Audrey Hamilton Art

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she is going painting a similar painting to her boobs one again even though she claims they are all so unique. The whole country is dismal in lockdown and she comes on every day giving off an air of nothing has changed in her life and I’ll just make people buy my paintings for an extortionate amount. I get the feeling it’s only influencers who buy her stuff.
Can’t believe she is going to do another boobs one. I’m surprised in one way when she claims her work is all so unique. Is anyone getting a different ‘vibe’ from her stories the last while? Something seems off, less chatty, definitely not as chirpy as usual.

Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she is going to do another boobs one. I’m surprised in one way when she claims her work is all so unique. Is anyone getting a different ‘vibe’ from her stories the last while? Something seems off, less chatty, definitely not as chirpy as usual.
It’s all about sell sell sell

Reactions: 1
The boob paintings will be no more soon... Sophie Tea is moving in different direction with her paintings so I'm sure we'll see the same with this one soon

Reactions: 3
The boob paintings will be no more soon... Sophie Tea is moving in different direction with her paintings so I'm sure we'll see the same with this one soon
I think she’ll follow Sophie Tea’s lead and I do feel sorry for Sophie. She’s put in the work over the years

Reactions: 4
I think she’ll follow Sophie Tea’s lead and I do feel sorry for Sophie. She’s put in the work over the years
Yes, me too, it’s a real shame. Sophie has addressed this before as a lot of people contact her about blatant stealing of her ideas. She said she struggled with it at first but now sees it as a compliment. I guess Sophie knows she’s untouchable and is seriously bringing home the bacon ..... I mean, she’s has a gallery on Carnaby Street!! I’m not a massive fan of the nudes so I’m looking forward to what she does next. She’s untrained, like Audrey, but is very creative and obviously is super business savvy. Also just sticks to art and seems to be pretty sound.

Reactions: 5
Yes, me too, it’s a real shame. Sophie has addressed this before as a lot of people contact her about blatant stealing of her ideas. She said she struggled with it at first but now sees it as a compliment. I guess Sophie knows she’s untouchable and is seriously bringing home the bacon ..... I mean, she’s has a gallery on Carnaby Street!! I’m not a massive fan of the nudes so I’m looking forward to what she does next. She’s untrained, like Audrey, but is very creative and obviously is super business savvy. Also just sticks to art and seems to be pretty sound.
When did she address it? I missed that

Does anyone else notice the relentless posting by her? It’s like she needs constant affirmation by other influencers. I don’t think she would any constructive criticism well at all. She doesn’t even promote or follow and other artists.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else notice the relentless posting by her? It’s like she needs constant affirmation by other influencers. I don’t think she would any constructive criticism well at all. She doesn’t even promote or follow and other artists.
Agree, also find it a bit odd that she decided to mix her personal and business accounts - I guess a lot of her followers from her personal acc followed her business account. 100% a business woman, but not an artist as someone else said

• Heart
Ah here- the “Hiiii Guyyyyssss Happy Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday” just HAS to stop. The constant hair fixing and touching behind the ear gets on my tits. What is it with her pulling these ridiculous “hilarious” faces every time she’s posing for a photo?

She is definitely over-hyped, her work is nice and good enough but not to the scale she is selling it. She was in the right place, at the right time and with the right friends - I can’t believe the amount of prints she sells. It seems she painted ten pieces, got prints made and sells the tit out of them. I absolutely hate the new bum painting - it’s just so ugly and cartoonish, but the pastel brigade will keep her in business. She is stealing a lot of ideas from Sophie T who is another one churning them out to the influencers, but at least she is constantly creating new pieces. As an artist myself it’s very demotivating, getting prints made is expensive and she can afford to rent a studio and the marketing all within a year. Crazy. Maybe I’m envious but I also think the work isn’t all it’s made out to be. And the ‘hiii guyyyyysss’ is irritating.
Just found this thread- thank you for pointing out the Sophie T comparison!! Deffo ripped her off, I’m also an artist and so infuriated by her!! It’s like if you market it well enough on the gram you can sell anything🤯😩

So some sort of online conference or something has her speaking about art and how it is important for kids in school. Do these people not realize there are real artists out there struggling like hell and she’s just got in the game by her influencer friends. It’s an absolute disgrace if you ask me. Give the real artists a platform like that to promote themselves. Shocking

Just found this thread- thank you for pointing out the Sophie T comparison!! Deffo ripped her off, I’m also an artist and so infuriated by her!! It’s like if you market it well enough on the gram you can sell anything🤯😩
Absolutely, it’s very disheartening, she’s inthe right places and knows the right people to help grow her business. Very fortunate and could always use her privilege to highlight other artists .... but that’s just taking away business. Well, probably not!!

So some sort of online conference or something has her speaking about art and how it is important for kids in school. Do these people not realize there are real artists out there struggling like hell and she’s just got in the game by her influencer friends. It’s an absolute disgrace if you ask me. Give the real artists a platform like that to promote themselves. Shocking
That’s awful! I wonder who she did the conference with? Geez, they could at least get an art school graduate to give an honest full-circle perspective.

Absolutely, it’s very disheartening, she’s inthe right places and knows the right people to help grow her business. Very fortunate and could always use her privilege to highlight other artists .... but that’s just taking away business. Well, probably not!!

That’s awful! I wonder who she did the conference with? Geez, they could at least get an art school graduate to give an honest full-circle perspective.
The conference was the Shona project afaik.

Her post about how Jack Proposed is nothing short of a paragraph from Ross O Carroll Kelly books when his wife says how he proposed

I dont understand why she needs so much of her personal life on her art page, defo a marketing strategy