Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Fanny

Crickey enough put the poor animal out of its misery , sad but the most responsible decsion you have yo make with having pets …

Reactions: 6
So she had a haircut. Four hours in the chair. Stylish short back and sides. Never known anyone constantly looking for so much attention and compliments. Hardly a radical haircut from one short cut to another similar? Christ the attention seeking is off the scale…

• Heart

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I'm assuming Simon had a good job with the Met? If so, he'll have worked hard to progress, and earned well throughout his career, with a healthy pension. You can see they have a beautiful home and probably enjoy the finer things in life. They've earned and built a life together through hard work and made a pretty honest living. Compare that to the Yokels of Paignton. Shifty as fuck income built on PayPal lies and deciet, now being paid for doing fuck all on social media, whilst selling the privacy of minors. Josh would've been on ok money herding badgers, but hardly in the same league as Simon.
I bet Simon wasn't expecting this shit show before he and Asters moved to Devon! Was she on Instagram before they moved? I can't be bothered to scroll back through all the eyebrow / blonde blunt bob photos to look......

Cheerios78

Ok I'm a tiny bit jealous that she has been given a cruise to advertise 🤫
Since Christmas she has been advertising like nobodies business. Must be making up for the shit shop shutting down and robbing her of £9.50 an hour.
It’s the kind of holiday people dream of, a once in a lifetime thing. In these difficult times it’s harder than ever to see the influencer lifestyle, living the life of luxury flying from one holiday to another while the rest of us struggle to have the heating on.

• Sad

LeonoreGuest

Chatty Member
I've done some digging. I chose a person who had just followed her at random and messaged her to ask why she'd chosen to follow her and her response to me was that she hasn't followed her and that she has no idea how it happened! I don't want to out myself but she's from another country and had no idea who Astrid was. 🤔

• Wow

Cheerios78

Clearly hoping for a freebie by posting a pic of ‘what she wants’ followed by a load of previous gifted/pr piece’s. I really hope that designer isn’t swayed by her grubby grabby ways…
Exactly this. She knows what she’s doing. As influencers go I think she’s a strong candidate for being one of the worst when it comes to begging/freebies. In the last year alone there’s been cruises, weekend trips away, meals out, jewellery, flowers, homeware, make up, complex dental treatment, and of course outfit after outfit. Many of which she sells on afterwards.

• Heart

BoccadiLupo

Her hair looks absolutely awful! And what a life, to have to filter every single thing you do because you're too ashamed to own the fact that you're getting old.

Cheerios78

Gifted lunch out in Plymouth, selling off gifted toiletries, showing off gifted outfit and jewellery, gifted delivery of socks, out for a gifted lunch today. Relentless.

House of Tea

VIP Member
She has a striking, distinctive look but has spoilt herself by looking so dry, leathery and drawn upon. Just random daubings that make her look a bit grubby and unkempt. She has too much time on her hands.

• Heart

VCJR

VIP Member
She’s so dangerous Riding her bike one handed, She nearly got hit the last time she filmed herself riding a bike and a car come round the corner, she had to swerve to near the curb. I don’t wish harm on her at all but one day she is going to get hit and she will be in serious trouble, she never wears a helmet. I don’t understand how her husband hasn’t pulled her on “Dangerous Riding ” or “Sensible Riding”. Her and R get away with a lot of shit with them both having PC Plod Husbands.
She's more concerned with looking at her face in complete admiration & awe of her own beauty, than she is for her personal safety.
One wack with the hard surface of the road & it will.be all over for Asteroid.
Why do certain Instagrammers spend so much time looking at and filming themselves?
🤨

goaldigger

VIP Member
Maybe if she was watching where she was walking instead of eye fucking herself on the phone, it wouldn't have happened, but no, it was the drain covers fault :rolleyes:

dimples53

What a week. Daughters wedding number 2 (I’ve never heard of 2 full blown weddings within a few weeks, maybe I haven’t lived)?
Arty poses, drinking, see through tops, pinching her daughters bum and filming it, more drinking, plastic baps out on the beach, outfit of the day, fell on arse, another drink, sad face crying post and lots of attention, hen do prancing around, sling made of headband, one more drink, ball bag chicken leg skin close up, wedding day outfit, lots of drink, post about hangover, arty day at beach with lots of other arty people, one for the road, early night.

jeeeeeessssssus the woman exhausts me 😱
So distasteful using her daughters wedding as a way to sell and promote others clothes too! Not classy at all 😔 her poor daughter being used for engagement...is nothing sacred??!!

He doesn’t look like he’s been in the oven on 180 for a few hours!
More like on 220 for a month solid 😂
I'd never heard of this woman till a few weeks ago but the clips of her trying to dance are doing the rounds on WhatsApp often.Her husband has to be at least 15 years younger than her?
Bless her for an old age pensioner she's trying to be current and I do actually feel sorry for her that's she's had to return to work to pay her bills.At her age she should be taking it easy,another victim of state pension i guess.

• Haha

Cametoread2

I thought I was the only one thinking about the poor dog being put out of its misery, that is no life for him in and out the vets attached to a drip. Poor thing must be miserable. I think she is being very selfish right now in that her love for him is keeping him in that pain.

Catlady1

VIP Member
I read a newspaper article about vets increasingly putting animals through treatment just to make money. So many of them are now part of chains and the care of animals is lost at the expense of making money for shareholders. Of course the owner wants their pet with them for ever and you are so vulnerable to suggestion. I thought of this when she’s talking about taking him to the night vet then to the day vet. Must be costing her a fortune. And all it appears to be doing is perking him up for a day or two then he gets ill again. She’s just prolonging the poor little thing’s suffering.

• Sad