Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does her neck not look as smooth as her face?? Oh, wait a filter. One day I hope she comes flying off that bastard one-handed bike it will serve her right. bleeping narcissist

Reactions: 6
Why does she have two caterpillars on her face??? And what’s with the fake freckles? She is like an amalgamation of a 5 year old, 80 year old and a bad haircut your mum would make you have when you were starting school!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she have two caterpillars on her face??? And what’s with the fake freckles? She is like an amalgamation of a 5 year old, 80 year old and a bad haircut your mum would make you have when you were starting school!!!
Troll! She is the poster girl for Devon I'll have you know :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see she's now posting where her daughter is working with no concept of safety. Must be picking up tips from her friend.

Reactions: 4
I've unfollowed. She is the worst kind of Instagram person : someone who does it because of a pathological desire for validation, in order to make up for some deep insecurity. Horrible, desperate woman.

Reactions: 2
I've unfollowed. She is the worst kind of Instagram person : someone who does it because of a pathological desire for validation, in order to make up for some deep insecurity. Horrible, desperate woman.
I dont even follow. Just nosey now and again when her name pops up on the ptwm thread lol

Reactions: 1