Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a terrible dancer and I know that doesn’t matter, I am too and I still dance; I just don’t broadcast it to 30k people.
I noticed yesterday that she did an ad for Ted Baker, which is a pretty impressive gig but doesn’t really fit with the ethical clothing, small business personal

Reactions: 2
Well done on thread ...fake drawn on freckles and relentless try hard filters staring dead eye into camera doesnt do it for me sorry ...plus being mates with the chav theif ptwm made me unfollow..the poses with legs spead nearly every time 🙈 creepy vibes all round and weight obsessed much! Size small yes we get it youre a bag of bones hun
Yes I noticed the legs are always open 😂

Reactions: 1
The child being held in a moving car! WHAT??? Why would you post that?! So dangerous & so irresponsible. 😱

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The dancing with her husband 🤯 he looks so annoyed and walks off shaking his head!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He doesn’t look like he’s been in the oven on 180 for a few hours!
More like on 220 for a month solid 😂
I'd never heard of this woman till a few weeks ago but the clips of her trying to dance are doing the rounds on WhatsApp often.Her husband has to be at least 15 years younger than her?
Bless her for an old age pensioner she's trying to be current and I do actually feel sorry for her that's she's had to return to work to pay her bills.At her age she should be taking it easy,another victim of state pension i guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More like on 220 for a month solid 😂
I'd never heard of this woman till a few weeks ago but the clips of her trying to dance are doing the rounds on WhatsApp often.Her husband has to be at least 15 years younger than her?
Bless her for an old age pensioner she's trying to be current and I do actually feel sorry for her that's she's had to return to work to pay her bills.At her age she should be taking it easy,another victim of state pension i guess.
I believe that she is 55 & he's just a few years younger 😆.

Just stumbled across this thread and couldn’t leave without saying I had to stop watching this wrinkled thing as she made me gag. My daughter would be mortified if I posted the tripe she posts! AND the fact her and PTWM are mates says it all.....🤮

Agree. Something slightly vacant and repulsive about her. Think the husband looks normal though. Jesus wouldn’t fancy having to live with her constantly posing open legged with that weird expression on her face ( though he tells her every day he fancied her, don’t you know)
Did you see that huge blue nylon dress she was wearing the other day ? On the banister? Looked like a kid dressing up in her ( very large) mums clothes

Looking at today’s post, my God the woman is obsessed with her hair!? And the “ big reveal” tomorrow… hair always looks the same to me so I think I will be able to sleep tonight… have we been spared the Barrymore Bopping or does that come later?

I know it’s cruel but I’m so hoping she falls off that bleeping bike 😡 she’s going to seriously hurt somebody one day!

Doesnt her daughter live in a caravan 🤔
She’s equally as annoying, the apple didn’t fall far from the tree there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7