Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s cruel but I’m so hoping she falls off that bleeping bike 😡 she’s going to seriously hurt somebody one day!

She’s equally as annoying, the apple didn’t fall far from the tree there!
Had to pop over here from ptwm page. Her filming on her bike with no helmet. Loads of arse licking comments and none about not wearing a helmet
What a idiot. Especially at her age !!

Reactions: 7
Christ, she loves herself doesnt she? Also, I think she seen through PTWM and distanced herself from her. They went out to lunch yesterday rather than having them over. I think her hubby can't stand them.

Reactions: 9
Christ, she loves herself doesnt she? Also, I think she seen through PTWM and distanced herself from her. They went out to lunch yesterday rather than having them over. I think her hubby can't stand them.
I reckon Simon has put his foot down and this will be the start of some distance. They always host them, which will cost a fortune, and it's clear Ratched makes herself VERY comfortable in their house, and overstays. She never returns the favour with hosting. He sees through them, and probably reads here too. The two couples/families are from two different worlds.

Reactions: 8
I reckon Simon has put his foot down and this will be the start of some distance. They always host them, which will cost a fortune, and it's clear Ratched makes herself VERY comfortable in their house, and overstays. She never returns the favour with hosting. He sees through them, and probably reads here too. The two couples/families are from two different worlds.
Yes! THey're not even at the same life stage....young kids, vs kids left home etc.

Reactions: 4
Yes! THey're not even at the same life stage....young kids, vs kids left home etc.
I'm assuming Simon had a good job with the Met? If so, he'll have worked hard to progress, and earned well throughout his career, with a healthy pension. You can see they have a beautiful home and probably enjoy the finer things in life. They've earned and built a life together through hard work and made a pretty honest living. Compare that to the Yokels of Paignton. Shifty as duck income built on PayPal lies and deciet, now being paid for doing duck all on social media, whilst selling the privacy of minors. Josh would've been on ok money herding badgers, but hardly in the same league as Simon.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm assuming Simon had a good job with the Met? If so, he'll have worked hard to progress, and earned well throughout his career, with a healthy pension. You can see they have a beautiful home and probably enjoy the finer things in life. They've earned and built a life together through hard work and made a pretty honest living. Compare that to the Yokels of Paignton. Shifty as duck income built on PayPal lies and deciet, now being paid for doing duck all on social media, whilst selling the privacy of minors. Josh would've been on ok money herding badgers, but hardly in the same league as Simon.
I bet Simon wasn't expecting this tit show before he and Asters moved to Devon! Was she on Instagram before they moved? I can't be bothered to scroll back through all the eyebrow / blonde blunt bob photos to look......

Reactions: 6
I did have a scroll through her insta when I was made aware of this o.a.p via WhatsApp as her hilarious attempts at dancing were doing the rounds.
Now follow her for the entertainment value as she's so bad 😂
Shes pretty good at pushing her self onto other grammers with large followings.I reckon that's what she did with ptwm when she moved to Devon as she tags the hell out of her,obviously in hope of a repost to up her own following.

Had to pop over here from ptwm page. Her filming on her bike with no helmet. Loads of arse licking comments and none about not wearing a helmet
What a idiot. Especially at her age !!
She doesn't need a helmet with that hair.

Honest to god woman cover yourself up! My biggest peeve is seeing woman on Instagram with wrinkly faces staring into the camera giving us makeup tutorials and fashion shows. If I want to look at old wrinkly faces I'll look in the mirror thank you very much. Im 60 by the way before you all descend on me. Also whilst im on one pom pom hats and describing food as yummy is absolutely fine if your under five

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is Astrid really filming random children swimming in a pool when most people cant actually watch their own child have swimming lessons in a local pool? Also thought filming was banned in public places where children could be?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That head tilt and smirk she does really grates on me. And the way she nudges her husband when she’s filming so he ‘performs’ as well. 🤢

She's advertised that her and a couple of others are sleeping without shelter on the beach tonight 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
New photos of Asteroid in a giant baby dress, legs at a 90⁰ angle as usual 🙄.
She will have all sorts of wildlife getting in if she doesn't adopt a more ladylike position soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 7