Aspyn Ovard

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could believe it was a medical divorce and effectively not a real divorce.

Reactions: 3
She just tagged him in a IG story. That he is filming again. No divorce in sight or just a distraction?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She just tagged him in a IG story. That he is filming again. No divorce in sight or just a distraction?
medical divorce. no matter how much money we think they have, medical bills in the US seem insane. how sad its better to divorce your partner for finanical reasons

Reactions: 5
medical divorce. no matter how much money we think they have, medical bills in the US seem insane. how sad its better to divorce your partner for finanical reasons
This doesn’t actually make sense though. Aspyn is loaded, they own several properties have. Medical bills don’t just go away because you get divorced. Been single doesn’t mean she qualifies for any low income schemes, nor Parker.

Reactions: 4
This doesn’t actually make sense though. Aspyn is loaded, they own several properties have. Medical bills don’t just go away because you get divorced. Been single doesn’t mean she qualifies for any low income schemes, nor Parker.
what income does parker have without her or a lawyer?! he would have to fight to be paid... he technically hasn't ever held a fulltime job

Reactions: 1
what income does parker have without her or a lawyer?! he would have to fight to be paid... he technically hasn't ever held a fulltime job
He always did a lot of the work for their videos and the editing so his name is on the business for the vlogs, he had a role in Luca and grey and they own homes they rent out.

Reactions: 2
This is all so weird and one of those things we'll never know the truth of I think! I'm sure Parker is in the car with her when she did that shake shack TikTok the other day!

Reactions: 3