Aspyn Ovard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You literally just listed the reasons I don’t watch her anymore! She rushed into having the life she said she wanted - realised it wasn’t it- and isn’t even trying to make the most of it. Even when she just had Cove she seemed happier. I honestly think she’s depressed, and would benefit from stepping away from socials to get herself together
Yes I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there. She thought that getting married and having kids so close in age was the life she wanted so she rushed to make it happen as soon as she could and now she’s like “fuuuuuuck why aren’t I happy”
I also don’t understand why they need a nanny when they barely make any content either? It’s just ridiculous at this point and I fully don’t understand how they make enough money to still sustain their excessive lifestyle

Reactions: 5
Yes I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there. She thought that getting married and having kids so close in age was the life she wanted so she rushed to make it happen as soon as she could and now she’s like “fuuuuuuck why aren’t I happy”
I also don’t understand why they need a nanny when they barely make any content either? It’s just ridiculous at this point and I fully don’t understand how they make enough money to still sustain their excessive lifestyle
I agree! Especially with her sister living her life without settling down , I guess Aspyn is feeling remorse. There is no romance between her and Parker, he always acts like a teenager who wants to win an argument and she dismisses him almost all the time even on cam.
Parker literally made a career by dating and marrying her and all his wealth comes through her , who knows if she is giving him a tough time about that .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't feel bad about Aspyn because she choose that life, Parker didnt want another kid so soon but she did so she got pregnant with Lola, he literally cried when she told him because he was overwhelmed with Cove and he already knew Lola was also gonna be his responsability 100%, those babies only want to be with him because besides the nanny he is always taking care of them

Reactions: 3
I don't feel bad about Aspyn because she choose that life, Parker didnt want another kid so soon but she did so she got pregnant with Lola, he literally cried when she told him because he was overwhelmed with Cove and he already knew Lola was also gonna be his responsability 100%, those babies only want to be with him because besides the nanny he is always taking care of them
Omg where did she say that??

She’s never satisfied with what they have. They’re building their 4th(??) house and while she was in California she said she wishes she lived there. She’s constantly chasing the next thing that could make her happy

She’s never satisfied with what they have. They’re building their 4th(??) house and while she was in California she said she wishes she lived there. She’s constantly chasing the next thing that could make her happy
And they all look the same! I can’t tell a single one of her houses apart from the last.

Reactions: 10
has she just completely dropped off the face of YouTube and insta lately? No house update? No video in weeks - one insta post that looks like they’re back in Utah - fully they’ve just disappeared, something definitely has been going on

Thoughts on her putting L&G 'on pause'?
It’s quite weird, surely someone could have kept it ticking over and she could still have stepped back.
Pregnancy maybe? Or somethings going on with her mom? She tan a lot of the shop anyway.

Reactions: 1
It’s quite weird, surely someone could have kept it ticking over and she could still have stepped back.
Pregnancy maybe? Or somethings going on with her mom? She tan a lot of the shop anyway.
I agree! There’s clearly something else going on behind the scenes. I know a lot of people are speculating that her and Parker are splitting up but I think it’s more likely he decided he didn’t want to be on social media anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I agree! There’s clearly something else going on behind the scenes. I know a lot of people are speculating that her and Parker are splitting up but I think it’s more likely he decided he didn’t want to be on social media anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️
he is still morman and his whole family? while recently seems like she has been saying negative things towards religion getting married young etc

Reactions: 2
he is still morman and his whole family? while recently seems like she has been saying negative things towards religion getting married young etc
He isn’t anymore as far as I’m aware! Think he’s been distant from it for quite some time now

I remember an argument between them, in which she was talking negatively about the mormon church I think around the time Roe v Wade was overturned. I remember Parker wasn’t sensitive to it and she got mad at him (queen!!). I do get a feeling that she is becoming more and more progressive, esp with her sister being so openly bisexual and so on, and Parker is still a Utah dude. Maybe they have disagreed on where to live between Utah and California.
I also feel like something much more personal/dark could be happening, so I totally respect the break. Just wondering like everyone else whether it could be a split. Parker hasn’t posted online since Christmas?

I think something is going on between her and Parker wouldn’t be surprised if they split. In the recent video she only mentioned herself and her family, never talked about Parker or anything to do with the two of them.

i don't think they split up, she keeps saying 'we' in this video and talking about the new house:

i don't think they split up, she keeps saying 'we' in this video and talking about the new house:

Agreed! There is definitely something going on behind the scenes but I don’t think her marriage has anything to do with it

Agreed! There is definitely something going on behind the scenes but I don’t think her marriage has anything to do with it
i feel so sorry for her though as i think it's obvious something negative is happening 😔 i quite like her, i like how genuine she is and always speaks her mind no matter if her opinion is ''on trend'' or not

really trying to figure out what could be going on after her recent video, I have no idea. Possibly a miscarriage or someone close to her being ill? I can’t imagine her ever leaving Parker, but agree with what others have said about her increasingly being more progressive.

People on Reddit were saying her sister was in a live and had clearly been crying, refused to say what was wrong, which is apparently unusual as she’s a real “pick me” type. I have no idea though

People on Reddit were saying her sister was in a live and had clearly been crying, refused to say what was wrong, which is apparently unusual as she’s a real “pick me” type. I have no idea though
her sister cries all the time, she's very attention seeking, watch any of her videos :') she also hasn't posted in a month

Reactions: 4