Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The clothing aspect hardly seems relative at all now. It’s beg beg beg daily. Skincare, beauty procedures, meals out, weekends away, vacuum cleaners, flowers, cruises, it’s endless. I don’t understand why companies think it’s worth gifting someone like her. Who on earth is going to be influenced to travel to italy by pictures of someone’s boobs bouncing around in the morning and a picture of their dinner in the afternoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The clothing aspect hardly seems relative at all now. It’s beg beg beg daily. Skincare, beauty procedures, meals out, weekends away, vacuum cleaners, flowers, cruises, it’s endless. I don’t understand why companies think it’s worth gifting someone like her. Who on earth is going to be influenced to travel to italy by pictures of someone’s boobs bouncing around in the morning and a picture of their dinner in the afternoon.
Especially when she buys her followers and reel views.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She sounds so pissed off that the weather isn’t going to be boiling hot 😂 I wonder if she even thought to check the forecast before planning her outfits?! It’s May ffs, not the middle of August! ☀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I guess she didn’t check the weather!!
But as it’s all #ad including the villa, I’ve no interest!

Reactions: 1