Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I really think she needs to lay off the sunbathing and sit more in the shade.. I get it she enjoys the sun, but it’s really doing her skin no favours at all.. bet she uses no sun protection either

Reactions: 6

Cheerios78

The clothing aspect hardly seems relative at all now. It’s beg beg beg daily. Skincare, beauty procedures, meals out, weekends away, vacuum cleaners, flowers, cruises, it’s endless. I don’t understand why companies think it’s worth gifting someone like her. Who on earth is going to be influenced to travel to italy by pictures of someone’s boobs bouncing around in the morning and a picture of their dinner in the afternoon.

• Heart

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Looks like she’s been gifted another Virgin cruise, taking hubby with her to the Greek Islands 😡
How? Her engagement is super low, she's purchased most of her followers, she's not actually that interesting or hip unless you enjoy watching a leathery faced oap being gifted non stop holidays, meals and clothing. Her USP is just going to end up being about expensive holidays and I'd hope the smaller places who run their own holiday cottages realise that she isn't selling anything to anyone.

jxhx

VIP Member
Her lip tattoo looks as if it hasn't worked? Its not subtle, it's non existent.

MrsOgre

VIP Member
I can't believe she's been gifted yet another break, this place at the moment is £2500 a week, rising to £4250 from the end of March. With her 1% engagement, I can't see any of her followers rushing to book.

• Wow

House of Tea

VIP Member
So distasteful using her daughters wedding as a way to sell and promote others clothes too! Not classy at all 😔 her poor daughter being used for engagement...is nothing sacred??!!
I think her daughter understands perfectly- she is cut from the same cloth. Both vain and look at me.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I keep on saying this but her skin just looks so dry and leathery. She has clearly worked out that starting each post with a shot of her fake chest brings in a certain type of sub - not all of them because a lot of them are bought. She is involving her husband more now (has he given up his job?) and now looks like her pimp when he films her.

jxhx

VIP Member
When she was crying in the car saying his numbers were up and he didn't even know. Of course he knows, he must be miserable. It's awful losing a dog as they really are part of the family but you have to put their needs first and not yours and know when they've had enough. The constant in and out of the vets and injections etc must be stressing him and he's only tiny.

goaldigger

VIP Member
She felt shit, went and did her "pop up" (selling all the clothes she gets for free) and does a covid test AFTER the event????

• Angry
Reactions: 5

VCJR

VIP Member
I think Asteroid needs to accept that all the beauty treatments she's having aren't going to repair the damage from years of sunbathing and neglecting her skin.
I think she should seriously consider a face lift.

BoccadiLupo

Have you seen today's photo? Absolutely filtered to death!! And had the cheek to say yesterday that people say she's a breath of fresh air. Really? You don't have a job, you filter your photos to death, you only post ads and Instagram is obviously your obsession. There is nothing remotely aspirational or fresh about that...

ShaWei

Chatty Member
I bet Virgin are impressed with her portrayal of their cruise. Well thought out, daily posts and stories highlighting the trip and also her clothes, as well as memories a week later. She may not be everyone’s cup of tea but she certainly puts the effort in.

Not one story on the gifted night away was marked as such either. She’s very fast and loose with story declarations. As in, she never declares them!