Aspyn Ovard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was sponsored ! So probably got it done for free! 😏
yeah i assume they are just moving because they have ruined all of the white and light pink everything and want companies to throw new ones at them. Seems like they have nothing else and just move to keep things fresh. Their new house will look the exact same.
Who with small children and a dog have white everything?! its so strange

Reactions: 2
I love how on the latest vlog she’s trying to act like cove only watches a few mins of tv per day and when she does this that educational show Miss Rachel - wtf? They don’t seem to ever take her out anywhere and they’re always home and she is obsessed with paw patrol! I’m sure she watches more tv than she is trying to make us believe

Reactions: 4
I love how on the latest vlog she’s trying to act like cove only watches a few mins of tv per day and when she does this that educational show Miss Rachel - wtf? They don’t seem to ever take her out anywhere and they’re always home and she is obsessed with paw patrol! I’m sure she watches more tv than she is trying to make us believe
Probably doesn’t fit with her “aesthetic”

Reactions: 3
i noticed that too. Clearly they watch a lot of TV, otherwise what are they doing all day everyday?
It’s really odd to me, they don’t seem to go to the park or out with friends! No one cares if your child watches TV but she’s always pushed the Montessori mom aesthetic so I assume it just doesn’t fit in to stay home with your child watching Paw Patrol

She’s posting a lot of Tik Tok videos that make it seem like she pretty much hates her life, hates being married and a mother - literally one of them says “I feel like I died” so dramatic

Ugh it’s ridiculous but at the same time I’m not surprised. She’s what? 24? And she’s done everything she wants to do, so she’s like “now what?”

Reactions: 8
She’s just so serious all the time! I can’t ever imagine her having a proper belly laugh if you know what I mean and that’s just sad

Definitely she seems like such a mean girl too - like the only time she laughs is at the expense of someone else

Reactions: 1
I’m just cringing at her “spicy” Tiktok content. We get it… you had sex… shocking.

• Haha
I know no one reads Aspyn’s thread lmao but I have to get my thoughts out as I just watched her newest video. I used to watch her back in high school and then stopped for years and years, I’ve seen a few of her videos this year and I just… I have a few things.

1: It looks like she hates her life and husband. Like idk, she just doesn’t seem like very content with her life. Or maybe that’s just how she is. I know she’s shared thoughts on how much her life has changed since before kids, and I get that it could be kinda depressing looking back and wanting that life again. So no blame there, but she just stares at her kids like she’s the babysitter and doesn’t seem lovey with Parker.

2: I’m not a mother, so I guess can’t speak out on this, but I was raised along with my two brothers my a single mum after my dad died from cancer when I was 5. She worked many jobs to pay pills, never had any help from family, and we weren’t well off at all. Aspyn has a nanny from 9-5… lady wtf if the point of having children if you and the dad aren’t even raising them. There is no need to have someone look after them that much when you work from home. Like it made me mad lol, acting like her life is hard with two kids. You have a husband, you have family near by, you’re rich, you work from home. It’s ridiculous idk, just angered me when I compare to my life and how weak people have gotten. Shout out to my mum for raising three kids to be mature, independent adults.

I know no one reads Aspyn’s thread lmao but I have to get my thoughts out as I just watched her newest video. I used to watch her back in high school and then stopped for years and years, I’ve seen a few of her videos this year and I just… I have a few things.

1: It looks like she hates her life and husband. Like idk, she just doesn’t seem like very content with her life. Or maybe that’s just how she is. I know she’s shared thoughts on how much her life has changed since before kids, and I get that it could be kinda depressing looking back and wanting that life again. So no blame there, but she just stares at her kids like she’s the babysitter and doesn’t seem lovey with Parker.

2: I’m not a mother, so I guess can’t speak out on this, but I was raised along with my two brothers my a single mum after my dad died from cancer when I was 5. She worked many jobs to pay pills, never had any help from family, and we weren’t well off at all. Aspyn has a nanny from 9-5… lady wtf if the point of having children if you and the dad aren’t even raising them. There is no need to have someone look after them that much when you work from home. Like it made me mad lol, acting like her life is hard with two kids. You have a husband, you have family near by, you’re rich, you work from home. It’s ridiculous idk, just angered me when I compare to my life and how weak people have gotten. Shout out to my mum for raising three kids to be mature, independent adults.
You literally just listed the reasons I don’t watch her anymore! She rushed into having the life she said she wanted - realised it wasn’t it- and isn’t even trying to make the most of it. Even when she just had Cove she seemed happier. I honestly think she’s depressed, and would benefit from stepping away from socials to get herself together

I also think aspyn wants to live a very scheduled structured life and it doesn’t always work that way and it probably really affects her! I agree what’s the point in having kids if you’re going to have a 9-5 nanny.. (yes I understand parents work etc I have 2 (almost 4) children myself but STAHM)

Even if she was working from home I’d get it? Like I worked from home when my son was little but I would have to have someone to watch him because he would try whip a boob out during an online lesson or something 😂But you can’t convince me what she does requires her and Parker to be working 40 hours a week!