completely contradictory to what other people have said about her in school.

Reactions: 6
€695 for the largest size in her latest piece. And it’s only a print. My word. I wanna know who buys this mediocracy. Proper artists must be at an all time low looking on at her

• Wow
Reactions: 6
€695 for the largest size in her latest piece. And it’s only a print. My word. I wanna know who buys this mediocracy. Proper artists must be at an all time low looking on at her
Thats actually insane, no wonder she is raking it in

I see she is going painting a similar painting to her boobs one again even though she claims they are all so unique. The whole country is dismal in lockdown and she comes on every day giving off an air of nothing has changed in her life and I’ll just make people buy my paintings for an extortionate amount. I get the feeling it’s only influencers who buy her stuff.

I see she is going painting a similar painting to her boobs one again even though she claims they are all so unique. The whole country is dismal in lockdown and she comes on every day giving off an air of nothing has changed in her life and I’ll just make people buy my paintings for an extortionate amount. I get the feeling it’s only influencers who buy her stuff.
Two circles with dots in the middle.... so realistic.