Audrey Hamilton Art

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney are huge on copyright.
I've heard of crafters in the US losing their houses because Disney came after them. And these were only small time crafters not in the media like audrey is.
I think her paintings are very amateur tbh. She hasn't improved at all with them. Clearly copied Sophie tea who is always progressing and looking at other ideas and isn't afraid of moving on from what she's known for.

Reactions: 5
As someone who has a sister that is an artist and we have had this discussion about reproductions but Audrey cannot sell any drawings of Disney characters unless she has obtained a license from them to do so. People can draw or paint a character for their own personal use but not for financial gain. If she has not been granted a licence to do this this she can be reported to the Walt Disney company for infringement on Disney's copyright.

Reactions: 5
Has she never had her own ideas or does she just constantly rip off sophie tea?
I know art is subjective but audrey isnt good. The boob pic is shockingly bad. The body is just straight it has no form to it. Her newest piece is a complete copy of the work sophie did when she was stuck in a hotel in quarantine. Those pieces actually have meaning behind them and reflect what she went through.

Reactions: 3
Those jumpers are €110!!!!! Who in their right mind pays that for a printed sweatshirt 🙀🙀

How does she get away with ripping of another artists work like this ??!! It’s literally like for like ! The swan, the troll, the giraffe etc etc

Reactions: 2
I see she put up a competition on the 8th and was to finish on the 12th, looks like nobody entered..

Im more surprised people buy her "art". Shes not good. Making a career from copying other artists 🙄
Same! I find it mad how much she sells…for example her latest piece. There are 100’s if not thousands of amazing artists who create original paintings…why why why buy from her. It’s not art she’s selling it’s her “brand”

Reactions: 2
Same! I find it mad how much she sells…for example her latest piece. There are 100’s if not thousands of amazing artists who create original paintings…why why why buy from her. It’s not art she’s selling it’s her “brand”
You could go to any craft fair in the country and find original art and support good artists.
How has she gotten away with the mickey mouse one?