Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sasbeep

VIP Member
She’s never satisfied with what they have. They’re building their 4th(??) house and while she was in California she said she wishes she lived there. She’s constantly chasing the next thing that could make her happy
And they all look the same! I can’t tell a single one of her houses apart from the last.

Reactions: 9

Poppadom

Makes me sad how painfully obvious influencers show their gender disappointment. Their gender reveals with their first child is a massive thing but when their 2nd/3rd etc gender reveal is delayed and anti climactic it always means they’re having the same gender or the gender they don’t want. Trust me if it was a boy they would not have just made a cake, they would have done a whole party.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Ugh it’s ridiculous but at the same time I’m not surprised. She’s what? 24? And she’s done everything she wants to do, so she’s like “now what?”

puresoul

Say what you say about them, but they do seem like good parents, at least from what I've seen on their vlogs. Curious to see how they'll handle two kids, but it's not like they have a lot to do -- seem to be at home majority of the time.

Bougieb

She’s never satisfied with what they have. They’re building their 4th(??) house and while she was in California she said she wishes she lived there. She’s constantly chasing the next thing that could make her happy

Reactions: 7

hanhiyaaa

has she just completely dropped off the face of YouTube and insta lately? No house update? No video in weeks - one insta post that looks like they’re back in Utah - fully they’ve just disappeared, something definitely has been going on

toanna1

Yes I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there. She thought that getting married and having kids so close in age was the life she wanted so she rushed to make it happen as soon as she could and now she’s like “fuuuuuuck why aren’t I happy”
I also don’t understand why they need a nanny when they barely make any content either? It’s just ridiculous at this point and I fully don’t understand how they make enough money to still sustain their excessive lifestyle
I agree! Especially with her sister living her life without settling down , I guess Aspyn is feeling remorse. There is no romance between her and Parker, he always acts like a teenager who wants to win an argument and she dismisses him almost all the time even on cam.
Parker literally made a career by dating and marrying her and all his wealth comes through her , who knows if she is giving him a tough time about that .

• Wow

Nutsymom

Chatty Member
I hope those naive girls, who adore her making motherhood look so easy, have a sneak peek into her arrays of helpers and nannies. Parker looks like he's done.

Reactions: 6
It’s quite weird, surely someone could have kept it ticking over and she could still have stepped back.
Pregnancy maybe? Or somethings going on with her mom? She tan a lot of the shop anyway.
I agree! There’s clearly something else going on behind the scenes. I know a lot of people are speculating that her and Parker are splitting up but I think it’s more likely he decided he didn’t want to be on social media anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mayday

VIP Member
I know this is an old thread but I wanted to revive it because she named her daughter...COVE. I think thats worse than Grey.

• Heart

poppyflower

ok, never buy presets because they only work on the image which the preset was made. you buy LUTS not presets, and those presets are sooooo basic it takes 10 minutes in photoshop. all she does it increases the brightness, changes the hue and contrasts. I'm a retouch artist, have been for 10 years and it makes me laugh seeing these girls so desperate that there willing to pay $50-$100 on something that 1. will not work on there images 2. something literally you can youtube and learn yourself in 1second.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Makes me sad how painfully obvious influencers show their gender disappointment. Their gender reveals with their first child is a massive thing but when their 2nd/3rd etc gender reveal is delayed and anti climactic it always means they’re having the same gender or the gender they don’t want. Trust me if it was a boy they would not have just made a cake, they would have done a whole party.
Yasmyn Switzer (I think that's how you spell her name) did this after she was told she was having a boy then it was a girl. Literally made a video where she was like "sigh, guess it's a girl after all."
How their kids are going to feel seeing that on the internet in a few years makes me sad

• Sad

geminigirl24

Finding it very odd that parker is not in the vlogs anymore she put in her previous video that it was because he’s with the girls and she doesn’t want to film them but in the vlog I just watched she says that both girls are asleep and she’s opening packages and all we see is parker’s arm idk it’s just weird to me. He literally has his own channel

Reactions: 5

CW1994

Can’t believe she’s selling presets for $50
I actually quite like her and Parker, I only started watching them again recently and really didn't like them initially by they've definitely grown.

On the other hand, $50 for presets is ridiculous.

gee13

VIP Member
I love how she was like oh why were people looking on my YouTube when I haven't uploaded in ages .. 🤣 like she's so shocked that with all her followers there's most likely people checking to see if she's uploaded .. such a shock to her yea right!