Astrid - Astridiwantyouinmylife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always really cringe when you can see they're doing that sexless pucker kiss too. What a horrible need for validation validation has!

I
God, she must be such hard work to live with. All that constant preening and posing šŸ™„
I was watching that video of her dancing yesterday and would be so embarrassed if my mother was acting like that on social media. Sheā€™s the same age as my mother and I would have to cut her out of my life. She needs to grow up.Her daughter is desperate to be an influencer too.

Reactions: 4
just seen on the ptwm thread that Astrid is doxing someone this morning on her stories and a post on her page as wellšŸ˜”

just seen on the ptwm thread that Astrid is doxing someone this morning on her stories and a post on her page as wellšŸ˜”
iv just seen this on the profile i was just coming here to say is this Doxing some one ?

Sheā€™s so dangerous Riding her bike one handed, She nearly got hit the last time she filmed herself riding a bike and a car come round the corner, she had to swerve to near the curb. I donā€™t wish harm on her at all but one day she is going to get hit and she will be in serious trouble, she never wears a helmet. I donā€™t understand how her husband hasnā€™t pulled her on ā€œDangerous Riding ā€ or ā€œSensible Ridingā€. Her and R get away with a lot of tit with them both having PC Plod Husbands.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s so dangerous Riding her bike one handed, She nearly got hit the last time she filmed herself riding a bike and a car come round the corner, she had to swerve to near the curb. I donā€™t wish harm on her at all but one day she is going to get hit and she will be in serious trouble, she never wears a helmet. I donā€™t understand how her husband hasnā€™t pulled her on ā€œDangerous Riding ā€ or ā€œSensible Ridingā€. Her and R get away with a lot of tit with them both having PC Plod Husbands.
She's more concerned with looking at her face in complete admiration & awe of her own beauty, than she is for her personal safety.
One wack with the hard surface of the road & it will.be all over for Asteroid.
Why do certain Instagrammers spend so much time looking at and filming themselves?
šŸ¤Ø

Reactions: 6
I don't really worry about her safety, but she lives near a really busy holiday park and this time of year that pathway is full of people, kids, dogs etc. I worry that she'll be so busy looking at herself that she knocks someone over and seriously hurts them.

Reactions: 3