Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The doxxing was absolutely awful. Made me realise how unable she is to take the tiniest bit of criticism, and feels the need to lash out in the nastiest way possible as well as to invite everyone in to say oh no you're amazing. In fact, her eyebrows ARE terrible. She is a vacuous self absorbed attention seeker.

Reactions: 7
Loving the placement of that sign on the wall in today’s dance video, she is an absolute lemon. I’m embarrassed for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aha! I’ve been looking for this thread for months.

I’ll start with the Friday dancing 🤣. I literally piss myself laughing. She’s like a female Michael Barrymore and someone needs to tell her to sit the duck down as she’s as stiff as a board 🤦‍♀️

Once she’s sat down she needs to turn off her filters as she’s now a laughing joke that she’s a prized catfish 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow her eyebrows, she has without doubt had a thread brow lift, and a bad one at that, she needs to get a refund, I had a thread eyebrow lift yesterday and they certainly do not look like hers, I look natural, not like I have had a tazzer shot to my butt!

• Haha
Aha! I’ve been looking for this thread for months.

I’ll start with the Friday dancing 🤣. I literally piss myself laughing. She’s like a female Michael Barrymore and someone needs to tell her to sit the duck down as she’s as stiff as a board 🤦‍♀️

Once she’s sat down she needs to turn off her filters as she’s now a laughing joke that she’s a prized catfish 🙄
A female Michael Barrymore 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just read Astrid is age 54 no way I was sure in her 60’s. Her skin is like Madge from Benidorm, and that severe fringe is not helping. Looks like an alien though a good aesthetic practitioner could help her a bit.

E9AA93D7-5808-4B0A-999A-E7F556C3C37B_1_201_a.jpeg

Wish this would stop popping up in my Instagram feed (must bug the tit out of her that she can't filter these pics to death)

That new window at the shop is shite

it looks like random graffit not the Bansky kind the challenged teenage type

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So yesterday she’s telling us we have to donate to Greek dogs homes for the dogs caught up in the wildfires. But today wanting us to buy her old tat! 🙄

I really don’t like the selfies but I suppose that’s her thing. She’s a fashion blogger.
She is looking amazing for her age!

I like her stories more though, I think she comes cross really likeable when she’s doing talking videos. She’s quite natural. Just wish she would tone it down on the filters! And the freckles, that’s a bit weird.

I do follow her but I usually get bored of accounts after a few months so will see how long that lasts.
She paints them on??

Omg she boils my piss. Every time she films herself on the bloody bike I'm hoping she rides THWACCKKK into a big branch!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well Simon doesn’t enjoy being filmed does he. 3 times he was shaking his head in those videos 🤣

Reactions: 1
Well Simon doesn’t enjoy being filmed does he. 3 times he was shaking his head in those videos 🤣
I feel quite sorry for him sometimes, especially when she films when he’s driving. That cringy dance thing this morning, he’s just ignoring her. I get that her Instagram account needs her to take pics and vids of the clothes but I’m embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 2